Herbaderp

Jun 13, 2021
How do you trigger the training of Sally (blue haired girl) after the "Third slaves the charm" quest? I've been in the hideout every phase of the day, every day of the week, but there doesn't seem to be any option of doing anything after I've recruited her?

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
So, I've bought the treasure map. Walkthrough told me to activate it through the menu, yet I can't activate it. Is there something else I gotta?

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Shame i locked myself from janitor content too =(
This should now be fixed in the latest version Draga released.

How do you trigger the training of Sally (blue haired girl) after the "Third slaves the charm" quest? I've been in the hideout every phase of the day, every day of the week, but there doesn't seem to be any option of doing anything after I've recruited her?
Make sure that you have given her the liquid both at school during gym class and at April's party (you also have to see her having sex through the keyhole on the way out for it to fully trigger).

So, I've bought the treasure map. Walkthrough told me to activate it through the menu, yet I can't activate it. Is there something else I gotta?
It is under the section Item> Key Items

Hey guys, is it possible for Lucy to have sex with Ash without 40 corruption? The way walkthrough describes it implies that it's possible. Feel free to correct me.

I have rephrased it slightly for future versions of the guide. You are just still able to sleep with him if you meet the high corruption threshold. Otherwise the only way to continue is to talk to Angie about him in the afternoon and find out his "secret".

Herbaderp

Jun 13, 2021
Make sure that you have given her the liquid both at school during gym class and at April's party (you also have to see her having sex through the keyhole on the way out for it to fully trigger).
Yeah, I've done that and completed the quest and she has moved into the hideout. It's after that that I'm talking about. I know there's Hscenes involving her, I just cant get them to trigger.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SheroniGirlsTheTournamentOfPower-0.11b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
It is under the section Item> Key Items
I know that. What I complained about was I can't select it whatsoever.

Screenshot 2023-04-02 101353.png
I have rephrased it slightly for future versions of the guide. You are just still able to sleep with him if you meet the high corruption threshold. Otherwise the only way to continue is to talk to Angie about him in the afternoon and find out his "secret".
You might wanna add another detail where you can only find Ash and Angie fucking on Saturday evening.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Yeah, I've done that and completed the quest and she has moved into the hideout. It's after that that I'm talking about. I know there's Hscenes involving her, I just cant get them to trigger.
The events should all specifically trigger on Monday Nights in the Master's bed. If they still aren't triggering for you, feel free to send me your save in a DM and I would be glad to look into if there is some error I'm not catching looking at the game files.

I know that. What I complained about was I can't select it whatsoever.

View attachment 2514077

You might wanna add another detail where you can only find Ash and Angie fucking on Saturday evening.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. The Treasure Map was borked at some point but I've now found and fixed the error. I'll let Draga know but I can't promise they'll release another version.

Additionally, I've attached an updated version of the basic guide to this post. Do keep in mind it isn't supposed to be a super in depth guide, just enough to help get people by. I do agree a bit of clarifying was needed in some parts.

In case you were unable to find them and don't want to redownload the guide, Angie can be found having sex with Ash on Saturday evenings if you did not sate her needs when you encounter a chance for an h-scene with her that afternoon.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
The events should all specifically trigger on Monday Nights in the Master's bed. If they still aren't triggering for you, feel free to send me your save in a DM and I would be glad to look into if there is some error I'm not catching looking at the game files.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. The Treasure Map was borked at some point but I've now found and fixed the error. I'll let Draga know but I can't promise they'll release another version.

Additionally, I've attached an updated version of the basic guide to this post. Do keep in mind it isn't supposed to be a super in depth guide, just enough to help get people by. I do agree a bit of clarifying was needed in some parts.

In case you were unable to find them and don't want to redownload the guide, Angie can be found having sex with Ash on Saturday evenings if you did not sate her needs when you encounter a chance for an h-scene with her that afternoon.
Thanks for clarifying man.

Anyway, is there a fast way to reach 40 corruption without losing Lucy's virginity? I notice masturbation just stops giving corruption, so I wonder if there are other methods that still work with high corruption points (around 18)?

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks for clarifying man.

Anyway, is there a fast way to reach 40 corruption without losing Lucy's virginity? I notice masturbation just stops giving corruption, so I wonder if there are other methods that still work with high corruption points (around 18)?
There is a decently fast way by the game's standards, maybe even a few, but I can give you one I'm certain of that will prevent virginity loss:

Once your corruption is above 15 and you've failed the kitchen game in the diner 3x (you can just wait out the timer), you can accept the cooks offer to stroke him off. If you have a lust of over 70, you can continue to to gain corruption until you can deepthroat him. He never tries to sleep with you, so repeat the scenes until you stop gaining corruption at ~30 [hold ctrl to skip the dialogue on repeat attempts to speed up the process]. You will also make a solid amount of money doing this, as the cook compensates you very well for your services.

After that, you can move on to the dress shop, Pink Galore. Make sure to spy on the curtain each shift. When Lucy confronts the shopkeepers and you gain the option to fool around with them, you can continue to do so for +1 corruption until you hit 40.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
After that, you can move on to the dress shop, Pink Galore. Make sure to spy on the curtain each shift. When Lucy confronts the shopkeepers and you gain the option to fool around with them, you can continue to do so for +1 corruption until you hit 40.
So, I managed to fool around with them for the 1st time on Friday, but there's no option to do it again on Saturday.

Please don't tell me it's only available on Friday, because that would be an insanely long time to reach 40 corruption.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
So, I managed to fool around with them for the 1st time on Friday, but there's no option to do it again on Saturday.

Please don't tell me it's only available on Friday, because that would be an insanely long time to reach 40 corruption.
Check out the Gallery on Lucy's PC, there are tons of scenes to increase your corruption and some that are repeatable. You can also change the date on the calendar at your house, so you won't have to wait if you want to get to Friday again.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020

Check out the Gallery on Lucy's PC, there are tons of scenes to increase your corruption and some that are repeatable. You can also change the date on the calendar at your house, so you won't have to wait if you want to get to Friday again.
Sorry I didn't see this until now. Had a very busy start to my week.

Everything Draga said is (obviously) correct. The Calendar in Lucy's house, along with the ones in Woodcock Inn and the Chakra dojo, are lifesavers.

Additionally, after fooling around 3x at Pink Galore, if you choose to take things further the day of the week no longer matters.

Last edited:

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
How do I best the first dojo boss?
To be extra safe when fighting the first dojo's master you can:

-Equip Lucy with improved gear like 123Ins123 said (Either complete side missions and exchange the tokens at the dojo shop, make your own at the weapon shop/forge, or you can buy them).
-Purchase some waters and root potions from the item shop
-Most importantly use the defensive stance against him to cut damage! From there you can skill spam and you should skirt by, sometimes even without the extra items and equipment.

Hope that helps if you were still stuck!

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Is there janitor content in the next update?
Hey. Most likely not, as Draga is only spending a month on Sheroni Girls this time, so they can focus on wrapping Suddenly A Girl after. At best, there could be a new scene, but no major story updates are planned this go around and usually thats where the Janitor crops up.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

Sheroni Girls v0.12 just came out for all of my beta testers and above and will be available for public on the 23rd of June.

New Content:
-You can now challenge the chakra dojo master
-Added three token quests at the chakra dojo
-Added one new H-scene (can be triggered by doing a token quest)
-Added one new H-scene with Lucy and Pinu (Idamville)
-Added three new small maps

Updated Content:
-Treasure Map is useable again (it somehow got disabled).
-Made some tweaks to Kira's bet loss scene to better reflect the toy used in the renders.
-Some events now give you more corruption points (to slightly reduce the corruption grind)
-Other minor changes, battle balancing changes and fixes

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

the public release of v0.12a was supposed to come out tommorrow but since I won't be at home the next few days I decided to release it now!

New Content:
-You can now challenge the chakra dojo master
-Added three token quests at the chakra dojo
-Added one new H-scene (can be triggered by doing a token quest)
-Added one new H-scene with Lucy and Pinu (Idamville)
-Added three new small maps
-Added an Easy Mode on Lucy's PC (cheats for corruption and overpowered equipment)

Updated Content:
-Treasure Map is useable again (it somehow got disabled).
-Made some tweaks to Kira's bet loss scene to better reflect the toy used in the renders.
-Some events now give you more corruption points (to slightly reduce the corruption grind
-Other minor changes, battle balancing changes and fixes

Enjoy~

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes