3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Those preview images are great.
I personally think the maid bedroom scene is my favourite in the entire game. I'm a little disappointed with the kitchen scene. It was supposed to have a part 2, but the outfit was so awful to work with that I couldn't do what I wanted at all.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I should say that the maid content is available in all current affinities. I was supposed to add maid/servant as its own affinity but I decided during testing that I didn't like it. It just felt like it wasn't unique enough, so i removed it and made Sarah clean in all affinities.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure thats true. im lvl20 and i can't get all scenes. the molestors don't show up at all.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
not sure thats true. im lvl20 and i can't get all scenes. the molestors don't show up at all.
You need to purchase everything you can from the store. The red (I think) lingerie is what needs to be equipped and then Friday or Saturday night you can molest her.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
You need to purchase everything you can from the store. The red (I think) lingerie is what needs to be equipped and then Friday or Saturday night you can molest her.
Sarah must own (maybe wear but I think just own) the black lingerie.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i did that, so, the molester is the MC when she is sleeping. i saw a picture of some old dude with her, but that seems to be removed. a bit confusing. i can call her pet or girlfriend and that changes the dialog and need to be repeated. stuff gets unlocked depending on the level. theres no "shaping", as theres no choices, but maybe pet/gf is 2 different paths that i didnt get when i started the game. go to work/library should be optional, as its the same over and over. right now i dont know what each action means later on. it seems that it doenst matter what i do, i just need to trigger something every day to levelup. other than that its a cute game.

Reactions: dav121 and Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
i did that, so, the molester is the MC when she is sleeping. i saw a picture of some old dude with her, but that seems to be removed. a bit confusing. i can call her pet or girlfriend and that changes the dialog and need to be repeated. stuff gets unlocked depending on the level. theres no "shaping", as theres no choices, but maybe pet/gf is 2 different paths that i didnt get when i started the game. go to work/library should be optional, as its the same over and over. right now i dont know what each action means later on. it seems that it doenst matter what i do, i just need to trigger something every day to levelup. other than that its a cute game.
Yeah, the old guy stuff was removed. It's less shaping now, for sure, but it's too late to change the name. I'm really bad at naming things anyway, so I doubt the replacement would be any better. You don't have to go to the library, there's one scene there and the two best homework rewards require it, but aside from that you can just avoid it. Going to work is repetitive, but also really quick, as is the library. Higher level content is a little thin at the moment. If you don't like the molest stuff then there's only one scene to unlock. More stuff to do later in the game will be added in 0.12 and more so in 0.13.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
not a single NTR picture. Bad tagging.
I think that was with the old guy Ellaraia mentioned removing from the game above (the teacher or headmaster), whether it was or not though that content got removed (but not the tag in the op unfortunately).

Reactions: Ellaraia
U

User_801245

Why not just add incest tag ? you c
Is it a time-limited game with unexpected "wait for update" ending scene, or a never-ending sandbox?

ps Sorry for the silly question, but I don't wanna read ~65pages of coments
Wondering to . You can change her to sister and it's stupid you cant fuck her without these pills . This game have few scenes and then its waiting again for update

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes