EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1700492833180.png

Overview:
Hundreds of years ago, Michael, a demi-god with a heart full of love,
experienced the profound loss of his beloved.
She disappeared, leaving no trace behind.
Whether she perished or merely vanished remains a mystery.
Despite his tireless search, she remained elusive.
Eventually, he resigned himself to her absence, though he held her dear in his heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 2023-11-15
Developer: Soul Persona - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Start a new game please
DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux/Mac: - - - - -

Extra:
Fan Sign

screenshot0016.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0013.png
screenshot0005.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I give it about an hour before the first 5 star review says "The game looks so amazing, and all the girls are HOT. This has so much potential and everything else in this is boilerplate commenting on how I think it will be good instead of what it actually has."

Edit: If I didn't know that's going to be one of the first reviews, I'd almost say I'm shocked by this community to not already slam 5.

Edit of edit: I was right

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hmm... not bad for a demo. Really short, not really a lot to go on as there is not enough back story or info to tell you about anything. Guessing all of that will be revealed in the first actual update. Seems like this demo is more of a tech demo than a story introduction. Basically, "look at our renders and see how we do sex scenes" type demo.

Not a bad thing as it is a demo, just kind of hoped for more story details is all. The overview here on the forums gives more information than the actual game lol. Otherwise writing is fine, renders look great, even has animations for those that enjoy them (which are smooth). Be prepared to stare at a naked guy throughout the whole thing though, as this demo is pretty much just different angles of the MC naked. Hope you like man butts lol.

But yeah, looks interesting enough. Hopefully we'll get a bit more feel for the game when the first update comes out. Will keep an eye on it to see how it goes. Best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Nice little Demo. My only complaint is the size of the script. It's very small and makes it hard to read, Especially on the Menu screen. Other than that the images and animations look great and story looks promising, I can't wait for the updates..

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes