Texon

Jan 30, 2019
When you see the russian doll in the attic, is there supposed to be a prompt telling you about a next clue? Because I see the doll and go to Kira's room, click on the empty spot where the doll was......and nothing.
If i remember correctly there is a cap or something else.....but the next clue should be on the table in Kira's room.....

FREEZZDAYZZ

Jan 24, 2018
before that, choose the answer"Too bad" and you'll get another scene.
This I know, I got to the beach and found all the scenes there. I was wondering if I could view the scene with Albert at home. Maybe someone could find a solution, I don't want to miss a scene.

yertaz

Jan 23, 2022
Hello, I have this problem, as soon as there is an image of the start menu it freezes and after a few minutes this message appears.
I already tried to add the lines to engine.ini but nothing.

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
After the thighjob I get stuck in a dialogue loop. Kira says "Maybe it will be easier" then it shows the bathroom with a text "Got any smokes" I used the save provided with the game.
1711209499775.png

Reactions: Artix0

athalwolf

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone have save for right before the part where Kira sees the doorknob behind the shelves in the basement? I got up to that part then I got "to be continued" then tried that save on the new version and it got the stuck in the bedroom glitch and I really don't want to have to start all over again

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Damn, no matter how much I look for something to watch some of the latest scenes from the new video updates, I can't find anything. :cry:

In my case the game freezes once I start on Monday

Hieepfunny

Mar 27, 2024
Tôi không thể mở khóa cửa gara ngay cả khi tìm thấy chìa khóa, khi tôi nhấn E, không có gì xảy ra

Hóa ra, bạn cần phải đứng gần cửa gara và nhấn i để mở kho đồ của mình, bấm phím và bấm sử dụng để mở nó
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
where you get the key, please?

4.00 star(s) 63 Votes