• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

StarSaint

May 21, 2020
Could anyone explain to me why any time i play yagiri it constantly will scroll down until i unplug my X55 Hotas? specifically the throttle when checking all of the commands nothing affects anything

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Could anyone explain to me why any time i play yagiri it constantly will scroll down until i unplug my X55 Hotas? specifically the throttle when checking all of the commands nothing affects anything
It's a problem with controllers and certain game engines sometimes. I've played another game that had the same issue where it would constantly move the menu down until I unplugged it

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Got some tips for whoever actually wants to see the animations this time around.

First the boss has 3 attacks it cycles through, shadow clones that rush at you, jumping through the air and dropping bombs, launching a white blade beam at you.
Both h animations require you to be in stripped mode which is when yagiri's tits are out. Get attacked and you can see yagiri's scene.
The boss also has a scene this time around, which you can view by holding down while standing in front of the boss while she's stunned. To stun her, you need to use the up + z attack which throws a chakram upwards while the boss uses her jumping through the air attack.
Each second in the h animation uses some of your scroll power, which you can get by attacking the blade beam in the boss' third attack. I suggest just getting your bar to full first in order to see the full animation because otherwise you just get knocked out of the animation

A402402

Apr 26, 2021
My Cheat Table is still working for anyone wanting to use it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sidescro...answer-revenge-of-yagiri.106918/post-11623761

"If you hold "F" and use a special meter attack "↑+Z" or "↓+Z" (F+Up/Down Arrow Key) your special meter (Yellow Bar) will refill to full." (Does require some power to already exist, but it will max it out. You can get more power by attacking the yellow special attack she throws at you if you need a refill.)

If you want to trigger the animations you need to have your armor damaged. The first scene is for Yagiri and can be triggered after the boss clings to the wall and throws her explosive shuriken. Once the boss is done with this attack she'll do a front flip downwards and if she lands on Yagiri the scene starts.

You can also use your "↑+Z" special to throw a shuriken at her as she's falling and that will stun her and allow you to perform the new scene with her by hitting attack while near her stunned.

Both scenes are triggered once she jumps downwards after throwing her explosive shuriken. She needs to be hit before landing and can either be hit by standing where she lands and attacking or using the upward special attack.

Reactions: Cunct8r

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
So... If you manage to catch and punish the kuonichi a second time, Yagiri will pick up where she left off. You don't have to complete the animation in a single catch. When you do complete it, you win the fight.

As for builds, I recommend getting:
0.14 (men)
0.17 (bugs)
0.23 (tentacles)
0.26 (ogres, goblins, apes, giant)
0.27 (kuonichi boss)

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
So... If you manage to catch and punish the kuonichi a second time, Yagiri will pick up where she left off. You don't have to complete the animation in a single catch. When you do complete it, you win the fight.

As for builds, I recommend getting:
0.14 (men)
0.17 (bugs)
0.23 (tentacles)
0.26 (ogres, goblins, apes, giant)
0.27 (kuonichi boss)
Just a note here - 0.26 also has first level available (the one with Ashigaru men from 0.14). To access it, just hit training/tutorial.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
My Cheat Table is still working for anyone wanting to use it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sidescro...answer-revenge-of-yagiri.106918/post-11623761

"If you hold "F" and use a special meter attack "↑+Z" or "↓+Z" (F+Up/Down Arrow Key) your special meter (Yellow Bar) will refill to full." (Does require some power to already exist, but it will max it out. You can get more power by attacking the yellow special attack she throws at you if you need a refill.)

If you want to trigger the animations you need to have your armor damaged. The first scene is for Yagiri and can be triggered after the boss clings to the wall and throws her explosive shuriken. Once the boss is done with this attack she'll do a front flip downwards and if she lands on Yagiri the scene starts.

You can also use your "↑+Z" special to throw a shuriken at her as she's falling and that will stun her and allow you to perform the new scene with her by hitting attack while near her stunned.

Both scenes are triggered once she jumps downwards after throwing her explosive shuriken. She needs to be hit before landing and can either be hit by standing where she lands and attacking or using the upward special attack.
where do i put the cheat in which folder?

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
It's clearly stated to be a Cheat Engine table. Read how to use Cheat Engine and how to load its cheat tables. It's easy, don't worry.
No offense but its not that clear, when I first saw that person post about their cheats for the game I wasnt aware cheat engine was a thing but I figured out after googling a bit.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
No offense but its not that clear, when I first saw that person post about their cheats for the game I wasnt aware cheat engine was a thing but I figured out after googling a bit.
Don't make things up. I've checked the OG post before writing anything - it has Cheat Engine mentioned in the older info, which should make things obvious that later info is also about CE. That's what I meant. Always read the whole thing before getting angry at the lack of information. Breadcrumbs path maiboi...

Besides, there's a certain trick you should do from your earliest days of using the internet - google the meaning of extensions, when in doubt. There are dedicated websites that show you what each file extension might mean and these sites are a thing since...2007? 2006?