4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yea looks like Marigold town is broken.

Walk upto map edge and get:
I wish we could go further into the shrine goddess's land, but after the Lust Eruption in Marigold, we probably will not be welcome here.

This was right after Rhea summoned MC from zyn. So Marigold is locked out as if you visited it allready, This was a fresh restart of the game too.
That's how it is supposed to work... you are only allowed in Marygold town when you recruit the priestess... dureing that Event you create such a commotion that you will no longer be welcome in the Shineshine Kingdom... but you should be able to go to the rune college without doing so...

Reactions: frasse

love_japanese

Feb 22, 2019
Yea looks like Marigold town is broken.

Walk upto map edge and get:
I wish we could go further into the shrine goddess's land, but after the Lust Eruption in Marigold, we probably will not be welcome here.

This was right after Rhea summoned MC from zyn. So Marigold is locked out as if you visited it allready, This was a fresh restart of the game too.
Thanks for the explanation. So the quest is done? wait for another update version? Oh yeah i can't recruit Mary too. why?

love_japanese

Feb 22, 2019
That's how it is supposed to work... you are only allowed in Marygold town when you recruit the priestess... dureing that Event you create such a commotion that you will no longer be welcome in the Shineshine Kingdom... but you should be able to go to the rune college without doing so...
I can't rectuit her. She is Mary right? I can't find her too to fucking list quest. Why?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
before going to Zin Fiona (the financial girl in your group) asks you to go to Marigold town for business reason... dureing that visit you recruit her and it's the only time that you can visit that town.... in later chapters the town is locked to you

love_japanese

Feb 22, 2019
before going to Zin Fiona (the financial girl in your group) asks you to go to Marigold town for business reason... dureing that visit you recruit her and it's the only time that you can visit that town.... in later chapters the town is locked to you
but fiona quest is avaible after zin right? after the mc is teleported to zin?

antrox88

May 18, 2018
hey i just started a new game in sex quest v0-11-1 and i got a error after i met the naga human in the first town here is the error imige bug.jpg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It happened before, that pictures from the game folder seem to vanish on release... seems to be a problem with the uploader used by hornyninja
to fix place/save these in \Sex Quest\www\img\characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALSO the Latest release is Version 12.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone have a idea what you need to pass rune college entrance quest, i got through 1 but am stuck on 2.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Sorry there is no walkthrough. It is a kind of limited sandbox game, just have to talk to people especially your party members to see what need to be done.
Yeah, i agree with you, the game itself quite easy. But at some point there some sidequests and i want to know maybe there is some another option to quest like in the ocean(beach village) for example... linear or not. is there options:unsure:

hey i just started a new game in sex quest v0-11-1 and i got a error after i met the naga human in the first town here is the error imige View attachment 256887
Just create the file which is missing, just find the file with the same name and add -Human to the end. or download file above-127 post.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help how to help lance before i go to rose capitale? i mean ( jade necklace and 5 spirit shards ) thank u so much

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
whre can i find the jade neckles plz for saving lance? thank u so much

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
whre can i find the jade neckles plz for saving lance? thank u so much
If I remember correctly it can be bought at the marketplace in the capitol/ town with the hall of heroes
if you defeated the necromancer chick on your way to high ecstasy you should have enough crystals

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
If I remember correctly it can be bought at the marketplace in the capitol/ town with the hall of heroes
if you defeated the necromancer chick on your way to high ecstasy you should have enough crystals
i got it thank u s much

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
where did you get that from?
on his usual site only Version 12.1 is posted
Also your update seems to be smaller than the last "official" release

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes