Identify Sidescroller/metroidvania made by beebee工房? (answer - Revenge of Yagiri)

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Dropping new version
i think theres a newer version now?

but i could be wrong...
is the latest version still missing a lot of enemies shown on his twitter?

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
That's the version that was just posted. The giant is the level boss.
There are several enemies whose sprites are developed or in progress which have not been implemented.
Instead of version 0.16, look for version 0.17. That's the last version of level 2.

Reactions: MoreNow and DjBrony

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Here's version 0.16, I labeled it as stage 2.2 because I keep it in the same folder as stage 1 and it's got both the 2 new enemies plus the bees from before. I kept the files as is, just go back to the guide I posted a while back on how to get infinite hp and clothing ripped state.
can you or anyone else reupload version 16? or whichever version has the most enemies in game?

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
1. there's none, dev don't make localization in any other language
2. why you need translation? there's nothing for you to read nor there is instruction you need to pay attention

pablo1517

Jul 18, 2022
People saying there is a new level in new build but i just finished playing it and its the sam as previous, much earlier version. What am I doing wrong?

Dawnstars

Oct 25, 2022
People saying there is a new level in new build but i just finished playing it and its the sam as previous, much earlier version. What am I doing wrong?
If you hit the tutorial button in the main menu, It'll take you through the first stage. You'll want to do new game for the stage of the current build.