• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShardsOfHer-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Shards of Her [0.1.7] Unofficial Android Port

- 90mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: gaimariy

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Really interesting concept but spoiled by all ridiculously skinny girls, that look just that, girls, around 12 or 13. Women have wider hips than that. I'm not the only one to notice the female models are too thin.
It could have been in place if MC wasn't a well fleshed out buff guy, if he was super skinny too it'd at least just feel like that was the theme of the game.
At least tag it as loli as that's exactly what it is. And if you want to have lolicon that's fine, but maybe add women to the game too.
Android looking loli too just doesn't fit for me. It's not really sexy... it's just like a barbie doll. A perfect body, that is not, sorry Emma but you look like a starving teenager about to die from malnutrition, nothing feminine about that.

I can't take it seriously because of that, totally takes away from an otherwise very interesting seeming world. A good example is the fairy girl. Her leg is literally just twice the width of MC's dick, and by leg I mean thigh, her lower leg is the same width as his dick. That's just cartoonishly silly.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Really interesting concept but spoiled by all ridiculously skinny girls, that look just that, girls, around 12 or 13. Women have wider hips than that. I'm not the only one to notice the female models are too thin.
It could have been in place if MC wasn't a well fleshed out buff guy, if he was super skinny too it'd at least just feel like that was the theme of the game.
At least tag it as loli as that's exactly what it is. And if you want to have lolicon that's fine, but maybe add women to the game too.
Android looking loli too just doesn't fit for me. It's not really sexy... it's just like a barbie doll. A perfect body, that is not, sorry Emma but you look like a starving teenager about to die from malnutrition, nothing feminine about that.

I can't take it seriously because of that, totally takes away from an otherwise very interesting seeming world. A good example is the fairy girl. Her leg is literally just twice the width of MC's dick, and by leg I mean thigh, her lower leg is the same width as his dick. That's just cartoonishly silly.
fba83881-4c08-48a4-90a9-c2d241f06229_text.gif

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Really interesting concept but spoiled by all ridiculously skinny girls, that look just that, girls, around 12 or 13. Women have wider hips than that.
john-cena-cena.gif

I've seen more Asiatic ladies look small, skinny and girlish(i.e. petite) than I'd care to count. Pretty common trait too, at least in the 18-35 age range in both Japan and South Korea. And I've seen plenty Scandinavian/Nordic women display the same trait(s). :KEK: FYI the average height of women(in their late 20s early 30s) from both Japan and South Korea is ~160cm, or ~5'3", or there abouts, so in other words; Smol. Very smol. And when it comes to that hip bs? Kindly fuck off with that, as that is not at all true, as Asian women tend to, in general, have smaller breasts, butts, waists and hips.:WeSmart:And so far, most, if not all women, besides Hemera and Emma, are Asian.:KEK: So I'd say the dev is doing good with regards to body proportions on humanoid Asian mythological creature ladies(Yokai(Fox girls) and Nekomimi(Cat girl) if I am not mistaken, skimmed through, as I just wanted a bug fixed save for the next update).:sneaky:
Edit; Forgot about the Android, added inline spoiler for minor spoilers
Edit 2-3+: Fucking typos :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kond

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why is our MC ALWAYS naked? how about some fucking pyjamas?

I'm not interested in nude male eye candy, even though these nudities are supposed to be me ( = MC ).

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 2803320

I've seen more Asiatic ladies look small, skinny and girlish(i.e. petite) than I'd care to count. Pretty common trait too, at least in the 18-35 age range in both Japan and South Korea. And I've seen plenty Scandinavian/Nordic women display the same trait(s). :KEK: FYI the average height of women(in their late 20s early 30s) from both Japan and South Korea is ~160cm, or ~5'3", or there abouts, so in other words; Smol. Very smol. And when it comes to that hip bs? Kindly fuck off with that, as that is not at all true, as Asian women tend to, in general, have smaller breasts, butts, waists and hips.:WeSmart:And so far, most, if not all women, besides Hemera and Emma, are Asian.:KEK: So I'd say the dev is doing good with regards to body proportions on humanoid Asian mythological creature ladies(Yokai(Fox girls) and Nekomimi(Cat girl) if I am not mistaken, skimmed through, as I just wanted a bug fixed save for the next update).:sneaky:
Edit; Forgot about the Android, added inline spoiler for minor spoilers
Edit 2-3+: Fucking typos :HideThePain:
Yeah you're just wrong. Sorry.
I'm actually half Asian, I know the difference and again you're wrong, Asian women aren't all anorexic, they often have curves. Legs so thin you couldn't actually stand up isn't a good look.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Yeah you're just wrong. Sorry.
I'm actually half Asian, I know the difference and again you're wrong, Asian women aren't all anorexic, they often have curves. Legs so thin you couldn't actually stand up isn't a good look.
TLDR inb4 the OT rant(also: If there is to be a clean up, please grab the non-sequitur reply/comment I am replying to too please Moderators :)) : Me pointing out that the reply makes no sense, that there where non-sequitur words put in my proverbial mouth by Sneak, and that the models in-game is not even close to what is being suggested(with anorexia reference to what was implied included in spoiler) and how the half asian non-sequitur is irrelevant. And then ranting about the extreme beauty culture in South Korea and Japan. Then me telling Sneak to actually prove me wrong, and not just give me a "cause I said so" and so on.

Now the long winded ranty reply whilst my HDDs are formatting(spoilered so I do not eat up screen real estate):

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Man, I really want to like this game. The developer is doing a lot of things right: visuals are great, the story feels fresh (or, at least, fresh for an adult game), and there's a polish here that's often lacking in new games. But the writing isn't doing the job. That might very well be due to translation, as it becomes pretty clear as the game progresses that the dev isn't a native English speaker, but there's some clunkiness that I'm not 100% sure can be blamed on translation.

Still, I appreciate that the dev is trying something new. I'll keep an eye on this one, and hopefully they'll get some help with translation and clean it up a bit in the future. I think it has a ton of potential.

Flippy69

Aug 17, 2018
i like the models but don't wanna go through much on the story so i hope someone uploads a complete save. thanks in advance!

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Arts look very good, but girls are too damn skinny. I love skinny to a certain degree, these looks anorexic tho =/
Anorectic with silicon boobs.:sick: Also, a side note: It started out nice with the MC taller than Erica. But then in the next scene, he's of course as short as the next two female characters introduced. Very common when it comes to Daz-games, everyone is exactly as tall, which leads to short and scrawny male characters. Thought that was what I was going to bitch about. :KEK: But then it went from uncomfortable skinny to straight up anorexia. No thanks. I'm not even going to finish this version, grosses me out too much.

Reactions: Kond

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
You don't understand that there are stages between looking like a normal person and looking like that? No one starts out that way.
Oh! But I do understand, first hand experience too, but that was what was implied by Sneak, not me.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just provided the visuals of his implication with his wording. That was done because of all the non-sequiturs and putting words in my mouth. He literally said, and I quote, " Legs so thin you couldn't actually stand up", in the post I replied to there, and implied that I meant Asian people in general are anorexic. I did not even mention anything nearing anorexia or anorexic in the post he replied to. All I said was that Asian women tend to be smaller overall in general, and that includes being slimmer/skinnier than Western women, statistically(not an absolute, but generally good enough for somewhat accurate estimates), because he compared most, if not all, the girls and ladies in the game to literal children aged 12 or 13. Not my problem he's heightist,*insert more -ism and -ist jokes here cause I cant be bothered to do it myself*, and that he has to figure out himself.:KEK:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
For all of you, who are somewhat hooked by the indroduction of the plot so far
(and not that much about the MC being mostly naked all the time) :oops:
here are a few F a n S i g s for "SHARDS OF HER":

HEMERA/HER - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,87 MB /.gif

SoHsiG.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/08/2893647_SoHsiG.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

OMiKAMi - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,64 MB / .gif

SoHsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/08/2893648_SoHsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

EMMA - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,88 MB / .gif

SoHsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/08/2893649_SoHsiG2.gif

* More fan signatures are possible with more future updates.*
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Whether you're a demigod or just a simple human being: Feel invited to use these Sigs in your personal signature ...​
... you might even support the game & the dev a wee bit as well :cool:!

And Soul Persona: thanks for your game & good luck with the future development!

Reactions: Ludvinae
Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 2801452

Overview:
Hundreds of years ago, Michael, a demi-god with a heart full of love,
experienced the profound loss of his beloved.
She disappeared, leaving no trace behind.
Whether she perished or merely vanished remains a mystery.
Despite his tireless search, she remained elusive.
Eventually, he resigned himself to her absence, though he held her dear in his heart.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release Date: 2023-07-11
Developer: Soul Persona - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

should definitely play this

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes