RPGM - Abandoned - Sex Quest [v0.14.3] [Hornyninja]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Teezee

This is Horny Ninja's first project. He didn't shy away from admitting that the last sovereign (and Sierra Lee) is an inspiration as well as other 'devs'.

The game is laid back and quite humorous, while many will see the similarities between TLS and this game (up to and including Nymph's color and language) it's still very funny and doesn't require the kind of micromanagement TLS needs (don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of TLS).

The Dev himself has said "Sex Quest is my first real RPGMaker project. I hope to improve and learn during the course of this project. Feedback will help not only improve myself but also the project. I welcome any advice and suggestions! I want to make this silly quest as sexy as possible for Sebastian and everyone who takes part in it! "

The protagonist seems like a side character while a side character (Amelia) has all the trappings of a main protagonist (don't think any other game has that approach).

Kimiko is just adorable and a lot of side characters have their own unique quirks and personalities.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 440241

This is a parody/knock-off of The Last Sovereing. Depending on how generous you're being. There's some decent humor throughout, along with a much lighter tone overall. But hornyninja is definitely no Sierra Lee and Nymph is a poor substitute for Qum D'umpe. Something made extremely apparent by how frequently she talks about "pretty magic" and uses terms like "fuckity fuck". Amelia, however, is a relatively unique character to this game and quite enjoyable. Now if only she'd let me bang her mom.