• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
i dont understand this game.

i repeat the days like this:

chlothes chosen for her
work/study or study/work
then i can bang her
help her with the homework

and thats was it.

i am lvl 11. in the walkthrogh is a diary mentioned, where is this thing? or some diffrent topics to talk, or the scene with the owner of the coffeshop.
Lots of changes were made in 0.09. This includes the removal of the diary and scenes with secondary characters, as well as a few of the old 'paths'. The scenes will return eventually, as will the slave and servant content.

I'm not entirely sure what you're after. This isn't your standard VN. The story is slowly being added in the form of conversations on the sofa (backstory then general things about your life) and soon dates which will serve as the main vehicle for the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abibliboop

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Level 18 in the afternoon, MC lick sis with the transparent nightwear , he must have one hell of a tongue, because he is able to lift his sis along with the sofa by just licking her pussy.
I know now why she had such a big orgasm. :)

Last edited:

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Thank you. This has some great scenes and really amusing story bits so far.

Just got up to lvl 17 doing the sister route and I love the variations of first time a scene happens vs the second time it happens. It's subtle, but wonderful seeing where the changes are. I'm looking forward to seeing what dialogue changes happen when selecting pet or girl friend from the start. As I've only played the sister route so far, is there a point where the routes come into play, or that primarily something that is just a toggle in the preferences at this point in time? I know you just revamped things for 0.9, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything by stopping here and jumping into a new game with one of the other options. I'm aware i'm probably missing scenes that get unlocked at later levels, but wanted to make sure there wasn't any significant relationship change (it seems most of the couch dialogue is cycling so I'm assuming I've peaked the story content for sis route until dates unlock).

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Thank you. This has some great scenes and really amusing story bits so far.

Just got up to lvl 17 doing the sister route and I love the variations of first time a scene happens vs the second time it happens. It's subtle, but wonderful seeing where the changes are. I'm looking forward to seeing what dialogue changes happen when selecting pet or girl friend from the start. As I've only played the sister route so far, is there a point where the routes come into play, or that primarily something that is just a toggle in the preferences at this point in time? I know you just revamped things for 0.9, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything by stopping here and jumping into a new game with one of the other options. I'm aware i'm probably missing scenes that get unlocked at later levels, but wanted to make sure there wasn't any significant relationship change (it seems most of the couch dialogue is cycling so I'm assuming I've peaked the story content for sis route until dates unlock).
Level 17 isn't a bad place to stop. 18-20 are the thinnest levels right now. If you don't like the molest content, there's only a deepthroat scene unlocked at those levels.

Changing affinities changes the backstory, and the dialogue. Girlfriend/Pet/Sister are all available from the beginning and will effect everything. Pet and Girlfriend have very similar backstory (only the final conversation about it changes and not by much. If you don't want to play through both from beginning to end then I'd advise playing Pet until you've finished the backstory, then you can switch between them at will for the scenes and stuff. Mainly because the end of the pet backstory is cuter.

When the dialogue on the sofa is short and random, the backstory is over. The Sister backstory is longer than the other two. Mainly because the 'main' backstory that all non-sister affinities have is supposed to be something Sarah doesn't like to talk about.

I'm glad you like the changes to scenes of repeat viewings. I don't like when games have repeat scenes where it seems like the first time every time. Kinda annoying, especially when emphasised.

Also, if you're toggling between affinities, I'd advise you do it with the selector beneath the portrait rather than in preferences. The preferences way has some issues to do with how renpy works that I don't 100% understand.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Awesomeness. I started the pet playthrough and it is super cute, I see why you recommend it. As for using the preferences, I do it at the very first scene after tutorial as I wasn't sure if it made any difference in the start dialogue (before her portrait appears with the option to select it). Once selected I don't change it any more as I didn't want to risk it affecting things down the road. It seems to have worked really well so far, but as I'm not swapping back and forth between them that hopefully means I won't come across any issues, though I'll let you know if I do.

As for the molestation scenes, I find them really fun (in a strange sort of way) as her reactions at being woken up are wonderfully written. I'll have to pick up the other levels once I have pet around that level too.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Awesomeness. I started the pet playthrough and it is super cute, I see why you recommend it. As for using the preferences, I do it at the very first scene after tutorial as I wasn't sure if it made any difference in the start dialogue (before her portrait appears with the option to select it). Once selected I don't change it any more as I didn't want to risk it affecting things down the road. It seems to have worked really well so far, but as I'm not swapping back and forth between them that hopefully means I won't come across any issues, though I'll let you know if I do.

As for the molestation scenes, I find them really fun (in a strange sort of way) as her reactions at being woken up are wonderfully written. I'll have to pick up the other levels once I have pet around that level too.
In 0.11 I've removed the stuff in preferneces. I had no issues with it, but I've been told it's not a great idea, so I created my own settings menu to use instead for name and title changes. I may not be much of an issue, but better safe than sorry, especially when I don't really understand the problem.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
0.09.02 in the opening post is the current free build, 0.10.02 is for patrons only until the next update comes out and it then becomes the free one (I think that's how it works anyway). Should only be a week or two if everything is on schedule.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
0.09.02 in the opening post is the current free build, 0.10.02 is for patrons only until the next update comes out and it then becomes the free one (I think that's how it works anyway). Should only be a week or two if everything is on schedule.
Yep.

Just after christmas. Was supposed to be before but I'm going away to see family so wouldn't be here to fix any bugs.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes