DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
for fatal error I did this and it worked
%appdata%/ost_game/saved/confid/windows/engine.ini
add this at the end

[SystemSettings]
r.FidelityFX.FSR3.QualityMode=3
r.FidelityFX.FI.Enabled=0
I follow this intruction, but I still get Fatal Error again and again, Why??

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah I got everything except shed. It must be a certain sequence you have to do to open it. Do you open it when the key at the door or do you have to tell Albert about the key or something?
I would just wait until after you tell Albert you need to meet up. He'll go to the beach for Jill and then I'd get the key and everything. I don't remember if that's what I did, but I would assume that this way makes sure you're not ahead of anything.

how to get to the beach
You just keep playing the days. It happens on Saturday, and don't choose "not only her mouth"

After choose too bad what to do next i cant even do anything
I mean, after the brief BJ scene you just walk over to Jill and you'll head to the beach. I guess just reload a save and try again?

Dec 9, 2017
I follow this intruction, but I still get Fatal Error again and again, Why??
The only thing you can try is to delete the folder, open the game so that it is regenerated and try again since it is the official solution for that error since they ended up putting it in the discord, and sorry, there was an error, the folder is in %localappdata% .
English is not my native language Google Translate

JimboMan2000

Apr 2, 2023
Can someone please explain to me, i have Ryzen 5 3600 , 64 bit, i run Hell let lose and Hell divers 2 on epic graphics and my pc cant handle this game? says unreal engine crashes... do i need pc for 10k to run this game or wtf is wrong?

I run todays newest games on max graphics with no problem, but this game crashes for me from the previest update, i dont believe that my pc cant handle it, must be bugs or im missing something?

Havent had this problem a couple updates earlier but now its crash after crash

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I was able to play the 0.31 without any problems on best graphics but this one as soon as I open it the "Ost Gaming is not responding" and all I'm seeing is a black screen? I have pretty good system specs so not sure why the game is not working properly?

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Can someone please explain to me, i have Ryzen 5 3600 , 64 bit, i run Hell let lose and Hell divers 2 on epic graphics and my pc cant handle this game? says unreal engine crashes... do i need pc for 10k to run this game or wtf is wrong?

I run todays newest games on max graphics with no problem, but this game crashes for me from the previest update, i dont believe that my pc cant handle it, must be bugs or im missing something?

Havent had this problem a couple updates earlier but now its crash after crash
It seems to require at least 16Gb VRAM.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
I was able to play the 0.31 without any problems on best graphics but this one as soon as I open it the "Ost Gaming is not responding" and all I'm seeing is a black screen? I have pretty good system specs so not sure why the game is not working properly?
Keep killing it and launching again. Will open eventually. Unfortunately, you have to wait every time quite a bit, because the loading time until main menu show up is quite long as well.

GobboAttie

Nov 12, 2023
I imagine this could be avoided if they just defaulted the settings to low instead of epic. Then we get the chance to toy with the settings before it crashes out.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1272]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs

help?

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I need help, Im stuck after the wendig0 killer hint. I read that you have to get a russian doll in the attic but I cannot interact with it. Is it a bug, or do I need to do something in between?

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
click on the PC
no i mean what to do to follow the story line, not to view the gallery. i interracted everything in and outside the house, nothing happened. the person who shared the save said ''follow the story line'' but i can't find how.

Dec 9, 2017
no i mean what to do to follow the story line, not to view the gallery. i interracted everything in and outside the house, nothing happened. the person who shared the save said ''follow the story line'' but i can't find how.
I guess it must be saved before the new content, just go to the front door it's the last place where it can be saved.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Deleting the pipelinecache file and letting it recreate it fixed the blackscreen for me, first load it takes a little while as it recreates it and then it all loads normally there after.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eldoween and Facha

The_Fungus

Feb 12, 2018
The game has big optimization problems. It is interesting to know what the developer's system requirements for computer hardware are?
In my case, the CPU is Ryzen 5 5600G
RAM - 32 GB.
GTX 1660ti
Windows 10 LTSC
It is impossible to play. Constant crashes. For comparison - Fallout 4 with 80 gb. mods (half of them - textures) works more than stable in full HD mode.
Me, trying to play it with an i5 6400 and 8Gb RAM... :cry:

Reactions: PervectKakarot
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes