• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
I really liked that game a year ago or so - but looking at the last releases it is just a broken pile of garbage. Even working things are horrible broken at this point. Simply not worth the time anymore.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I'm glad I have kept some of the older versions, I even have 1.8b if I remember correctly it's the only version where it is possible to reduce Alices shame value to 30 and fuck 'er silly! :p if it's not that version it migt be one just around it I have from 1.7 till 2.3 :)

(The version you can fuck her is the first version with the Halloween event. In that version you are able to get a bonus 10 shame reduction, and are thus able to get her to 30.)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
All versions from 1,7 to 2,3, so you can play your favourite. By the way I think spybot has fried all my saves so I can't quickly confirm which one of the versions is the first version with the halloween event. If one of you can confirm which, please make a post about it :)

EDIT: Thanks to

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
'Had', the correct term is 'had'. Try to download and play the old versions I have shared a bit before this post and you'll see!

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I don't get the tracker anymore... bug? Tried on 2 saves
Can confirm she's still there, I got her on my playthrough. Had to abandon my save, though, the game-killing bug I got on my playthrough was that when the (*Spoilers, I guess, if it even matters anymore*) Alice kidnap event finally happened I never received the cell tracker from the bartender. The dialog went as usual, but the item was not in my wardrobe inventory, so I was unable to rescue Alice.

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Can confirm she's still there, I got her on my playthrough. Had to abandon my save, though, the game-killing bug I got on my playthrough was that when the (*Spoilers, I guess, if it even matters anymore*) Alice kidnap event finally happened I never received the cell tracker from the bartender. The dialog went as usual, but the item was not in my wardrobe inventory, so I was unable to rescue Alice.
I even tried adding the item through Minerva by looking at the item value from a previous version where you do get the tracker.

Reactions: SenPC

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I even tried adding the item through Minerva by looking at the item value from a previous version where you do get the tracker.
Ahh, sorry, when you said "tracker" in your earlier post, I assumed you meant the Tracer clone from the Hitomi travel event. Looks like we both have the same issue.

Yakaholic

Nov 5, 2016
I'm glad I have kept some of the older versions, I even have 1.8b if I remember correctly it's the only version where it is possible to reduce Alices shame value to 30 and fuck 'er silly! :p if it's not that version it migt be one just around it I have from 1.7 till 2.3 :)

(The version you can fuck her is the first version with the Halloween event. In that version you are able to get a bonus 10 shame reduction, and are thus able to get her to 30.)
It's 1.7, and how did you manage that?

Reactions: waffel

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Well it's because you get a bonus shame reduction from the halloween event, and before that version you could get her to 40 shame with all her events. Now you can get her to 40 shame with all her events -10 shame from the halloween event and... BAMM you are able to fuck her and to whore her out. They refactored her shame events afterwards so you, as before, are able only to get her to 40 shame with all her events.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes