• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

A402402

Apr 26, 2021
I'll update my reference post to include that tidbit since it seemed to cause a little confusion.
It was mentioned in the spoiler outdated information that you need Cheat Engine, but I forgot to mention that again after updating it several times.

Reactions: Drakehunt

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I was asked by Drakehunt to make a thread for this game. After the confusion about so many different build was cleared I need to ask about the in game text (as I only tested the last build) is the text not translated in all builds, that would disqualify it from a Game thread.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
So... If you manage to catch and punish the kuonichi a second time, Yagiri will pick up where she left off. You don't have to complete the animation in a single catch. When you do complete it, you win the fight.

As for builds, I recommend getting:
0.14 (men)
0.17 (bugs)
0.23 (tentacles)
0.26 (ogres, goblins, apes, giant)
0.27 (kuonichi boss)
can you share those builds?

also, new build?

Jagd84

May 19, 2021
Got some tips for whoever actually wants to see the animations this time around.

First the boss has 3 attacks it cycles through, shadow clones that rush at you, jumping through the air and dropping bombs, launching a white blade beam at you.
Both h animations require you to be in stripped mode which is when yagiri's tits are out. Get attacked and you can see yagiri's scene.
The boss also has a scene this time around, which you can view by holding down while standing in front of the boss while she's stunned. To stun her, you need to use the up + z attack which throws a chakram upwards while the boss uses her jumping through the air attack.
Each second in the h animation uses some of your scroll power, which you can get by attacking the blade beam in the boss' third attack. I suggest just getting your bar to full first in order to see the full animation because otherwise you just get knocked out of the animation
Does this mean their 3 animations, because I can only get one from the boss which triggers just by touching her and the h-scene Yagiri can perform on her.

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
I was asked by Drakehunt to make a thread for this game. After the confusion about so many different build was cleared I need to ask about the in game text (as I only tested the last build) is the text not translated in all builds, that would disqualify it from a Game thread.
The game doesn't have any official translation im afraid.

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
can i ask why the files is like hundred mb only?
If I recall correctly, it is actually a very small game in file size. Something like 15-30 mb on average, depending on the version? The benefit of true pixel arts and midi sounds :D

Sarsatouille

May 3, 2020
Nice game , thanks a lot for sharing ! Is it my computer or the game is just slow ? The music and the sound effect are all good but everything is slow (moving, attacking and all other animation)

A402402

Apr 26, 2021
can i ask why the files is like hundred mb only?
They're snapshot builds of the game released to supporters to show the progress the dev is making.
Most of the time that includes the tutorial area + 1-3 stages of new area/enemies/bosses.

Nice game , thanks a lot for sharing ! Is it my computer or the game is just slow ? The music and the sound effect are all good but everything is slow (moving, attacking and all other animation)
Depending on your computers "Power Settings" your OS might be opting to use integrated graphics from your CPU/APU because it's less power consumption.
You need to configure your OS so that it forces it to always use your GPU when playing games.

Windows users can access this option by following this order.
Right click windows icon on task bar/Settings/Gaming/Game Mode(Left Side Bar)/Game Mode Enabled/Graphic Settings/Browse Graphics Performance Preference/Select Game/Set to use your GPU only.

Last edited:

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
lol this game down have a thread? i recently discover this game too Is there any thread about it?

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019

new update from dev, showcasing few mobs for stage 5, he mention about making 5th stage theme to be parasite but he make change of plan and set the parasite theme for the 2nd half of stage 5, 1st half will involve something else
one of the image show ceiling tentacles that will grab Yagiri from above, another one is alraune looking monster, and then some other ninja. there's also NPC kunoichi as well that probably gonna get raped on the way