• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

george k

Dec 6, 2018
The developer didn't abandoned it. He has serious illness issues that makes the game, hard to progress.
Is the game ever gonna be updated or finished? Only god knows. The funs (me include) can only pray....

minin

Mar 2, 2019
that explains the doggy style position right? ive seen an image where the boar from the start of the game tries to mount you

Nik Art

May 20, 2018
that explains the doggy style position right? ive seen an image where the boar from the start of the game tries to mount you
In the initial versions of the game there was such a pose, then after the updates not all functions worked.

Reactions: minin

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
The developer didn't abandoned it. He has serious illness issues that makes the game, hard to progress.
Is the game ever gonna be updated or finished? Only god knows. The funs (me include) can only pray....
After 2-3 years with no word from the author I think it's safe to say this project is either abandoned or will never see completion in the creators lifetime.

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
The author of the game, has some eyes desease. He takes medicine and medical care almost each day. He loves to create such games, so i think he wont abandon it (i hope). Game has such big potential. Too bad there is no male teammates (party members) or any friendly npc's which who you can dialog and make "things", like love. :sneaky:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It is always very depressing when you see games with such potential and most times they are never finished to completion.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
does anyone know if lynns pubic hair grows? miene has a bush but lynn only has stubble

Aug 28, 2018
Hi, is there a way to get the full game besides from his patreon? I´ve searched for it without luck. Thanks.
I guess you didnt search for long then.
It dosent exist. The game in the OP is everything you can get. Last real update was somewhere in 2015/2016 and sadly there is most likely no more progress on the game to come.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Is there any mod or something to disable the plant monster's bite attack?

They'll have tentacle sex with the MC if she's down, but it's rare compared to the bite attack that it'd never happened for me except for one time recently

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

They'll have tentacle sex with the MC if she's down, but it's rare compared to the bite attack that it'd never happened for me except for one time recently
I doubt any mods exist for this game considering the prospect of it being finished is low to non-existent. If I was a modder I wouldn't waste my valuable time on a game that might not ever be finished. Pretty much what you see is what you get.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
there are mods because i once played a broken version where i could play as the samurai girl, sadly the game crashed constantly

idk if its here

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018

You probably already know about the mod since I've seen you in the other thread, but my thing from a few years back sort of disables it. Though technically it just raises the priority of the H-Attacks a bit IIRC, it's Mr.P's old work that I imported to the new version since he didn't have the time back then. Just make sure to activate the red orb in Miene's room.

EDIT: Wtf am I doing, I can just upload it here. Re-zipped just to make sure all the files were correct.
EDIT^2: Another workaround is to just use the mod and boost your CHA to the max. The higher your CHA, the more likely an H-Attack occurs.

Last edited:

minin

Mar 2, 2019
You probably already know about the mod since I've seen you in the other thread, but my thing from a few years back sort of disables it. Though technically it just raises the priority of the H-Attacks a bit IIRC, it's Mr.P's old work that I imported to the new version since he didn't have the time back then. Just make sure to activate the red orb in Miene's room.

EDIT: Wtf am I doing, I can just upload it here. Re-zipped just to make sure all the files were correct.
EDIT^2: Another workaround is to just use the mod and boost your CHA to the max. The higher your CHA, the more likely an H-Attack occurs.
mine doesnt let me load the saves? says something about line 39. do you know what it means?

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
mine doesnt let me load the saves? says something about line 39. do you know what it means?
What version of the game are you using? This mod is for V4.01 (plus both patches).

Actually, what room is Miene in? I believe that the game crashes if the game is loaded with her in a room that's changed since the game saved. Should be fixed if you move her out of those rooms before re-applying the mod (Miene's Room, Siebenstern, Winston Port, Haunted House).

Or it might just be a case of it being incompatible with old saves. It's been so long now that I've completely forgotten any bugs it might've had.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
What version of the game are you using? This mod is for V4.01 (plus both patches).

Actually, what room is Miene in? I believe that the game crashes if the game is loaded with her in a room that's changed since the game saved. Should be fixed if you move her out of those rooms before re-applying the mod (Miene's Room, Siebenstern, Winston Port, Haunted House).

Or it might just be a case of it being incompatible with old saves. It's been so long now that I've completely forgotten any bugs it might've had.
im using 4.01 but im not sure about the patches, i re downloaded another 4.01 too see if its incompatible and it doesn't recognize the saves. Weird