RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SheroniGirlsTheTournamentOfPower-0.12a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

balerion160

May 29, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something. It told me she was pregnant and that I should take a pregnancy test. I bought one. I can't use it

Brenor1

Oct 13, 2018
After Vicky joined, I clicked on the computer in the mc room. Vicki said something (I missed what it was) and the computer has been inactive ever since. Is there anything to do to make it work again or this is bag?

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Where do I find the cheats for corruption?
On the computer after finding Vicky, but currently...

After Vicky joined, I clicked on the computer in the mc room. Vicki said something (I missed what it was) and the computer has been inactive ever since. Is there anything to do to make it work again or this is bug?
There is a bug which is my fault. I'll send Draga a fix in the morning.

I feel like I'm missing something. It told me she was pregnant and that I should take a pregnancy test. I bought one. I can't use it
You need to be on the top floor of Lucy's house to use it.

Reactions: Brenor1

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Stuck here. AFter starting the 3rd quest of the Charka dojo, the 2 join the team and get stuck there. No keys are working.
Screenshot 2023-06-25 125345.png

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

I just released a small bugfix update, you need to download it on top of the main file.

v0.12a Bugfix:

The above bugfix fixes a bug with the computer at Lucy's room not working correctly, download it and unpack it into your game's www folder and click replace.

Stuck here. AFter starting the 3rd quest of the Charka dojo, the 2 join the team and get stuck there. No keys are working.
How did you get past these wolves without defeating them? The first time you walk up the mountain you are supposed to beat them and then they should disappear.

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
How did you get past these wolves without defeating them? The first time you walk up the mountain you are supposed to beat them and then they should disappear.
I hit " - " by mistake and jumped over two wolves and assumed it was just a way to skip the fight. But it didn't work with the 3 wolves before the dojo so I did kill them.

Reactions: MissEmilyM

gosus08

Mar 31, 2019
I'm having some problem after the third chakra challenge:
I beat Ava and got her arrested on saturday. After that, i'm in my bedroom. I can't leave because i get a message "I should just go to sleep. I'm too tired to do anything else after today".
So i go to bed and wake up on sunday. But i still get the same message when i try to leave the room. I even can't go to sleep, as it is sunday and i should go home to attend school on monday.
So i'm stuck in the bedroom in chakra dojo and can't do anything. Any solutions?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I beat Ava and got her arrested on saturday. After that, i'm in my bedroom. I can't leave because i get a message "I should just go to sleep. I'm too tired to do anything else after today".
So i go to bed and wake up on sunday. But i still get the same message when i try to leave the room. I even can't go to sleep, as it is sunday and i should go home to attend school on monday.
So i'm stuck in the bedroom in chakra dojo and can't do anything. Any solutions?
That's weird, didn't you get any of the bet events?

I hit " - " by mistake and jumped over two wolves and assumed it was just a way to skip the fight. But it didn't work with the 3 wolves before the dojo so I did kill them.
You are not supposed to skip them, I will try to fix that so it won't be possible to skip them anymore.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
So the computer no longer breaks however browsing the seedy sites does nothing.
Could you both please DM me a copy of your most recent saves, global and config files so I can take a look at these to try and see what happened? The entire save folder works fine too.

Ah... A fellow "Can I jump over that?" Usually I catch these for Draga for that reason, but guess I missed one Also feel free to send me your save(s) if you'd like and I'll get things sorted so you can finish the third trial

gosus08

Mar 31, 2019
Could you both please DM me a copy of your most recent saves, global and config files so I can take a look at these to try and see what happened? The entire save folder works fine too.
As it was my first post, i can't DM. So i attached it here as 7zip file, i hope it's fine.
Save 13 is trapped in the bedroom, save 12 is right before the fight with Ava.

I rushed through the game, as i restartet from the beginning. My previous saves were quite old (probably started two years or so).

By the way: Nice game! I really like the story and graphics.

Reactions: MissEmilyM

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
As it was my first post, i can't DM. So i attached it here as 7zip file, i hope it's fine.
Save 13 is trapped in the bedroom, save 12 is right before the fight with Ava.

I rushed through the game, as i restartet from the beginning. My previous saves were quite old (probably started two years or so).

By the way: Nice game! I really like the story and graphics.
That works fine. I'll check into it tomorrow morning. (Same for those who DM'd me).

And I'm sure Draga appreciates the compliment. They put a ton of care and effort into their games; what drew me in to volunteer ^_^

EDIT: Had a small family emergency yesterday that delayed things. Should have the adjusted saves to everyone by Wednesday at the latest.

Last edited:
Reactions: gosus08
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes