rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Any explanation to that link would have been nice, since you only have 2 posts.
And the 2.7 version is already in the starting post.

peekachoo

Apr 11, 2018
2.5 is the last version that was playable. Honestly, I really, really enjoyed the game. It's one of the best H-games I've played. It just needs bug fixes and more story. And maybe more angles with the models. Has anyone realized you never actually see a vagina?

Aug 25, 2016
am i screwing up the game or 2.7 is like really really buggy ? the characters model just scrambling everywhere, the UI jesus

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
i recommend playing 2.6, 2.7 is full bug
btw i wasted a lot of days triying to get alice gloryhole event and never happens,in older versions happens fast have been removed or i need any tips? :/

EDIT: doenst matter i got the scene unlocked for dating alice using the game version 1.9 and load my save in 2.6 :p

IndolentCat

Jul 8, 2017
Now I read this, my Alice is gone for good after the kidnap the bartender said she game me the device but my inventory is empty =(

IamRichmAn

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, i am new here. just wondering how to get a male slug into your team? coz the cgae cell slave hard to reduce the stamina in one day...

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
UPD: Sorry guys, it appears new changes broke down saving system, which hangs the game. We halted the countdown while searching for solution, hope it won't demand a lot of rollback in code.

roffl

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, the new coders broke the game even worse, by adding recolored cloned assets. This takes skill, to copy and paste code already in the game, recolor it, and break the game. Any hopes I had that these guys were figuring their shit out after such a long clusterfuck are rapidly diminishing.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Hi, i am new here. just wondering how to get a male slug into your team? coz the cgae cell slave hard to reduce the stamina in one day...
Sorry for my bad english!
I played this game more than a year ago,before the total codebreaking stufs.
Old times,you should see males on streets,where you can grab girls for work.
If you see a male,you can chouse,
-Fight: fight the group,enslave females
-Offer girl: offer girl from your party,It's up to the girl,if she have enought stamina (10 I think)

---- > -Hire: So you can hire here if you have Beds and enought money <-----

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
  1. Make sure you have enough money to hire them.
  2. Then, in the brothel/house menu, move them to your party section. It is on the right-side of your game screen.
  3. Proceed to go to the slave cell.
  4. Choose what type of "treatment" you'd like to use on the enslaved girl.
  5. ...
  6. Profit.
My Pro-Tip: Make sure they have a good stamina number for longer double-friggin, or hire three thugs, so you can use the first two thugs to double-frig her, and then your turn with another thug. ;)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Quick Answer: Go to the slums wait for a Thug to show, fight the thug hopefully a girl shows up to, beat both of them and then click on Capture, make sure the cells are empty otherwise you won't be able to capture the girl.
But I dont have any cage cells, how do I acquire those? I dont see the option in the build menu

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes