• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Shinobi Gear: Ninja Rikune will not fall to pleasure [v1.01] [neruhituzi]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
That save makes the game crash with some Japanese error message. And not just crash, it makes the game completely unplayable, even after uninstalling and extracting again.

Reactions: Flargnock and B4MC

rageso

Oct 13, 2018
That save makes the game crash with some Japanese error message. And not just crash, it makes the game completely unplayable, even after uninstalling and extracting again.
It is not my save file, so not sure, but this game has three save files, SG_sf.sav, SG_tyrano_data.sav, and autosave.json in the "saved" directory. You must delete all three to remove prior save information. I got a similar message debugging the patch when the game crashed during saving in the earliest version and deleted all three files to fix it.

I was wrong, see below if it helps but I don't know for sure what would cause this

Last edited:
Reactions: danielwain

rageso

Oct 13, 2018
Where's the "saved" directory supposed to be located?
Strange. It's in the main directory, like the resources folder. Maybe I only have it because of the strange crashes I had early in early patch versions? Debug files maybe?

Actually, the saved folder I mentioned may be a leftover from Translator++, which I still used on the ks files with my own regex. Sorry for confusing it. I will edit my other post.

If you know appdata folder, it seems the game also stores some information in %appdata%\SG .Entering that in Explorer will take you to it. You could try clearing that out too if errors continue after extracting in a new folder. But I did not have this problem, and seems strange because I have multiple development versions in folders which never caused problems for each other because of AppData.

I just downloaded domdale's save file to a new folder, and it does give me the error message you described. But my other folders still work fine. One last idea, check task manager and close any running processes of the game. I am certain only one game window will work at a time. Second and later will open but give a black screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: danielwain

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Oh dang, saw this on one of the hgg2d threads and never thought it'd get a translation since it didn't really take off at all. What a great surprise! Thanks for the great translation rageso and whoever else!

• Red Heart
Reactions: rageso

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Thank you for the upload, and for the translation as well. It's really good quality, I can see you worked hard on it. I really appreciate it. ~

• Red Heart

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah, good job. Never expected such a verbose niche game to get a decent translation. There's the occasional error, as is to be expected with this much text, but this is miles ahead of all the crappy MTLs this site has to offer.

• Red Heart

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
How many routes, endings in this game?
If there are many endings, does this game also have new game+ feature or something to get all endings fast? I hate game that need to manage multiple save files

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
How many routes, endings in this game?
If there are many endings, does this game also have new game+ feature or something to get all endings fast? I hate game that need to manage multiple save files
The ending can be ignored, you will be back before the ending happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can just skip all the H event and just breeze through all the dungeon if you equip cheat weapon (from metako) and then unlock all scene from title screen (even metako (the dev) recommend that if you don't have time)
For further information you can just ask metako in the village

Reactions: Vuongs and rageso

Random_Anon

Oct 6, 2018
Kinda funny how the op change the description to something less accurate when all they needed to do was put an "s" in front of like three instances of "he" for it to be fine.

The game's translation itself is actually pretty good, but the description that was up in the op before was garbage that would make people think the game's translation was garbage. First impressions are important, and not bothering to make at least the first thing people will see look good kinda shits on the hard work the translator put into translating the game. It wouldn't have been that much work or effort either, easier than typing up a new less accurate one line description anyways.

Fatty12

Feb 5, 2022
Fun game would be much better if more enemies had endings and if enemies actually did something to you sexual during fights. I understand that the creator said they didn't have enough time for some of stuff. Hopefully, next game they make more content.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes