• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Shinobi Gear: Ninja Rikune will not fall to pleasure [v1.01] [neruhituzi]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
I liked the dice roll system, but it was all a little too easy to get high dice rolls. Seems a shame they didn't make such a cute indie game with this much love longer, it was really built from the ground up.

Reactions: d-boy224

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
This is one of those games that may as well skip the gameplay portion. The H-scenes were great to say they're each 1-2 CG with a decent number of variations. Story's nothing to write home about but it's well written. Gameplay though? It's just a vehicle to get the player between access to H-scenes. And I mean that's meant to be the case for most H-games, but it's more fun when the hentai happens within the context of gameplay its self. Not a huge fan of the diceroll system either. Still, enjoyed it for the scenes

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Sex scenes get ridiculously long.

In most cases can run a dungeon faster than the sex scenes.

Not sure if that is for every scene, but the super long ones I seen was with the Hypnotize enemy ending and then the Uncle 4th or so Masturbation one. Like damn at the words.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Probably technical bullshit.
The dudes who use bars can probably say that they applied the censor since there probably isn't any specifications explaining how you should censor, exactly. Which is why you can get away with that minimal censor shown on the right.
And the one on the left is probably done by dudes who are clueless about ways to bypass it or just don't give a shit.
Or perhaps they can't actually draw genitals well and use that full censor to just gloss over that step. :whistle::coffee:
In anime, at least, they often go way overboard with censorship because it's an incentive for horny motherfuckers to buy the BD's (where there's no censorship because they're not for broadcast).

Also WIR: the game's translation, so far it's fine. You can still tell it's MTL at points, but perfectly serviceable.

Reactions: rageso

The Corrupter

Jul 14, 2020
I like this game. Though I'd like it more if Belle and Haku also have sex scenes. It's a waste when beautiful girls like them don't get fucked.

trungdaik02

Jul 17, 2022
Honestly, I first want to play this game to watch H-scenes. But when I finish the game, I just realize that I don't even care about how the mc got fked by monster. The story and music is so good for a hentai game. Maybe this is the best H-game I have played so far.

Mar 29, 2018
Very good translation, thank you so much!

As for the game, the hypnosis part is really good, but I wish there was more CGs, but it's nice that the different scenes last so long and are well written like this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rageso

daejx

Sep 7, 2017
are there any other games with similar buildup to the scenes in this game? I think this is one of my new favorites but I wish there were more scenes lol

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Pleasantly surprised. Good game. Longest H-scenes I've ever seen though - would recommend you play this in multiple sittings. The scenes themselves are excellent though.

zallybear

Jan 2, 2018
Sex scenes get ridiculously long.

In most cases can run a dungeon faster than the sex scenes.

Not sure if that is for every scene, but the super long ones I seen was with the Hypnotize enemy ending and then the Uncle 4th or so Masturbation one. Like damn at the words.
Agreed. The scenes were great but very repetitive and way too long. In a follow up I would like to see most of the h scenes reduced by 50-75% in length in exchange for a greater variety of shorter scenes instead.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
One sentence: Thank god for cheat and skip options. I mean, the game sounds good but too much dialogue for my taste. I didn't think it would be a VN type of game.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes