MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
gosus08 and Einstien2409 , I've DM'd you updated save files.

So the computer no longer breaks however browsing the seedy sites does nothing.
I figured out what was wrong (I'd accidentally deleted the event thread for if super items were activated). I've sent a patch to Draga for that and a few other bugs. Hopefully they will be able to put it out shortly, but there is a small chance it may have to wait until the next update. Fully my fault and my apologies.

Reactions: Einstien2409

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
gosus08 and Einstien2409 , I've DM'd you updated save files.

I figured out what was wrong (I'd accidentally deleted the event thread for if super items were activated). I've sent a patch to Draga for that and a few other bugs. Hopefully they will be able to put it out shortly, but there is a small chance it may have to wait until the next update. Fully my fault and my apologies.
Danke

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Found a bug. After April invites you to her mansion/party, time is stuck in morning. Can't forward it to afternoon.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Whay can we just bit her up toavoid ths thing.. I don't like humiliation part. Or this game make it unavoidale? it look like raceat school the last one e can't win. Are made this on pourse to unmilite the poor MC? Can we just kill the blondy off, it relly make me mad. Or hummilie the blondy bitch? I hate her.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If you want to avoid being humiliated by April, either don't do the races at all; or if you do, once you beat April when given the choice, don't submit to her. She'll back of and be a little nicer, but still a b*tch.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If you want to avoid being humiliated by April, either don't do the races at all; or if you do, once you beat April when given the choice, don't submit to her. She'll back of and be a little nicer, but still a b*tch.
I won 2 raace straight but the thrind is impossible to win. Only Lucy got so much obstacle but not the other one? it not faire.

Well, I will wait till the at race at school will be choie win thrid the race, becous it unfaire. the blondy lao dog friend got easy win but not the MC? Option to win on third race could be cool. But for I don't see non of it. I will wait till it will be there.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I won 2 raace straight but the thrind is impossible to win. Only Lucy got so much obstacle but not the other one? it not faire.

Well, I will wait till the at race at school will be choie win thrid the race, becous it unfaire. the blondy lao dog friend got easy win but not the MC? Option to win on third race could be cool. But for I don't see non of it. I will wait till it will be there.
IIRC if you lose a certain number of times, I think three, you do get the option to skip the race and continue as if you've won. That being said, it's not impossible to win, I've never had to use the skip. You just have to practice and learn when to jump.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
IIRC if you lose a certain number of times, I think three, you do get the option to skip the race and continue as if you've won. That being said, it's not impossible to win, I've never had to use the skip. You just have to practice and learn when to jump.
they advercary teem had only 3 obstacle each round but not the MC, what it is, ain't unfair? The way could win was take the short cut. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Ok the blondy team love win easy.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
they advercary teem had only 3 obstacle each round but not the MC, what it is, ain't unfair? The way could win was take the short cut. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Ok the blondy team love win easy.
It's called giving the player a challenge. It's not supposed to be fair. In case you haven't noticed by now, life is very rarely fair.

My last piece of advice to you is, git gud.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's called giving the player a challenge. It's not supposed to be fair. In case you haven't noticed by now, life is very rarely fair.

My last piece of advice to you is, git gud.
I call it cheating if it would be challeng it need to be even on blondy bitchy team. Since not and on real sport there no such thing i call it cheating.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Is there a janitor update on the horizon?
I'm going to work on the third city next. And since it's going to be the biggest one yet this will take a bit of time. But once that is done more janitor content shouldn't be that far off away.

Reactions: anubis1970

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Incredible game.
Does smn know when will be the next update and if we will have more lesbian content ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I usually don't post progress updates on here but the third city is kind of a special case, so I made an exception to get some more feedback etc.

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Sheroni Girls since this week.

This time I was working on Ewolis City, the third "town". It's supposed to be the biggest city of all of the three and I wanted it to be a dark, dirty and corrupted city with much more advanced technology compared to the other two. But since the tilesets I had didn't really fit the theme, I bought a new one. And since working on maps is all I have done this week it would be silly to upload a new Alpha update just for a new map so instead I decided to give you a small sneak peak of what the map looks like so far.

And I think it turned out great!
The only problem now is that the other places are kind of ugly compared to this new place, since I mostly just used the basic RPG maker assets to create them. And creating anything good looking with them is kind of a challenge. I thought about revamping the other places but for that I have to find a new tileset that fits the theme of the place first and then I have to redo every map, which would be a ton of work. So I have put that on the backburner for now and I will focus on the third city and new content first.

So what's next?
-Adding NPCs and events to the city to make everything seem more alive
-Adding interior maps to all the buildings you can enter
-After the first two are done, I will work on new mainstory content

So as you can see there is still a bit that has to be done before the city will be accessible, but I'm sure that the wait will be worth it. I have a lot of cool stuff, H-scenes and new jobs planned for this place and I can't wait for you all to play it once it's done.

That's all for this week's progress update, see you all next time~

Map075.png

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

The new version v0.13 is now out for all of my beta testers over at Subscribestar and Patreon and is expected to come out around the 15th December for public!

Changelog since last public release:

New Content:
-You can now continue the mainstory after you have beaten the second dojo master (talk with Master Quickwitt)
-Added the third city into the game (8 new maps, new npc's, events etc.)
-Added 1 new mainquest with 3 new bossfights to the red dragon dojo in Ewolis City
-Added 14 new events to the delivery job (some of them have branching paths depending on if you are in a relationship or not)
-Added 4 new H-scenes to the third city (one of them animated, can all be found at the delivery job)
-Added a new female love interest (can be met at the delivery job and you can start a relationship with her if you are single)
-Added the third gallery into the game
-Added the new H-scenes to the third gallery

Updated Content:
-Minor additions and bugfixes

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes