th3n

Jan 27, 2022
DEV is there gonna be any ntr/sharing/swingin/rape in the game? Sorry for starting this topic, but I don't want to start the game and have it happen by surprise and without warning.

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Interesting project.
We are mainly talking about graphical performance. There are borrowings, but in general, the authors have their own view, their own non-standard vision.
Nothing in the script really caught my attention, and my fetishes aren’t there, but it’s still interesting what all this will lead to in the end.
Good luck and inspiration to the developers.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
I don't understand anything, if you look at the historical background and the description of the characters, the MC is the union of two gods, he's +1500 years old and powerful, the war you hear about throughout the game was before the MC was born, and the person he loves disappeared before he was born, and the same goes for his abilities, he seems ultra weak and everyone calls him mortal, I don't understand anything.

Someone please explain this to me :)

Reactions: TheMarquis

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
I think that the bigger issue of this AVN is that the narration is really chaotic and almost incoherent in some details.

I had great expectations for this project but I'm beginning to think that it will be a disappointment.

Reactions: eonfow

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I don't understand anything, if you look at the historical background and the description of the characters, the MC is the union of two gods, he's +1500 years old and powerful, the war you hear about throughout the game was before the MC was born, and the person he loves disappeared before he was born, and the same goes for his abilities, he seems ultra weak and everyone calls him mortal, I don't understand anything.

Don't worry, the other characters will eventually say that they will explain everything to him, but not yet. Repeat at least 10 times.

Reactions: Correia

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
renders look great, story seems interesting enough to keep me hook, sex scenes seems to tie into the story as well and not all the sex scenes are random or right after the other just to add a sex scene. so far i like the game. i just wish there were more choices available for mc as well to make him choose his path so to speak not just here and there a choice.

tho i am confused about some of your labeling. MC is a demi god, yet he is being labelled and referred to as a mortal altho ill admit demi god doesn't always mean an immortal being just one who has longer live span and super human strength and or certain abilities. but whats making this more confusing is the fact that in one of your options to basically see the time line of events, his birth is labeled as, birthed by the union of two divine beings. that alone should have made him an divine/god and an immortal being, so there is some major conflicting information being given by you here and there.

also what do you mean time travel as an ability to by almost all if not all god/goddess you have in the game? are you referring to them traveling between dimensions and realms? if so thats not time travel neither is having the ability to show someone the past through memories.

So unless they actually posses the ability to traverse space and time to the point that they can go into the past/present and future id say thats a mislabeling.

you also have ethrea who was created by the primordial beings to fight MC lover. at one point it states she was corrupted by humans if i remember that correct then it was primordial who corrupted her and sparked the war between gods and humans then primordials were added as well. so which is it, was she created by them or was she corrupted.

then it went on that the gods/dess fought against athrea primodial and MC lover but why would they join force if primordial and ethrea were suppose to kill mc lover.

while i enjoy the story as it is, the conflicting information is breaking the immersion one has following it.

yeah theres a lot of contradiction

Last edited:

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Too much forced shit and the MC is basically a piece of meat for everyone to take advantage of.
This and as a non-English speaker this is so freaking hard to read. I get what is being said, but the sentences are just weird. "Difficult words" are being used in cordial sentences. It just reads weirdly. For example "I do recall it, perfectly". While you can just say "yeah, I remember". "I''ll let Omikami do the talk regarding that". I mean, what?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just found this today. The story sounds like something I would enjoy. I'll check it out.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes