Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
so all the quest characters are lovers awsome i think i should play the story other wise it will not be a fun thanks alot for every thing for help you made every thing so easy your awsome man :D

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
You know you have quests with different people in different jobs. When you go to a job alot for example Wall guard you usually have to lower or higher the stats because they tell you to do so, doing this gets you in a closer relationship and when you get to the final point they ask if you want to sleep with them. I got your stats to 100 so you won't have to worry about raising or lowering stats do you just want me to unlock all the lovers? Or do you want do the quests?
Hey man, could you actually unlock all lovers for 2.75? I've done the quests before already and I just wanna see the new dungeon and not grind everything previous. :D

Jun 22, 2017
Hey man, could you actually unlock all lovers for 2.75? I've done the quests before already and I just wanna see the new dungeon and not grind everything previous. :D
Alright, it seems I screwed up on the last save I did. I unlocked ALL spells and items in the dungeon my personal favorites are the "Amulet of fuck off" which disables all fights in dungeons and some fast boots that make you blitz around. You'll still have to go to the little red globes to unlock the dungeon's but with the items and new spells you have it shouldn't be a problem; ALSO, all lovers unlocked.

ProudJew

Jan 9, 2018
I can't load the game properly even in the standalone player.

When I try to load it in a web browser and the standalone I get errors

Jun 22, 2017
I can't load the game properly even in the standalone player.

When I try to load it in a web browser and the standalone I get errors
Sorry I could not get to you earlier i'll try to help you out. It usually gives an error if you have the wrong flash player are you up to date with adobe flash player 28? under windows (if you have windows) download the projector. Then you should be good to go.

Jun 22, 2017
Simply Mindy 2.80. (Saves with all lovers unlocked stats at 100 all items and swords unlocked also spells and seduction classes unlocked with stamina set to 9999999 to all the people who just want to fap and not edit their game.(Saves at the bottom of the description of this build)

(Oh, FYI, I have an early day tomorrow, so I can't really stay up long and fix shit into the wee hours. Just gonna remain awake long enough to make sure people can download the thing. So if there are any major problems, apologies, but I won't be able to fix 'em until tomorrow evening, most likely.)

Build. New. Make go now.

The New Stuff

This is the shiznit y'all probably find most important for wanking purposes. This week was another animation dump - I like these builds, they're overall more relaxing, if no less time-consuming - and I managed to shove a buncha new gifs into the game, including:

- Two new animations for Shay (Ghostings and Darkly - the animation for MegaHot was bothering me so I tossed it aside for the moment);

- Four new animations for Modelling (Ghostings and Darkly), finishing off the job;

- Two new Darkly animations for Cosplay, also finishing off the job;

- Two new Darkly animations for Camwhore, also also finishing off the job;

- Two new Darkly animations for Farmer, also also also finishing off the job; and

- Two new Darkly animations for Mascot, also also ALSO alsofinishing off the job. I swapped the planned holiday for this to 'Talk Like A Pirate Month' from 'Thankstaking' so I could put Lady Tang in the game, because... why not. I can do what I want.

Fourteen new animations. Not half bad. Turns out I had a lot of Darkly stuff to finish. This leaves only a small handful of job animations left to be done, which satisfies me mightily. I'll point out that the Camwhore animations don't have great sound synching yet, 'cause I'm still not 100% sure how to make Mindy moan to vibratory pounding without it sounding obnoxious and / or stupid. Really need to do a sound-based update and bust out Audacity for some clip editing.

Sound good? Don't need any technical details? Then enjoy the build. All the new stuff should (fuckin' better) work fine.

Fixes 'n Other Shite

Now for the less pleasing stuff. I've been slowly testing and fixing glitches throughout the game whenever I've come across 'em, particularly in light of that last, stupid build, so there's a bunch of stuff down here that may or may not matter to y'all. Thanks to EventSpawn and RN2147 in particular for pointing out several of the bugs so I could jump on them, among other people.

- Rejigged several elements in the combat system to streamline it for my own purposes and, hopefully, cut down on lag a bit. With any luck y'all won't even notice a difference.

- Changed around a bunch of hotkeys to make them a little more logical. Should cut down on some clicking - though not all - and make one-handed play a little easier. Wink wink.

- Fixed a little double-money bug while Camwhoring. What should have been the poor man's job was, in fact, one of the more lucrative pastimes, and I didn't notice at all.

- Fixed a bug that was displaying Stamina incorrectly. Worked fine if you had 3 Stamina max most of the time, got a bit wonky when there was more than 3.

- Fixed the door leading out of the HardBeast's lair. As of 2.7.5 you were getting trapped in there. Thanks to Ian W for pointing it out.

- Fixed the maze quest in the third dungeon. Completely forgot about it when I was doing the rest of the door fixes for 2.7.5. Should be good now. Also fixed a looping bug after you killed the boss of the maze that sent you back to the beginning. Thanks t

- Removed an NPC showing up in the brothel gallery bit during off-season months.

- Fixed the Slip N Slide title, which wasn't working.

- Fixed a bugged chest in the third dungeon, near the entrance of the first temple. It used to work fine. The code for it just... disappeared. Dafuq.

- Messed with the text so it wouldn't spill out of the text boxes. Also gave the names during cut scenes a slight outline and bolding so they wouldn't blend in with backgrounds as much. Give me a shout if you notice any of these that don't look right - I tested a ton of scenes to check for odd overlap, but I know I didn't check them all.

- I guess this isn't a fix, but I fucked up and deleted a bunch of code while putting in the new Farming stuff, so the original Brimstone scenes look a little different. (The zombies don't walk anymore. Oh nooo.)

- Added an FAQ button on the title screen that will take you to the devblog. I've answered the 'How do I transfer my save file from my old game?' question so many times that I think it's prudent to point players a little more directly.

- Aaaaand there's probably a bunch of other stuff I changed that I forgot to add. There are always one or two things I forget to mention.

I've also been trying to cut down on overall memory consumption, because Simply Mindy eats up a lot of RAM for a relatively compact .swf, but I'm not sure I can do much on that front since it's a Flash file. There's much more I can implement when I make the inevitable jump away from Flash, but I probably won't do that until the game is 'done'. (By which I mean the storyline is finished.)

Next Build

Might as well bust out another storyline this month, so I'll focus on that for the next build. Only have a few left to do before I can tackle the grand finale. I will let you folks decide who will have the honour via poll. (And I'm betting now it'll be Emm that gets the top pick. Girls always seem to snag the most votes.) I'll leave the vote up 'til Monday, since I'm busy most of the weekend and can't do any work 'til then anyway.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Simply Mindy 2.80. (Saves with all lovers unlocked stats at 100 all items and swords unlocked also spells and seduction classes unlocked with stamina set to 9999999 to all the people who just want to fap and not edit their game.(Saves at the bottom of the description of this build)
Thanks for sharing the latest version as well as a save file. Much appreciated!

One thing that I did notice about the save file right away, however, is that not all stats are at 100. Strength and morality are both still at 1. I took the liberty to edit the save myself to fix this. On top of that, I also unlocked the gallery with all the ending animations, and disabled rent.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys i try from a time to find cheat engine or trainer or codes for this game but i dont can find any thing... any on know something??

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for sharing the latest version as well as a save file. Much appreciated!

One thing that I did notice about the save file right away, however, is that not all stats are at 100. Strength and morality are both still at 1. I took the liberty to edit the save myself to fix this. On top of that, I also unlocked the gallery with all the ending animations, and disabled rent.
Thanks 156! I was in such a hurry to get the new build out. For some reason whenever I edit I miss strength although I didn't know if morality should be edited though.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
Where i can find save from game ? i loking in some folders but i dont find any thing...
what is your operating system.if it is windows then your save file should be in
C:\Users\User or whatever your windows name is set\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\Y86YA6FQ\#localWithNet\steam\appcache\adult games\simply mindy\v2.80\Simply Mindy 2.8.0.swf
and dont forget to check hidden files in view option.

Reactions: Dereszes

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
guys some time i have a problem with adobe flash player some time is dont open swf file and i try a lot of version i have windows 10 64-bits ...... i have istaled flash player but is dont work wath i can do with this??

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes