Jul 23, 2017
bugg at every combat start
Still not fix for this? Every time combat starts I have the same bug that I think Darkness93 is talking about, that when the combat tiles animate in the FPS drops to 1 FPS and the game lags massively for a while until tile animation very very slowly fades back in

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Still not fix for this? Every time combat starts I have the same bug that I think Darkness93 is talking about, that when the combat tiles animate in the FPS drops to 1 FPS and the game lags massively for a while until tile animation very very slowly fades back in
I had the same problem until someone posted a fix. I'm not sure what page it's on so I'll post it again here. Once you unzip the game, copy these files and overwrite. It should end the lag problem.

I suggest keeping this zip somewhere safe, so you can use it for each new update.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I had the same problem until someone posted a fix. I'm not sure what page it's on so I'll post it again here. Once you unzip the game, copy these files and overwrite. It should end the lag problem.

I suggest keeping this zip somewhere safe, so you can use it for each new update.
I would advise against using that since the changes in this plugin.js are quite outdated and might cause more problems down the line. I think I found the cause of the problem though, it's one of the plugins responsible for the battle transitions. If someone who has that lag problem would be willing to help me we could do a quick test to see if this certain plugin is really the cause of the problem.

If you do want to help me: download the attached file down below and put it in the www/js folder and replace the old one, tell me if that works.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Innocent Chloe
Jul 23, 2017
I would advise against using that since the changes in this plugin.js are quite outdated and might cause more problems down the line. I think I found the cause of the problem though, it's one of the plugins responsible for the battle transitions. If someone who has that lag problem would be willing to help me we could do a quick test to see if this certain plugin is really the cause of the problem.

If you do want to help me: download the attached file down below and put it in the www/js folder and replace the old one, tell me if that works.
Can confirm this fixed the issue, I applied the fix you have posted and then loaded my save (which luckily is right before a battle) and the battle started instantly without the FPS lag/drop issue

Reactions: DragaX

gosus08

Mar 31, 2019
After getting a new medal you need to talk with Master Quickwitt.
What should happen after talking to him? He was already aware, that we got the second medal. But I can't go anywhere new. It's Saturday and I can only go to Woodcock. Is that supposed to be like that?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
What should happen after talking to him? He was already aware, that we got the second medal. But I can't go anywhere new. It's Saturday and I can only go to Woodcock. Is that supposed to be like that?
Did you read what he said? You need to get good grades in school before you will be allowed to go to the third city. You can check your grades at your home pc. Once you have good grades go back to Master Quickwitt.

Reactions: gosus08

gosus08

Mar 31, 2019
You need to get good grades in school before you will be allowed to go to the third city. You can check your grades at your home pc.
What's the limit for good grades? PC at home says: 118 (Top of the class). What do I need? Or is the number not relevant?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
What's the limit for good grades? PC at home says: 118 (Top of the class). What do I need? Or is the number not relevant?
You already have the best grades you can get. If you talk with Master Quickwitt he should tell you something new now and you should be able to go to the third city the same way you did with Woodcock. Or does that not work?

gosus08

Mar 31, 2019
If you talk with Master Quickwitt he should tell you something new now and you should be able to go to the third city the same way you did with Woodcock.
I can only ask him about the progress of the repairs. I already talked to him about winning the second medal before, but I cannot select the next town when leaving.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I can only ask him about the progress of the repairs. I already talked to him about winning the second medal before, but I cannot select the next town when leaving.
That's... weird. Just to make sure, the quest "The Chakra Dojo" is completed in your questlog, right? Try talking with him about the repairs again and tell me what he says.

gosus08

Mar 31, 2019
That's... weird. Just to make sure, the quest "The Chakra Dojo" is completed in your questlog, right? Try talking with him about the repairs again and tell me what he says.
"Get the Chakra Medal" is/was checked. But talking about the repairs again (I already did that before) triggered Ewolis City now. Thanks for the help! Probably I missed asking for the repairs some time ago...

Jul 23, 2017
DragaX so first off, finally finished my first full playthrough of v0.13

I kind of underestimated how much content is now in the game because of the relatively low build number, but took me from starting a new game to reaching the end of the current content in the cyberpunk city about 9 hours! I am just blown away by this game now

I've been a massive fan of Claire Quest for quite some time now but I think Sheroni Girls is now my favourite RPGM game! We need some fan sigs for this game so I can swap them out :D

Anyway that aside, I have some feedback for the current build;
  • There is a bug on the janitor slave path. If you lose the fight to the bullies on the roof and Kira becomes their pet. Once you enslave Kira for the janitor but go back to the roof during a break time then the bullies will be visible in 3 places at once, by the rooftop fire, next to Kira on the roof and in the boys toilets having sex with Kira. With Kira thus being in 2 places at once as well. If you then talk to Kira on the roof it completely bugs out the game
    • It would also be nice if there is one additional stage to this whole thing where Lucy can then enter the toilets to try to stop them on the next day's lunch break after spying on them having sex with Kira. If she fails the fight again then she also becomes their pet
  • While on the janitor slave path you can no longer use the phone as obviously you can't date anymore because you are the janitor's slave but it would be nice if instead of nothing happening you just add one line of dialogue to say something along the lines of oh what am I thinking I only serve the master or something like that just so players know why they can't use the phone while on that pathway. As even myself while I knew that the janitor said Lucy only serves him now, I still didn't understand why I couldn't use the phone anymore to go on dates until I realised the slave path blocks off dating. One line of dialogue would thus help explain this to the player

• In the cyberpunk city the pizzeria says it is 24/7 and you can work at any time of day. But you can't work in the mornings and you can't work in the night, it still follows the same exact work hours as all the other jobs

• In terms of the mornings, what are we meant to be doing in the first town in the morning on weekends? Just mining ore? Everything else seems to be closed in the morning. We can't even take a bath in the morning on weekends

• Only one child at a time can be in the room and when you give birth to a second child the first one just vanishes and is replaced by the second one

• What's the deal with the movie cinema, gym and love hotel? Have I simply missed out on those by following the slave path or are they currently just not used? I know you can follow Lucy's mom to the cinema but that seems to be the end of that content and you can't then go inside the cinema to continue following them

• Left and right seem to be consistently mixed up in the dialogue. I forget what parts of the game but the characters will often say go to the right when they mean go to the left and vice versa

• Is there a way for Lucy to become unfaithful? So for example a previous playthrough I've done once Lucy romances Markus on the love pathway once you do that you can no longer call anyone else to date or romance anyone else. Is there a way to do this? If not, it would be great to add as some of the romances like Markus is very short. Once you have sex with him on the love route that's basically it (unless I've missed something else) and it would be nice to then be able to still romance Kira and John

• There is no keybind to hide the textbox, this is very much needed on some h-scenes

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can we kill the J janitor antor or I have to be slave because I don't want this

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Anyway that aside, I have some feedback for the current build;
Thank you for all the praise, I read your review as well and I'm glad that you liked my game! I have no clue how that works with the fan signatures around here though. :D

• There is a bug on the janitor slave path. If you lose the fight to the bullies on the roof and Kira becomes their pet. Once you enslave Kira for the janitor but go back to the roof during a break time then the bullies will be visible in 3 places at once, by the rooftop fire, next to Kira on the roof and in the boys toilets having sex with Kira. With Kira thus being in 2 places at once as well. If you then talk to Kira on the roof it completely bugs out the game
    • It would also be nice if there is one additional stage to this whole thing where Lucy can then enter the toilets to try to stop them on the next day's lunch break after spying on them having sex with Kira. If she fails the fight again then she also becomes their pet
  • While on the janitor slave path you can no longer use the phone as obviously you can't date anymore because you are the janitor's slave but it would be nice if instead of nothing happening you just add one line of dialogue to say something along the lines of oh what am I thinking I only serve the master or something like that just so players know why they can't use the phone while on that pathway. As even myself while I knew that the janitor said Lucy only serves him now, I still didn't understand why I couldn't use the phone anymore to go on dates until I realised the slave path blocks off dating. One line of dialogue would thus help explain this to the player.
Thanks for the bug report, I will try to get it fixed at the next update. The additional stage idea you mentioned is probably something I will only do once I have all of the main story done to expand some path.

Becoming the Janitor's slave isn't supposed to lock you out of a relationship. You should still be able to date someone. But once you start a relationship you won't be able to use the phone again. Keep in mind that becoming April's pet counts as a relationship too. So unless you found a bug it should still work.

• In the cyberpunk city the pizzeria says it is 24/7 and you can work at any time of day. But you can't work in the mornings and you can't work in the night, it still follows the same exact work hours as all the other jobs

• In terms of the mornings, what are we meant to be doing in the first town in the morning on weekends? Just mining ore? Everything else seems to be closed in the morning. We can't even take a bath in the morning on weekends

• Only one child at a time can be in the room and when you give birth to a second child the first one just vanishes and is replaced by the second one

• What's the deal with the movie cinema, gym and love hotel? Have I simply missed out on those by following the slave path or are they currently just not used? I know you can follow Lucy's mom to the cinema but that seems to be the end of that content and you can't then go inside the cinema to continue following them
When you got the delivery job he should have mentioned that they already have people working the morning and nightshifts, so that's why you can't work there at these times.

The mornings at weekends... well, I knew I forgot something but I just couldn't figure out what else to do at these times. The movie and gym are for Kira's date and the love hotel is where you go when you have sex with Marcus on his first date. At first I wanted to add more content to it, so you could visit these places on your own but I again run out of ideas and decided to just leave it like that. Maybe that's where I could add some more content for you to do at the weekend, will have to see.

That with the child is on purpose, otherwise it would get just way too cramped in lucy's room lol.

• Left and right seem to be consistently mixed up in the dialogue. I forget what parts of the game but the characters will often say go to the right when they mean go to the left and vice versa

• Is there a way for Lucy to become unfaithful? So for example a previous playthrough I've done once Lucy romances Markus on the love pathway once you do that you can no longer call anyone else to date or romance anyone else. Is there a way to do this? If not, it would be great to add as some of the romances like Markus is very short. Once you have sex with him on the love route that's basically it (unless I've missed something else) and it would be nice to then be able to still romance Kira and John

• There is no keybind to hide the textbox, this is very much needed on some h-scenes
Can't really remember where I used left and right that much, has been a while since I wrote first city content. Will have to check it out.

The relationships are all exclusive (except for the Janitor) so it will lock you out of the others if you start a relationship. You can still cheat on your partner on any other events though. Kira, Marcus and John will also break up with you if you get pregnant with someone else and tell them about it. You can also break up with Kira and April at a certain event at the second dojo. Once you broke up you will be able to use the phone again.

You can also visit Marcus at his home and he will visit you at the second town as well. Still have to figure out how to implement more content for John and Marcus at the third city though.

I will try to add a keybind to hide the textboxes.

can we kill the J janitor antor or I have to be slave because I don't want this
You don't have to become his slave. Try to do some more main story missions before you start his events and you will be able to resist his powers.

Jul 23, 2017
Thank you for all the praise, I read your review as well and I'm glad that you liked my game! I have no clue how that works with the fan signatures around here though. :D

Thanks for the bug report, I will try to get it fixed at the next update. The additional stage idea you mentioned is probably something I will only do once I have all of the main story done to expand some path.

Becoming the Janitor's slave isn't supposed to lock you out of a relationship. You should still be able to date someone. But once you start a relationship you won't be able to use the phone again. Keep in mind that becoming April's pet counts as a relationship too. So unless you found a bug it should still work.

When you got the delivery job he should have mentioned that they already have people working the morning and nightshifts, so that's why you can't work there at these times.

The mornings at weekends... well, I knew I forgot something but I just couldn't figure out what else to do at these times. The movie and gym are for Kira's date and the love hotel is where you go when you have sex with Marcus on his first date. At first I wanted to add more content to it, so you could visit these places on your own but I again run out of ideas and decided to just leave it like that. Maybe that's where I could add some more content for you to do at the weekend, will have to see.

That with the child is on purpose, otherwise it would get just way too cramped in lucy's room lol.

Can't really remember where I used left and right that much, has been a while since I wrote first city content. Will have to check it out.

The relationships are all exclusive (except for the Janitor) so it will lock you out of the others if you start a relationship. You can still cheat on your partner on any other events though. Kira, Marcus and John will also break up with you if you get pregnant with someone else and tell them about it. You can also break up with Kira and April at a certain event at the second dojo. Once you broke up you will be able to use the phone again.

You can also visit Marcus at his home and he will visit you at the second town as well. Still have to figure out how to implement more content for John and Marcus at the third city though.

I will try to add a keybind to hide the textboxes.

You don't have to become his slave. Try to do some more main story missions before you start his events and you will be able to resist his powers.

Ah that explains it! Yeah I was April's pet. I just assumed it was because I was the janitor's slave due to his line of dialogue

In the pizzeria I must have misread I thought they said they needed a delivery driver at all hours because they are so busy. But I must have misread the dialogue. I am referring to the dialogue when you first speak to them to ask if they have a job you can do. I don't have a save to load so I can't redo the dialogue from my side all the saves I have are either very far before that point in the game or already after you get to the night city

In terms of dating, that does make a lot more sense then that it is the April pet path that locked me out as I already see at certain points of the game how her path would conflict with other potential romance paths especially with Kira

I do still think it would be a great addition at some point to unlock cheating so you can still do all romances at least up until a certain point where they don't conflict in a single playthrough

Maybe another stage to the babysitting job that she gets caught spying on them and the lady invites her then to her home next time to say why she cheats and if you then continue that pathway you unlock the ability to cheat and thus do multiple romances at once

Cheating aside, a line of dialogue on the phone would be great though in any case to say why you can't interact with it. As you can tell I thought it was because of the slave path with the Janitor, I had no clue it was due to April pathway. If there was thus one line of dialogue on the phone to say "I vowed to April I would only be hers" then I would have known that is what is blocking me for my next playthroughs as well

Looking forward to the future updates in any case and thanks for your response!

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I hope we get a major janitor update soon with him expanding his harem while we were busy in the new town.

ruscemp

Oct 22, 2018
Is there a way to unlock all scenes in the third gallery? (I have unlocked all scenes in the first and second galleries, via gallery unlock quests.)

I seem to have them locked no matter what. At least it is so for the "Soothing Power" scene. I have met with the Etara when delivering pizzas more than 5 times now, at 3 of these I listened to the sound. On the second time, Lucy then proceeded to give a blowjob and that's it. The third time just repeated it. Is it the whole scene? And if so then why is it still locked in the gallery for me?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Is there a way to unlock all scenes in the third gallery? (I have unlocked all scenes in the first and second galleries, via gallery unlock quests.)

I seem to have them locked no matter what. At least it is so for the "Soothing Power" scene. I have met with the Etara when delivering pizzas more than 5 times now, at 3 of these I listened to the sound. On the second time, Lucy then proceeded to give a blowjob and that's it. The third time just repeated it. Is it the whole scene? And if so then why is it still locked in the gallery for me?
Might be a bug. Right now there is no way to unlock all scenes in the third gallery though but I will add a way similar to the first two towns in the future.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Can you please tell when would the next update be likely?
I'm still working on my other project this month and then I will go back to work on Sheroni Girls. So next update for public should be ready in around 2-3 months.

Reactions: B15A23
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes