4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sex Quest [0.14.3] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (512 MB/ 125 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nate8

Oct 11, 2021
I have taken the windows version and repackaged it as a mac version with updated nwjs version and pixijs version as well with custom ai art for icon. I would post it here but I don't have enough posts to post links so if people want it you are going to have to dm me for now (also had hotfix preapplied).

Reactions: SuperMaxo

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I have taken the windows version and repackaged it as a mac version with updated nwjs version and pixijs version as well with custom ai art for icon. I would post it here but I don't have enough posts to post links so if people want it you are going to have to dm me for now (also had hotfix preapplied).
What do you mean by «custom ai art for icon»? Which icon?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
(By answering, you increase your number of posts, so my question helps you, and your answer enlightens me. It's a win-win...) ;)

Reactions: Nate8

Nate8

Oct 11, 2021
Also your the guide that was writing the walkthrough/guide for this game right? How far did you get into that?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Also your the guide that was writing the walkthrough/guide for this game right? How far did you get into that?
I've taken some notes (in a Microsoft Excel sheet), up to Chapter 3; at first, I wanted to do a simple walkthrough, then I found walkthroughs for other games that included sections for quests, for various items, for character progressions, what have you, which, I thought, would make sense here given the ramifications of some choices. When the game development ceased (and the pandemic hit), so did my work on the walkthrough...

BTW: I also play the game on my Mac (it's not difficult to create a Mac version of a RPGM MV game, so even someone with limited computer skills like me can do it), but could you explain what are the benefits of updated nwjs and pixijs?

Nate8

Oct 11, 2021
If your believe the people who actually know what they are talking about the game should run smoother and have less problems thanks to the actual framework of whats running the actual rpg maker engine being updated. I know when I was developing a game on rpg maker mv on like a 2018 mac the test function would randomly crash or stall and upgrading the pixi and nwjs fixed that problem and wit how there aren't any down sides I thought I would just do it.
Link:

Nate8

Oct 11, 2021
Also I would love to see the walkthrough that you made so far along with notes that hornyninja gave you if at all possible

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes