4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
I ran into the same error so I went and found the solution. Go into www/img/characters. find and right click on Boss-Naga Seductress.png . Then add -Human after Seductress by choosing to rename the pgn file the new file should look like Boss-Naga Seductress-Human.png. This fixes it. then try that scene again. It should be fixed. Though you will run into another error at the end of the next scene asking for just the Boss-Naga Seductress file. Copy the Boss-Naga Seductress.png so that you have two files- a Boss-Naga Seductress-Human.png and a Boss-Naga Seductress.png. Hope this is straight forwards enough.

Oct 2, 2018
more like a slight mistake in the program itself, refering to a wrong/inexistant picture...
The image is there its just that the file was combined into one single one. If you open it up you can see it has 3 different renders of that boss. Human-Naga-Something else that might just be there for show. Thus why you need two of them one with the -human added and one default

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
CHAPTER 12, Part 1: The War with the War Swords

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download the newest update here:

PC:

MAC:

HOW TO USE PREVIOUS SAVES IN UPDATE VERSION

PC - In the previous version folder just go to (Sex Quest 0.x.x\www\save) and copy and paste the ENTIRE save folder into the new version folder in the exact same location.

MAC – In the previous version folder just go to (Sex Quest 0.x.x mac\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw) and copy and paste the ENTIRE save folder into the new version folder in the exact same location.

This game involves adult sexual situations (that are rather ridiculous). If you are under 18 years of age or offended by such things, please do not play this game!

kinks and fetishes: sex, anal, 3somes, lesbian, orgy, mind control, harem, BDSM, gangbang, monster girl sex, furry, tentacles, rape,

All individuals having sex in the game are at least 18 years of age.

Reactions: DrackDrap

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Sex Quest 0.11.1 ) should i play from the begining or there is some walkthrought or a save file , thank u for helping

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
which part makes you problems?
The Test Dungeon of the Adventurer Guild is quiet straight forward... which floor are you on?
any help plz about the new version Sex Quest 0.11.1 walkthrough? because i see there is no new quest or events? what can i do ? thnk u

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it's in the SE of the world map... you can only visit it once dureing the main Quest though... atleast for now

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
which chapter are you at?
what's your main goal there?
Like I said you can only visit that town dureing a predefined time... when it's part of your main Quest

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
Yea looks like Marigold town is broken.

Walk upto map edge and get:
I wish we could go further into the shrine goddess's land, but after the Lust Eruption in Marigold, we probably will not be welcome here.

This was right after Rhea summoned MC from zyn. So Marigold is locked out as if you visited it allready, This was a fresh restart of the game too.

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
I think it because of the Rune college add on to map. Yep loaded 10.2.1 and can get to Marigold because the area with rune college is not there. Nice way to break a game,.

Reactions: Talion

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
Sorry there is no walkthrough. It is a kind of limited sandbox game, just have to talk to people especially your party members to see what need to be done.

Reactions: DeMoS666
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes