Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
no i mean what to do to follow the story line, not to view the gallery. i interracted everything in and outside the house, nothing happened. the person who shared the save said ''follow the story line'' but i can't find how.
I'm sorry, I thought we had to do that because we were stuck on a day. I thought we had to continue to the next day to be able to activate the beach event.

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Deleting the pipelinecache file and letting it recreate it fixed the blackscreen for me, first load it takes a little while as it recreates it and then it all loads normally there after.
Thx, that work really good for me.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Perhaps those who write that without 16 GB of VRAM are right and it is pointless to try to run this game. But isn't that a lot of honor for an amateur creation? If the desktop quietly works with Fallout-4, on which a bunch of texture mods, as well as various cyberpunk, etc. hinged.
Maybe the problem is in the developer's head, not the configuration of our computers? I don't know, perhaps especially active fans of the author of the game are already feverishly buying new hardware for their machines, but it's easier for me to send this project to the blacklist. And never return to it.
So long and thanks for all the fish (c) D. Adams

Last edited:
Reactions: plmlp

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
To open the garage, you need to take the key, go to the door and press "E" or "I" and after selecting the key, press "Use"

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Perhaps those who write that without 16 GB of video memory it is pointless to try to run this game. But isn't that a lot of honor for an amateur creation? If the desktop quietly works with Fallout-4, on which a bunch of texture mods, as well as various cyberpunk, etc. hinged.
Maybe the problem is in the developer's head, not the configuration of our computers? I don't know, perhaps especially active fans of the author of the game are already feverishly buying new hardware for their machines, but it's easier for me to send this project to the blacklist. And never return to it.
So long and thanks for all the fish (c) D. Adams
I don't understand the question about the device's components at all, I play on a notebook with a 4060, it doesn't have 16 GB.
Of course, I play this game on the minimum, I believe that the game will soon be optimized and popular bugs will be fixed or next month

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
oh wath is wrong with game now all time freeze with my high end Pc 64 GB Ram RTX 4080 and Ryzen 9 7950X3D pls fix it i like the game play it from the beginning

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes