btn2k3

Aug 15, 2019
To be honest it looks like its the ACL (animation compression tool).
This used to be a plugin for UE v5.2 and older.
It was incorporated into the UE v5.3 engine and for what ever reason it doesn't like running on certain configs with this game build.

The really messed up part is the pak file calls on this so even taking the pak file from 33b and trying to run it with the exe from ver .31b which worked fine for most users... fails with an acl plugin error.

Maybe just maybe if the developer would try to fix this for future builds it would work for multiple pc configs...

I'ld really like to pull apart the pak file an see what the hell is in there that shouldn't be, or see if it could be repacked using the older 5.2 engine and put the acl piece back in...

Shit I'ld really like to see a Vulkan build of this instead of just DX12... but yeah... not likely to happen.

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
Can someone please help me, when I take the binoculars to take a peek at the neighbor's the character does not do anything but rather just stands there, I keep pressing 'E' on my keyboard but the exclamation mark at the bottom of the screen just stays there and the character does not do anything, and I am not able to open the brother's room even after getting the key from the garage, please help....
Same issue here. The devs really screwed the pooch with the latest version. Used to be able to complete the game a couple of versions back. Now i too am stuck at the very beginning. :FacePalm:

Maxloc

Sep 30, 2017
Same issue here. The devs really screwed the pooch with the latest version. Used to be able to complete the game a couple of versions back. Now i too am stuck at the very beginning. :FacePalm:
There is an inventory system now, you have to open the inventory and use the items directly from there

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
Tried to play this game and is lagging like crazy, I know something's wrong since I played this game in the past and I could easily get 60 fps, now its running under 10fps which is crazy

Reactions: Magic Potato

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
The game gets worse with every update. Do you need a 4090 video card to play this GAME? It just turns off, although everything was fine before. Played at 20-30 fps with lags in previous updates but it worked. As I said, the game is getting worse and worse. After 4 years of game development, this is terrible. If the game was created on Unreal 4, then so be it. With the transition to the Unreal 5 engine, the game lags and the processor is 95 percent loaded. I don’t advise you to play, it’s better to watch videos in full saves and delete, the game is not worth 10 hours or more of your life:poop:

Reactions: Horny_Baum

mintgotskillissues

Mar 29, 2024
The game gets worse with every update. Do you need a 4090 video card to play this GAME? It just turns off, although everything was fine before. Played at 20-30 fps with lags in previous updates but it worked. As I said, the game is getting worse and worse. After 4 years of game development, this is terrible. If the game was created on Unreal 4, then so be it. With the transition to the Unreal 5 engine, the game lags and the processor is 95 percent loaded. I don’t advise you to play, it’s better to watch videos in full saves and delete, the game is not worth 10 hours or more of your life:poop:
yeah dev really screwed this one up :(
imagine being able to run cyberpunk 2077 but not this... my laptop struggles more running this one rather than other AAA games.

Reactions: Horny_Baum
4.00 star(s) 63 Votes