• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
im using 4.01 but im not sure about the patches, i re downloaded another 4.01 too see if its incompatible and it doesn't recognize the saves. Weird

It's the two patches right below the main MEGA link. Not sure how much they affect things, if at all.

It might just be a case of some messed up save somehow then (if you've been running vanilla) if it doesn't work on a fresh game. Might have to do a NG.

Reactions: minin

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
any one translate this game to english or i'm gonna continue translate it my own way(try one time/ and it so hard cuz some words untranslatable or chanise way translate idk why...some translate looks wrong cuz i dont know how line of text combinate on english and japanese like 1 get rape 2 and idk who 1 and who 2 and what happens in game...) i totaly dont know japanese and poor skill in english...
i have same issue to(this fkin psoriasis) its pain in ass so i undersnand him. your skin easy to damage and bleed form light
scratching.strong peeling of the skin. it grows many times faster than it should, which leads to the frequent appearance of a scale-like layer on top of the epidermis and this continue about 7 years for me and get worst every months. uncurable probably right now(maybe in future someone create way to cure this CURSE)
p.s. sorry for poor english
so yeah this game totally dead... :cry:

felicecaccamo

Oct 19, 2017
HI all, is it possible to have the complete version or the "demo" tag is just bulls**t? just to understand cause i'm very interested in this game

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
HI all, is it possible to have the complete version or the "demo" tag is just bulls**t? just to understand cause i'm very interested in this game
game was never completed so the demo is pretty much all there is. People claim the dev is still working on it but the dev suffers from a variety of health ailments that pretty much lead to this game being forever incomplete.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
game was never completed so the demo is pretty much all there is. People claim the dev is still working on it but the dev suffers from a variety of health ailments that pretty much lead to this game being forever incomplete.

"variety of health ailments"...... How come I heard this from many other devs....... Hates to asks what kinds?....

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
"variety of health ailments"...... How come I heard this from many other devs....... Hates to asks what kinds?....
Honestly I forget, but I think it was an eye condition and psoriasis maybe? I have heard some people call BS before but I am not here to judge. Although it is usually easier for a developer to just drop off the face of the earth then think up some Bullshit story to sell to your patreon supporters and then abandon your project. Your guess is as good as mine.

Reactions: anomamoose

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
Honestly I forget, but I think it was an eye condition and psoriasis maybe? I have heard some people call BS before but I am not here to judge. Although it is usually easier for a developer to just drop off the face of the earth then think up some Bullshit story to sell to your patreon supporters and then abandon your project. Your guess is as good as mine.
I forget if this was a eye or skin dev. Hard to keep track of all the dying devs making games now a days.

Reactions: anomamoose

minin

Mar 2, 2019
whats with all devs dying now days? its going to get worse because of the corona virus.

felicecaccamo

Oct 19, 2017
ok so... how de game works? it's in english till the shi part, then in japanese....i found myself in a dungeon and i didn't undersand neither why or what i'd had to do to get out of it...

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone got a modded version of the recent edition of the game?
I'd like to play without using too much time.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Well, this thread has been a ride. And no one has spoken about what I'm going to.

So it seems there's a 'futanari' state in the game. Does this mean Miene/Lynn can become futas? And are there H attacks involving it?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I don't think its implemented as far as I recall

A lot of the systems of this game were borrowed from Maiden Snow Eve (or was it the other way around?)

subann

Apr 19, 2020
誰かが古い試用版を持っていますか?
調査の結果、旧試用版が最新版と異なることがわかりました。

ただし、クリエイターのブログからはダウンロードできません。

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
I wish there were more updates for this game.
I found something interesting... Dungeon and Prisoners looks a LOT similar to Dungeons and Heroines. lol