Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
anyone have 2.6a? 2.6b is pretty much unplayable

EDIT: Got it, it's on page 27 of this thread for anyone else wondering, but it's trash too.
Trust me in the 2.6a version the same problem
Frome what has been said in the thread 2.4 was the last "playable" version, i mean personally, im still gunna be on the newest one, but it seems to be the one people go to. You can find it .

Reactions: ReconLegend

p22

Jun 21, 2017
2.6a has an issue with unbeatable mobs at start of the game, while 2.6b has some sprite swapper where most of the mobs do not look like they should.

I think 2.4 is last version, before they started experimenting with adding new area, and introducing all those bugs.
Also last one posted at their blog, which seems abandoned now (no news since last year).

My theory is that they lost the coder after 2.4, and whoever picked the game after is just fiddling around, unable to add new things properly and with no knowledge how to fix legacy bugs.

Reactions: stiumush

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Now, I do remember that 2.4, while stable, has bugged out Alice event at one of the dates (where dialog freezes and you can not continue).

Is there a version of the game where this works?

All versions after that started to degrade in quality and add even more bugs.

Reactions: swaggytab

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
I hope they make futa MC for this game like the Strumpets. But by look at the lazy devs updated this game... I think it would be forever to wait! No offense to the devs, but is there a way we can mod this game? Maybe by replaced the male body with the female body, then edit the script for the clothes shop?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Has anyone made a mod for this game at all yet, that allows you to have sex with Alice either as a MC or a FC anytime you want to that is?

Reactions: Noa69

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Has anyone made a mod for this game at all yet, that allows you to have sex with Alice either as a MC or a FC anytime you want to that is?
Go back through the thread in an earlier version(not sure which one it was) there was a glitch where you could do one of Julia's scene's with alice. The easier method to have sex with "Alice" is to just use the debug menu and make another chick look like her. These are her variables.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
the new "fixes" are true or fake? i mean, is now playable again?
I don't think these fixes have been released, just talked about in Patreon posts. I'm cautiously optimistic that they are real, but not convinced. If they are getting back on track, good for them.

Reactions: quarzo

DynamoPeach

Mar 6, 2017

Looks like the next patch(whenever it may be) is going to mostly deal with cleaning up the games code,

Azrel

Jun 1, 2017
Where can I find the save files? I tried to search for them but nothing. Any ideas?

zael234

Jun 1, 2017
Dont know if anyone else is having this issue, when ever I go to the slums, the girls avatars are guys, but when hired and returned back home they turn back into chicks.

Reactions: HerrGrimes

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Dont know if anyone else is having this issue, when ever I go to the slums, the girls avatars are guys, but when hired and returned back home they turn back into chicks.
That was new bug with 2.6 version. Not sure if it's fixed, but it makes the slum encounters really strange.

Limit0815

Jan 2, 2018
The bugs are still there. If you free the slums you are not allowed to go in the same day, otherwise you will not get out again. The avatars do not fit. Later, only men are in the slums. The gym will not let you out anymore.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes