RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
title: SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners
Developer:
genre: Genre: RPG, Pregnant, Big breasts, Big tits, Anal sex, Blowjob, Yuri, Torture, gore, scat.
language: Japanese, English (only the prologue and items names including menus are translated, after the prologue is Japanese)
samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the game can be downloadable for free on the creator website . i use to play this game looong time ago, i even supported the creator cuz i love it so much, unfortunately he is suffering some health problems related to his eye, VS: 4.1 was the last version published by him. it could be say it is abandaoned by now, but i really hope he could get back to work (no need to donate to his patreon, he post the last vs free for all the support he got, and mostly bcuz he coulnt not continue working on the project for health problems.

the prologue of the game is translated , it has mayor Japaneses dialog s after it.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i just want to share a great game that i use to enjoy for everyone of us. hope the ones who see this post will enjoy it.

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
Last time I played this was a year ago, and it was severely bugged... Hope it isn't that bad now

Jul 3, 2017
I just played the beginning of this not to long ago. I'm wondering if there are any RPG's that are near to being like this game. I'm looking for something like Rune's Pharmacy, but with the style this game has as well. (Preferably in English.)

Jul 23, 2018
I just played the beginning of this not to long ago. I'm wondering if there are any RPG's that are near to being like this game. I'm looking for something like Rune's Pharmacy, but with the style this game has as well. (Preferably in English.)
Two games I can think of are escape from fort rugome and magician of the olecta desert both are made by the same developer and can be found on this site.

Reactions: Lucadigreg

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
it sounds like something i would love to play but a bit unsure of how to play it if only prologue and items are translated XD how do you even make choices if there are any and understand even a little of whats going on ?

Korhal

Aug 15, 2017
Just to let u guys know this guy was inactive for sometime but recently in is JAP blog he posted a small update about what he have finished so far(its not much)... SO you guys should think twice before donating.

Reactions: conor130

robco

Nov 10, 2017
I can't save(FIXED), neither do anything else than anal rape again and again and everywhere :/. I reach the 2nd town, then died in an endless labyrinthe, are there some hints?
It looks the relatives cg exist, but are they even implement?

Edit: we are friday 07.09.2018 3:14AM (forum dates have a bug or i just get 1 year younger for free)

-bug I got launched from a ship to the second city with a kind of thief girl(Eco) and go in the city with lynn(the ninja one) as she could stayed on the ship and being captive.

I was on full jap game, language can be set in settings, now I can save the progress.
That's all it fixes, the saves. so i remove it now

robco

Nov 10, 2017
The cg of the 3 girls in the ship does exist it is buggy or not impl as it does not show. No more digging if impl errors. Pointless.

robco

Nov 10, 2017
As i also have installed the latest patch, the game seems unfinished ,buggy and lacking huge parts of the featured content...
The graphics are fine. the animations and the events that s how goes the storyline, it s immersive very good, that is a double edge because that kind can become borely linear, characters are the best point as there is no ridiculous mutation like 999z everywomen breasts. As it add itself to the immersivness i like this last good point the most. Combat system maybe new when the game was release but we have overgrowth genesis that already applies the same and been release earlier, in our region.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
ONLY way to gets the game, is to become a Patreon supporter for the game, also the latest version is at 4.00, but that's from June 30th of 2016.... So I don't if there's any more development for the game or not.... His last reply in his Blog site was at 4/5/2017... Then nothing else after that sadly... But His game is on DLsite though here.

(Witch I just looked at the update log... 2013/04/24_体験版ver1.11.... So something really fishy going on there...)

But I have found his game here as well.

I don't know if any of them are just demos or even full versions as well, also found his Twitter, here.

I am on and off, trying to find his game, that's in English and bug/glitch fixes as well with some mods to, at other sites, but I am having some problems with even that, will keeps you guys updated IF I have found anything thought.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
no he does the game in JApanese but lso in English however you canot blame him for being so superslow becausse he has a incurable skin decise and huge Eye Problem but his game is just op and the play style he uses is actually from maiden snow eve maker.

though i have a odd thing i canot somehow pay the game windows itself is saying .exe has a virus but windows antivirus and avast isnt saying a thing
its saying file is corrupted which it isnt whas alrdy installed befor i even installed W10
i whish to play the 4.1 again but somehow i am not able

Last edited:
Reactions: tomoshi2