• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
image-990-c.jpg

Hey all, so I found this game randomly, made by beebee工房 on DLsite. Looks like a typical side scroller, metroidvania type of deal but the art looks interesting.​

I was surprised that it hasn't been posted here yet (no english translation probably). I would try the demo myself (whether it even has one) but DLsite is in japaneese and its hard for me to navigate through it, even with the help of mighty google translate.​
Im trying to find links and more information about this game/creator, but the only thing i figured out is a auto-translated title "Revenge Night Fog". I used search option to find if beebee's games were posted on the forums to no avail. I would post this on game requests section if not the the language and lack of info about the game itself.​
Has anyone played this?​
Perhaps someone found it before and has a link or at least a tip on how to get one :p
Thanks​

Creator:
Twitter:

EDIT: The game name is Revenge of Yagiri. It's in early stage of developement and it has no full english translation so far.
Cheats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All builds that contain different scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you follow their Ci-en you can download the demos, the pinkish box with the present. Looks like this is there first game, the Ci-en and twitter are only a few month old and no DLSite store page.

Reactions: Sarage

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Stage 1 is free for all:
Stage 2 has just released and is for subscribers only:

Hope some one can share the latest version.

Reactions: авыыыывв3

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
there's no dialog in the game for now and the story has yet to be implemented but it is good really hope a thread is made for this game!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As it is it right now it probably doesn't meet the requirements, as most of the UI might be English but the pop-up messages aren't...

Games must have an English translation available, this doesn't not include UI translation and said translation must be available to download.

And it'll meet them less as things are added, if you want to make another thread it would really have to be a translation request.

Reactions: Sarage

naabii

May 16, 2017
can we have animations with more than one enemy in the demo version?

(not that easy of a game to discover,dying really quickly as soon as there is a sex scene)

Yukikaze503

Jul 3, 2017
I was reading through their Ci-en posts and I'm not sure they have more demos? are those paid things demos? My google translate and moonrune skills are a bit lacking to fully understand the posts.

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020
I was reading through their Ci-en posts and I'm not sure they have more demos? are those paid things demos? My google translate and moonrune skills are a bit lacking to fully understand the posts.
there is 0.0.1 and 0.0.2 demo

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
We got a new update the demo is now yagiri_v0.14.
Here's the link if you want.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

Nope, and the May payment period has passed so you need to pay double for demo. I think the fanbox files stick around at the same price forever.

Reactions: Brtales10