Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Hey thanks for all your help unlocking :D
I wonder if you were intrested in the authors previous project soo cubus

Just letting you and everyone know about it and I might get round to playing it someday
I've played it, dabbled a little bit into edits on it way back when it was still all the rage with him, but then he jumped projects and messing further with the other one became redundant. That said, however, if anyone really wanted an easy mode edit for that game as well I'm sure I could arrange for at least something. Depends, if there is an outcry for it I can check into doing an edit on that one again.

May 15, 2017
Very kind of you :D, i found out how to edit the variables.
Only thing missing is how to trigger/see all the endings. I'm thinking a separate save file for each on day 99 or something but yeah might not be worth it.
Are you into save edits/unlocking other games too? I might add you for future stuff then.

coolio123

Aug 23, 2017
can someone make a save file for the new simply mindy with everything unlocked? items / skills etc all that huge help brothers

BigLalzz

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone give me a tip on where to find the different beasts?

I know where the demon cow and the tentacle monster are.
I just defeated the one in the third dungeon, way up high, and it gave me a key.
Don't know what to do whit it. Sexums said something about using it on a wall, but no idea where...
Can anyone give a hint as to what to do with the key and where to find the fourth beast?

Thanks!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone give me a tip on where to find the different beasts?

I know where the demon cow and the tentacle monster are.
I just defeated the one in the third dungeon, way up high, and it gave me a key.
Don't know what to do whit it. Sexums said something about using it on a wall, but no idea where...
Can anyone give a hint as to what to do with the key and where to find the fourth beast?

Thanks!
Have you checked the key in your inventory. It has a hint. It starts with B.

Reactions: BigLalzz

BigLalzz

Sep 24, 2017
Have you checked the key in your inventory. It has a hint. It starts with B.
I just did the three beasts again. The yellow one in the third dungeon gave me a key (at least the message said so the moment it died) but I can't see it in my inventory.
What I have in my inventory is Speed heels, amulets (of muscles and abs), the crown of brain cells, seductive perfume, purse of many things, corset of cheating and shroomheirloom
There's three spaces left open. One for the amulet of hips, one for the paddle that repels monsters and a third one I don't know what for.
Anyway, I can't see the key in my inventory.
Bug?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I just did the three beasts again. The yellow one in the third dungeon gave me a key (at least the message said so the moment it died) but I can't see it in my inventory.
What I have in my inventory is Speed heels, amulets (of muscles and abs), the crown of brain cells, seductive perfume, purse of many things, corset of cheating and shroomheirloom
There's three spaces left open. One for the amulet of hips, one for the paddle that repels monsters and a third one I don't know what for.
Anyway, I can't see the key in my inventory.
Bug?
It's not in that part of your inventory. Check your items when you're not in a dungeon. It's in the top right.

Reactions: BigLalzz

BigLalzz

Sep 24, 2017
It's not in that part of your inventory. Check your items when you're not in a dungeon. It's in the top right.
Look at that. There's an items button. I feel silly now for remembering every time how many metal parts I had already collected. Easier to check there.
Thanks for the help, I found the monster.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Very kind of you :D, i found out how to edit the variables.
Only thing missing is how to trigger/see all the endings. I'm thinking a separate save file for each on day 99 or something but yeah might not be worth it.
Are you into save edits/unlocking other games too? I might add you for future stuff then.
Depends on the game in question probably. I'd say I'm passably tech savvy enough to do some minor changes, but if it were a game of code and running stuff like that, my knowledge is not so high up there.

can someone make a save file for the new simply mindy with everything unlocked? items / skills etc all that huge help brothers
Most of my saves I provide have the scene unlocks in the gallery, the stats and money to expedite the game flow to a simple game, and a few other minor tweeks to make the game less of a grind. That could help you out, but if you are just after the items and the basically 100% save from the get go, that could require some more in-depth work.

May 15, 2017
I know you weren't asking me, but I have done some edits in other flash games. I usually like to make Cheat Engine tables for the H-games I play as well.
I think you should make a post somewhere (not sure if f95 has a section) where you put all your cheat tables.
Sometimes in the individual forum it's too messy to find the single post which someone has posted their cheats.

Which other flash games you talking about? The ones I've usually like are mostly movie, some of the traditional Japanese ones I look for a save file or something because I'd have no idea otherwise how to beat.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I think you should make a post somewhere (not sure if f95 has a section) where you put all your cheat tables.
Sometimes in the individual forum it's too messy to find the single post which someone has posted their cheats.

Which other flash games you talking about? The ones I've usually like are mostly movie, some of the traditional Japanese ones I look for a save file or something because I'd have no idea otherwise how to beat.
I may make a post sometime with all my CE tables. But with so many h-games being Japanese I've found that they don't always work with(out) Japanese locale, depending on what locale I made the table on.

I've dabbled around with editing the flash games by GoRepeat on the LoK forums. Although I don't think I've ever really got anywhere with that. One game that I did modify quite extensively is Simseh:Milkania. And in hindsight I don't quite know why, because the game is mediocre at best. But I did modify it so that you did not have to do the minigames during the h-animations and everything was unlocked right at the start.

Charlezzz

Aug 8, 2017
Here is the save. As per previous saves, this one gives: maxed stats, full gallery unlocked, (near) infinite stamina for work events, a few tweeks to dungeon missions(nothing crazy) to help speed through that grind a bit, nightly sex scenes,and I tampered a little with items, haven't gotten to test it fully yet though. Enjoy.
This is for the 2.2.0 version right? because I can't get it to work on the 2.3.0 version

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Version 2.4.0
Game download:

Here is the new save for the latest 2.4.0 version. As in times past, you have gallery unlocks, maxed out stats, money for days, stamina for days, and nightly scenes. It's currently 3:30 am my time as of now, so I have not tinkered with it more than that. When I get around to doing more I'll update.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Thanks a lot friend!
Can i ask you if you also have patreon exclusive animations?

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
Version 2.4.0
Game download:

Here is the new save for the latest 2.4.0 version. As in times past, you have gallery unlocks, maxed out stats, money for days, stamina for days, and nightly scenes. It's currently 3:30 am my time as of now, so I have not tinkered with it more than that. When I get around to doing more I'll update.

Hey a newbie here,
cant simply find the save folder tried some stuff but no luck finding em
I also have the problem that my saves get lost somehow and i have to restart the complete game from the very beginning.
Maybe some tips and hints???

Reactions: SuitedPanda

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks a lot friend!
I am not actually a supporter on the patreon, so sorry :c
Thanks for uploading 2.4.0 now that I paused my support. Can you also post the changelog?
I can try to track one down, but as I am not a supporter on patreon I dont have easy access to it. I find the game through other means. But at least it's in a timely manner. I'll try to track it down.
Hey a newbie here,
I also have the problem that my saves get lost somehow and i have to restart the complete game from the very beginning.
The easiest way to find where the save goes is by just searching your PC for mysave.sol It might take a bit, but it always finds it. Start the game new and sleep once, that will create the save. After that, find the save using above method, and simply replace the file there with the one uploaded here. When yo start the game, just hit load game and you will have all the access. Hope that helps.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks a lot friend!
Here are the first two.

It really is nothing special in my opinion, so it's not very likely that I will be supporting at that tier in the future. Or maybe just once when there are more so I can get them all at the same time.

Hey a newbie here,
Your saves getting lost may be caused by some software, such as CCleaner. Flash saves are stored in %appdata%, which is often cleaned by such programs.
In order to find where to put the save, either do what Ravenangel said, or if you're on Windows, it's likely under %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects. Then just go down some directories until you find the .sol file.

I can try to track one down, but as I am not a supporter on patreon I dont have easy access to it. I find the game through other means. But at least it's in a timely manner. I'll try to track it down.
Ah, I see. Where did you get the game from, then? I opened the game in a decompiler to at least see what the new animations are. It looks like there are some more gloryhole job animations, and the confirms that.
  • A branching storyline (so surprising);
  • Four new sleepover animations (though with a bit of a twist, for variety); and
  • Four new endings, one of which is job-specific. You know, because, gloryholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimitron and Ralen
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes