3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Oh. I clicked because I thought this was a free form game but it seems to not be the case anymore. I did play this a long time ago and it was great, shame it took a different direction but I am sure people will enjoy it.

Good luck!

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is it a time-limited game with unexpected "wait for update" ending scene, or a never-ending sandbox?

ps Sorry for the silly question, but I don't wanna read ~65pages of coments
Why not just add incest tag ? you c

Wondering to . You can change her to sister and it's stupid you cant fuck her without these pills . This game have few scenes and then its waiting again for update
Nothing's never-ending. However, ShF is a free-roam, 'sandbox' game. There are a total of, I think, 24 sexual scenes.

Reactions: vitamin433

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Oh. I clicked because I thought this was a free form game but it seems to not be the case anymore. I did play this a long time ago and it was great, shame it took a different direction but I am sure people will enjoy it.

Good luck!
What do you mean by free form?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Ellaraia i have found on the version 0.11.01 a little text mistake.On top there is written the name what i give her but on the button is her original name

Reactions: Ellaraia

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
is the changelog for 10.2 right ? Because it mention the same thigns as the 9.02 changelog ??

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, I like this game- or I used to like, maybe I still like it... I'm honestly not too sure- it's a huge departure from the game I remember originally playing. Where is the "game"? The other version just had more stuff to do and more locations (even though many were still WIP).

I think the version I played had locations like City, Zoo, Park, School, Coffee Shop (where you could order coffee and work full or partial shifts), a Gym (where you were laughed at derisively for even going there, Lol) a Store, and maybe a couple of others.

I also remember the MC had to sleep on the couch initially until your "childhood friend/roommate" warmed up to you and your relationship progressed- this one just throws you right into the deep end, no introductions or backstory.

I also recall that there used to be a bathroom/shower and laundry room in the apartment. I mean, how can you have "this" type of game with absolutely no shower scenes? No peeping? Preposterous. :)

I miss the little interactions that happened between them in the kitchen- they'd cook meals together or separately, you could get a snack, you could just watch TV if you were by yourself, I'm sure there were other things...but atm, those are all I remember. I think there was phone or something tracking 5-6 traits that you were building towards. (Again, it's been a while since playing the other one.)

The other jarring thing is how stilted the dialogue seems- you find out through their conversations, that they have/had a history of fooling around together when they were younger and they really seemed to like/love one another. Now, there are times where the "CHF/RM" (Tabitha, as I know her) seems almost prudish or that she doesn't want to have anything to do with the MC. If they were all over one another in the past- why does it seem like everything has to coaxed out of her? She's in this almost perpetually dour mood and complaining about not being happy. Shouldn't she be thrilled that the love of her life is living with her and dedicating all of his time and attention towards her? It sounds like they risked everything to be together (there are still quite a few holes in that story), so why doesn't it feel like it when they interact? Why aren't they having to beat the other one off of the other one with sticks- if they're so into each other?

I really do like the character model for "Tabitha" that's one of the reason that I started playing this game initially- she's just too cute for words... Okay, the word is adorable. :) I just wish that some of their old dialogue/banter still existed in this version of the game. Sometimes you feel like they're just hooking up with each other- not that there's any real emotional attachment between them... :(

I, sincerely, hope that some of the original magick that made this game special returns to it and it feels like these two want to and deserve one another. :)

Reactions: reyty and Nomec104

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i think this game can be great, its not "done" and that means more will be added that can improve gameplay.
right now i think:
- pet/gf should be selected from start. so, u choose when u start the game and its final, u can not change it later.
reason: changing during play is odd, if u change u need to redo the events. better to start a new game.
- stalker mode. let the Mc spy on her during day as an alternative of work/library.
- missions during the day. when she is at school, u can tell her to do something. this can also be spyable in some ways. maybe with "a camera" or him stalking. a mission could be to flirt, or dont have any panty on, up-skirt events, bend-over, etc. its a "daring" game to make her more confident.
- other mission could also include Mc, they could meat at school, similar to the library, but its something they decide in the morning/evening, maybe make out outside, or cunnilingus in the bathroom.
- events in the weekend. walk in the park, eat a pizza, cinema, run, etc. they need to do something fun, not just watch tv or study.

so the possibilities are infinite of what can be done. hopefully the dev has a plan and will add more and more to make the game fun to play.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
i think this game can be great, its not "done" and that means more will be added that can improve gameplay.
right now i think:
- pet/gf should be selected from start. so, u choose when u start the game and its final, u can not change it later.
reason: changing during play is odd, if u change u need to redo the events. better to start a new game.
- stalker mode. let the Mc spy on her during day as an alternative of work/library.
- missions during the day. when she is at school, u can tell her to do something. this can also be spyable in some ways. maybe with "a camera" or him stalking. a mission could be to flirt, or dont have any panty on, up-skirt events, bend-over, etc. its a "daring" game to make her more confident.
- other mission could also include Mc, they could meat at school, similar to the library, but its something they decide in the morning/evening, maybe make out outside, or cunnilingus in the bathroom.
- events in the weekend. walk in the park, eat a pizza, cinema, run, etc. they need to do something fun, not just watch tv or study.

so the possibilities are infinite of what can be done. hopefully the dev has a plan and will add more and more to make the game fun to play.
1) I'm not against the idea of locking you into an affinity. Being able to change is a legacy of the old way the game worked, and I've not put much thought into changing it. Your suggestion makes sense though. I think the main reason aginast it is that it's mainly dialogue changes, rather than actual scenes. I can see people being very disappointed playing again from the beginning just to see the same content with different dialogue.
2) Sarah's at school. When I was adding content in the school, the locations I have were awkward and the render times were insane. That was with just 1-2 characters. To add visiting Sarah there during the day would require a lot more work, new assets, and render time.
3/4) You're saying that you could tell her to go to school with no panties on, and she does it then texts you proof or you vist and show her? I like that idea. It has the same issues as point 2, but I like the idea a lot. I'll write that down for sure.
5) Content that takes place outside is something that I've wanted to add from the beginning, but I've not yet been able to put in the time to learn how to render good images outdoors with the character assets that I have.
5.5) For places like a cinema, I hate the lack of variety in the assets. If I want to have a cinema, then it'll be the same one that appears in 25 other games. Same with every other location.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Okay, I like this game- or I used to like, maybe I still like it... I'm honestly not too sure- it's a huge departure from the game I remember originally playing. Where is the "game"? The other version just had more stuff to do and more locations (even though many were still WIP).

I think the version I played had locations like City, Zoo, Park, School, Coffee Shop (where you could order coffee and work full or partial shifts), a Gym (where you were laughed at derisively for even going there, Lol) a Store, and maybe a couple of others.

I also remember the MC had to sleep on the couch initially until your "childhood friend/roommate" warmed up to you and your relationship progressed- this one just throws you right into the deep end, no introductions or backstory.

I also recall that there used to be a bathroom/shower and laundry room in the apartment. I mean, how can you have "this" type of game with absolutely no shower scenes? No peeping? Preposterous. :)

I miss the little interactions that happened between them in the kitchen- they'd cook meals together or separately, you could get a snack, you could just watch TV if you were by yourself, I'm sure there were other things...but atm, those are all I remember. I think there was phone or something tracking 5-6 traits that you were building towards. (Again, it's been a while since playing the other one.)

The other jarring thing is how stilted the dialogue seems- you find out through their conversations, that they have/had a history of fooling around together when they were younger and they really seemed to like/love one another. Now, there are times where the "CHF/RM" (Tabitha, as I know her) seems almost prudish or that she doesn't want to have anything to do with the MC. If they were all over one another in the past- why does it seem like everything has to coaxed out of her? She's in this almost perpetually dour mood and complaining about not being happy. Shouldn't she be thrilled that the love of her life is living with her and dedicating all of his time and attention towards her? It sounds like they risked everything to be together (there are still quite a few holes in that story), so why doesn't it feel like it when they interact? Why aren't they having to beat the other one off of the other one with sticks- if they're so into each other?

I really do like the character model for "Tabitha" that's one of the reason that I started playing this game initially- she's just too cute for words... Okay, the word is adorable. :) I just wish that some of their old dialogue/banter still existed in this version of the game. Sometimes you feel like they're just hooking up with each other- not that there's any real emotional attachment between them... :(

I, sincerely, hope that some of the original magick that made this game special returns to it and it feels like these two want to and deserve one another. :)
Locations:
Lots of the locations were pointless and added nothing. I decided to remove all content that was just placeholders, at least I had a short-term plan and assets for the locations.

Story:
When I began ShF, Sarah was your sister, that was it. Then patreon came down hard so my plans had to change. The story I put in place wasn't something I'd put too much effort into because it wasn't meant to even exist. In 0.09, I added the sister mod and solidified the girlfriend backstory. The backstory isn't told to you immediately, because I don't like that, not in this kind of game. You learn the backstory by talking to Sarah on the sofa. The sister backstory is far superior to that of the other paths, but it's there.
Part 2: Sarah's still getting over her assault. She'll be forever scarred by it. You are her boyfriend and she loves you, but you also remind her of that past. Even without you, it's not something that she'll ever escape. Thrilled isn't a mood Sarah's accustomed to right now.

Laundry/Shower:
The laundry room still exists, but it's only used in the scene that takes place there - accessed in the scene selection with most of the other scenes. I hate shower scenes. Wet skin textures for daz are all crap, as are the wet hair assets, and there's so few of those. I think the game Melody is the only game that I like the shower scenes in.

Sarah's Appearance: Adorable is my favourite word.

Thanks for the feedback.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes