AxeBunny

Dec 3, 2019
for fatal error I did this and it worked
%localappdata%/ost_game/saved/confid/windows/engine.ini
add this at the end

[SystemSettings]
r.FidelityFX.FSR3.QualityMode=3
r.FidelityFX.FI.Enabled=0
Actually works, my game not crashing with fatal error anymore. Thx.

athalwolf

Dec 16, 2019
for fatal error I did this and it worked
%localappdata%/ost_game/saved/confid/windows/engine.ini
add this at the end

[SystemSettings]
computer n00b here, can someone explain to me what to do with this? thank you

AxeBunny

Dec 3, 2019
Basically, you need to go to your local disk C, then open folder "users", then open folder with your user name, then AppData, then Local, then OST_Game, then Saved, then Config, then Windows, in Windows folder you need to find file called "engine.ini", open it with notepad, and in the bottom you add:

[SystemSettings]

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Look for the address shown in the text or press the Windows button + R and in the pop-up window type: %appdata%

Go to the following address, it is very easy to get there: %localappdata%/ost_game/saved/config/windows/engine.ini -Just open and open folders guided by the previous address

Open the engine.ini file as a text file, you will see many lines, go to the end of the document and paste this:

[SystemSettings]

Save the file changes and start the game. Good luck that it works in my case I don't get past the menu before it closes

athalwolf

Dec 16, 2019
Look for the address shown in the text or press the Windows button + R and in the pop-up window type: %appdata%

Go to the following address, it is very easy to get there: %localappdata%/ost_game/saved/config/windows/engine.ini -Just open and open folders guided by the previous address

Open the engine.ini file as a text file, you will see many lines, go to the end of the document and paste this:

[SystemSettings]

Save the file changes and start the game. Good luck that it works in my case I don't get past the menu before it closes
Basically, you need to go to your local disk C, then open folder "users", then open folder with your user name, then AppData, then Local, then OST_Game, then Saved, then Config, then Windows, in Windows folder you need to find file called "engine.ini", open it with notepad, and in the bottom you add:

[SystemSettings]
Thank you both

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
ok. dream moved to night.
and crashes at first dream
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RHI\Private\PipelineStateCache.cpp] [Line: 348]
Shader compilation failures are Fatal.
both variants - boy room (almost start) or girls room (secons sex animations)

any way i can proceed?

in future, may be fun to make womb model for inside animations
sl_dream1.png

okokboy4376

Oct 26, 2023
Can someone please help me, when I take the binoculars to take a peek at the neighbor's the character does not do anything but rather just stands there, I keep pressing 'E' on my keyboard but the exclamation mark at the bottom of the screen just stays there and the character does not do anything, and I am not able to open the brother's room even after getting the key from the garage, please help....

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
When you see the russian doll in the attic, is there supposed to be a prompt telling you about a next clue? Because I see the doll and go to Kira's room, click on the empty spot where the doll was......and nothing.

4.00 star(s) 63 Votes