Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Jun 22, 2017
Edit, folks the link was fixed! Simply mindy 2.75

No surprise here. Little fix. Apparently the flag that kept the Minor Crises from bombarding you with stat points vanished, and whenever you lost or won you received - or lost - a bucketful of points. I suspect some of the victims were getting so many points that it was actually fucking up the variables a little. (Also explains why I had a one-time glitch a few hours ago that gave me seemingly infinite Stamina which I could not replicate.) This should fix all dat shit.
This also fixes an incorrect flag for one of the endings, which, once again, was working fine a few days ago. Goddammit, Stencyl.

EDIT: Those of you who had trouble with the Prostitute / Arm Candy endings, I went back and fixed those flags too. 'nother new version up. Man. I am not on the ball this week. Last one, I hope.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Edit, folks the link was fixed! Simply mindy 2.75

No surprise here. Little fix. Apparently the flag that kept the Minor Crises from bombarding you with stat points vanished, and whenever you lost or won you received - or lost - a bucketful of points. I suspect some of the victims were getting so many points that it was actually fucking up the variables a little. (Also explains why I had a one-time glitch a few hours ago that gave me seemingly infinite Stamina which I could not replicate.) This should fix all dat shit.
This also fixes an incorrect flag for one of the endings, which, once again, was working fine a few days ago. Goddammit, Stencyl.

EDIT: Those of you who had trouble with the Prostitute / Arm Candy endings, I went back and fixed those flags too. 'nother new version up. Man. I am not on the ball this week. Last one, I hope.
Thank you @JACKTHEDEMON
Updated the game and the OP :eek:penedeyewink:
And added some images.

Cheers

force

May 18, 2017
when I open the game it just sits at a black screen, nothing loads except a random grey bar that does nothing, help

Jun 22, 2017
when I open the game it just sits at a black screen, nothing loads except a random grey bar that does nothing, help
Is it working now or do you still need help? Are you using a flash standalone player? If not download it at make a folder in your computer called simply mindy 2.7.5 put the file inside and use the link provided to open it in that saved place you stored inside your simply mindy 2.7.5 folder if it does not work after that I will try to provide another solution for you.

Jun 22, 2017
that didnt work either, i get an error message within the player, then it just sits at a black screen
Alright, I just loaded it up on my computer and it works fine does the error message tell you WHY it's crashing or does it just say error? The game itself works are you loading the right file Simply mindy 2.7.5? The flash player usually gives an error if you're loading the wrong file. Make sure it has swf at the end of the extension. And if that solution fails go directly to the Simply mindy file you download Simply mindy 2.7.5 and then right click and in that menu you should see open with adobe flash player 26 (Download adobe flashplayer 26 in case you haven't already) go to adobe and under windows download the "Flash player projector" and when it's done downloading you will be able to play the game. Go in your files to that Simply mindy file and right click and open with your newly installed adobe flash player 26 then it should work with completely NO problem.

Edit: you may not have windows use the software that corresponds with your system.

force

May 18, 2017
Alright, I just loaded it up on my computer and it works fine does the error message tell you WHY it's crashing or does it just say error? The game itself works are you loading the right file Simply mindy 2.7.5? The flash player usually gives an error if you're loading the wrong file. Make sure it has swf at the end of the extension. And if that solution fails go directly to the Simply mindy file you download Simply mindy 2.7.5 and then right click and in that menu you should see open with adobe flash player 26 (Download adobe flashplayer 26 in case you haven't already) go to adobe and under windows download the "Flash player projector" and when it's done downloading you will be able to play the game. Go in your files to that Simply mindy file and right click and open with your newly installed adobe flash player 26 then it should work with completely NO problem.
i found a fix, i went and downloaded flashplayersa 28 in 32bit and that worked for me, thanks a lot though

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone post saves with I really enjoy this game, but it is soooooo grindy and sooooo much repetable.
Too many endings, too many options...

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
For those asking for saves or cheats, I suggest you take a look at this tool:

Use that for editing your save. It's not difficult.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
For those asking for saves or cheats, I suggest you take a look at this tool:

Use that for editing your save. It's not difficult.
Yeah, I've been using it since I started playing simply mindy, good to cheat money and some stats to get some stories advancing, but still you have to play the quests by yourself in order to avoid crashes

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a glitch or bug? I have defeated the mushroom, but I can't not go out the cave...

I'm in a loop, only way out is loosing to the mushroom. If i win i get the speech of the red guy and then I appear again inside the maze, If I try to get out Mindy gets stuck in the lower part of the screen and I have to close the game

Mesyus

Aug 20, 2016
Does anybody know how to get the "pimpin'" finale between "replaced" and consortual sex"

Jun 22, 2017
i have a grey loading bar when i try to load the game with chrome
The browser question.
Patreon appears to be fucking with me today, and though I can reply to comments the text is just... not going onto the page. Time to address a few things quick.

The main one pertains to running Simply Mindy in your browser. It appears (and this is happening to me, as well) that this newer version of Simply Mindy won't run in your browser. Try to open it and it just downloads over and over. This has been a problem for people in previous versions, as well, but I've never personally had it happen.

Anyway. I am from this point on advocating the use of a standalone Flash player for playing Simply Mindy, and not the browser. It seems to be the safest way to preserve your save files, as no one in the browser world likes .swfs anymore.

'But Sexums,' you cry, 'all my save file data is gone!' Well, never fear. You should be able to import your save file data from your browser to your desktop game just fine. You just need to do a deep search of your computer and look for a file called #SharedObjects. There will be one for your browser - seems to be Chrome for most folks - and one for your desktop games. Inside that folder you'll find one called #localWithNet, and in that you'll find the .sol that contains your save game. It's called 'mySave.sol' for Simply Mindy, for... some reason.

After that you just need to copy over the file from your desktop version of the game with the file from the browser version. If you're not sure which is which, save the game on an older version of Simply Mindy (presumably the one on your browser) and then check the file details of both .sol files. The one with the 'last updated' time closest to your current time is the file with all your save stuff. (If you can't find a .sol for the desktop game to overwrite, start a new game on it and proceed to the second day. This will save the game and create the save file you need to overwrite.)

The main trick is finding your #SharedObjects file in the first place, and how you do so varies from OS to OS. That said, it's probably easier to just download a program that'll search the entire contents of your computer and return a result. I personally use the program to check for damned near anything on my Mac, and there are tons of similar programs floating around for Windows OS users. Just using the normal search tool on your OS almost definitely will not locate #Shared Objects, so don't bother trying. (Or do, but it won't work. Just telling you now.)

If this doesn't work for shunting over your save file, then, yeah, I apologize. It appears 2018 is already generating a whole host of problems if all you want to do is wank. I still don't recommend playing Simply Mindy via your browser, though - it just doesn't want to work properly anymore.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes