Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
does anyone know if the lesbian stuff in this is avoidable
Not that I found, there is a little between Hemera and Aethra that is part of the story during a 3 some with you. Then Omikami and Izanami, if you sleep with Omikami she later tells you about the need of a union between the 3 of you, even if you deny them and dont follow to join them MC still goes to see them scissoring and this also happens as part of the "story" so I guess not. Seems alot of the girls are close in one way or another. The strange part is Omikami tells you the 3some is essential to complete the deal, if you dont join them they still fuck anyhow and are past lovers. If you avoid Omikami totally it goes the same way you still get invited to the 3some and spy if you dont join.

There is also a scene with 2 other woman MC didnt meet yet I skipped through this scene so no idea if it had any story weight or just more les sex for the sake of it. As I said earlier alot of the girls are close and are often posed touching and being close to each other during the story so my guess is there is plenty more to come and it will be out of your control.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Not that I found, there is a little between Hemera and Aethra that is part of the story during a 3 some with you. Then Omikami and Izanami, if you sleep with Omikami she later tells you about the need of a union between the 3 of you, even if you deny them and dont follow to join them MC still goes to see them scissoring and this also happens as part of the "story" so I guess not. Seems alot of the girls are close in one way or another. The strange part is Omikami tells you the 3some is essential to complete the deal, if you dont join them they still fuck anyhow and are past lovers. If you avoid Omikami totally it goes the same way you still get invited to the 3some and spy if you dont join.

There is also a scene with 2 other woman MC didnt meet yet I skipped through this scene so no idea if it had any story weight or just more les sex for the sake of it. As I said earlier alot of the girls are close and are often posed touching and being close to each other during the story so my guess is there is plenty more to come and it will be out of your control.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:thanks for the info

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
This appears while the first dialog with Emma when I have tested wht the Mood boster is.

I can ignore the error, but this stuff is not there for his own fun.

No mods or similiar thins, or messing with the game files.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SOH_Game_Act1.rpy", line 308, in <module>
NameError: name 'xpos' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "SOH_Game_Act1.rpyc", line 308, in script
  File "D:\Kram\ShardsOfHer-0.3.2\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Kram\ShardsOfHer-0.3.2\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Shards of Her 0.3.2
Fri Nov 24 22:32:17 2023

Reactions: Belly97

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Some of the writing feels redundant long winded. I don't need to read a long description of what I can already see. Almost feels like dev is trying to be a poet at times.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Hello dev,
Its a really nice game. Its pace is also good. Its just that mc is even though a demigod himself, he is thrown around by others and has no answers himself.
But maybe this changes.
I also noticed that some choices are red and some blue? Is it like good or bad choice?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Shards of Her [0.3.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 208mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Griffin407

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

thats too bad not for me then

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
thats too bad not for me then
Yeah Im not a fan either, I dont hate it as long as I can avoid the girls involved but when there is too much or its with the main girl I clock out too. If they want more than the MC they get kicked, sharing dont work for me.

Reactions: metamorphMP

Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016
This appears while the first dialog with Emma when I have tested wht the Mood boster is.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Kram\ShardsOfHer-0.3.2\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode

Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Shards of Her 0.3.2
Same

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Ah...everything is forced.
I feel like every Li in this game are either lesbian or wants to dominate you.
MC is all about looks, nothing interesting about him,other than being a masochist.
I stopped playing when Those skeletons invited MC to 3some,but even tho the MC decided not to join them he goes to spy on them while they were scissoring?Let's be honest MC lacks pair of balls and a backbone.
Well,it's not for me. But good luck dev.

Last edited:

NaruNaru1

May 20, 2019
Great art, then the game will be done 100% I'll definitely buy it on Steam.
Suggestion to add camera rotation to outfit window. And please make the action choose icons more readable or bigger - it is quite small and often merges with the background.
1Скриншот 05-12-2023 221846.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tickel111

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Shards of Her 0.3.2
Same for me

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes