4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
A few more issues post-reunification:

Vampire village gets reset to hostile state. The merchant who was selling dark and light spells disappears.

Either Umbra, Moonlight, or Blackout don't count for Darkness affinity even though all of them specify that they are 'dark'

After Korra joins, the game can't decide if she's supposed to be a guest or a proper party member whose attacks and equipment you can control. Depending on where you are, she can be either one.

A lot of dialogues are missing a 'no' option, especially in the Sapphire meeting and the revamped Sex Journal.

The first dialogue you get when leaving your castle is very jumbled. Bits of dialogue concerning Beauty and the Beast, the general state of the world, and Korra's sexual preferences are randomly interspersed with each other.

Noelle says 'let's go to the Haremon Convention' in the bunny brothel and pretty much nowhere else outside Sapphire City.

And this isn't a glitch, but the part about getting the trident back from Briny Jones strongly implies that you're supposed to get it back before talking to the Mermaid Princess again, but it's actually after.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
How do you kill Uncle Orochi at the summit and when do you have to do it? I am on the third day and Kimiko has disapeared. I tried to get his support on the disbanding the Adventures Guiled and she says this is the last chance to kill him. I chose all 3 options (support, oppose, and never mind) and Kimiko still leaves angry.

Soo, How do I kill her uncle and keep Kimiko as part of the Harem Party?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have 2 questions.
1) In Aqua City you can build a Atronach. I chose to build a "builder Atronach". When you look at it in the item section, it says "learn the summoning spell Builder". So how exactly do you learn it? I tried to update Gwen's spells and it was listed there. I checked the crystals in the library and it was not there also. I then checked the key item list to see if I could activate it there and it was darkened out. So how do you activate the Buider Atronach spell?

2) I finally made it to the summit meeting and then to the negotiation hall and did that. Then I talk to Jade and the screen eventually turns to black with MC in the center. And it stops/freezes. Is this normal and I need to wait for the next update? Because I could of sworn it would ask me if I wanted to save first. It has been a long time since I played this game and got to a stopping point. I was hoping to go explore some more after the Summit meeting. Like, go back to the castle and visit the cities and lands i could not visit before the meeting (elf, dwarf, and sea cities). So I was wondering if the black screen with the mc stopping is normal?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
How do you kill Uncle Orochi at the summit and when do you have to do it? I am on the third day and Kimiko has disapeared. I tried to get his support on the disbanding the Adventures Guiled and she says this is the last chance to kill him. I chose all 3 options (support, oppose, and never mind) and Kimiko still leaves angry.

Soo, How do I kill her uncle and keep Kimiko as part of the Harem Party?
Never mind. I just figured it out. I had to go back to day 2 to kill him.
2) I finally made it to the summit meeting and then to the negotiation hall and did that. Then I talk to Jade and the screen eventually turns to black with MC in the center. And it stops/freezes. Is this normal and I need to wait for the next update? Because I could of sworn it would ask me if I wanted to save first. It has been a long time since I played this game and got to a stopping point. I was hoping to go explore some more after the Summit meeting. Like, go back to the castle and visit the cities and lands i could not visit before the meeting (elf, dwarf, and sea cities). So I was wondering if the black screen with the mc stopping is normal?
Unfortunately, 0.14.3 was pretty buggy and HornyNinja didn't fix many of the things I reported during its playtesting. Separately, I suggested that F95Z skip promoting 0.14.3 entirely, but ... I haven't heard anything from him for the last several months. I'd strongly recommend saving and stopping playing before any of the content at the summit: you'll probably want to redo it later.

1) In Aqua City you can build a Atronach. I chose to build a "builder Atronach". When you look at it in the item section, it says "learn the summoning spell Builder". So how exactly do you learn it? I tried to update Gwen's spells and it was listed there. I checked the crystals in the library and it was not there also. I then checked the key item list to see if I could activate it there and it was darkened out. So how do you activate the Buider Atronach spell?
The Builder Atronach, despite the words there, is a plot device. You can use it to help rebuild Amethyst Town but it has no other purpose yet.

Numuir

Aug 1, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or not but in previous versions the princess costumes would stack if you had multiple characters wearing them in battle. but now they don't.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or not but in previous versions the princess costumes would stack if you had multiple characters wearing them in battle. but now they don't.
That's a thing?

I hadn't looked at the engine internals for this bit before, but that property (what RPGmaker calls "ABILITY_GOLD_DOUBLE") doesn't look like it should ever have stacked. In what release of Sex Quest did it stack?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Why is the Beach Party Disaster a failed quest, while every step is green?

Is it possible not to fail the Slut Hunt?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
The Quests listing is more of a series of reminders than an objective list; especially earlier in development HornyNinja used it more as a Cliffnotes instead.

Beach Party Disaster is failed because you didn't/couldn't save/have sex with the beach babes.

Kralzer

Oct 20, 2018
I am playing on version 0.14.3
And when i am at the part when i am talking with the guys in the hall of heroes and there is bug in the dialog after some part .
I want to ask if someone has the same problem or if someone know how to solve the problem ?
Untitled.png

And at this part i can't continue :

Untitled 2.png

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Would be cool to have an image or two for each sex scene, just text makes it kinda lame.

Kralzer

Oct 20, 2018
Guys I am at the last day of the Council meeting in saphire city and and can't find kimiko in order to assassinate her uncle ? Someone know where to find here ?
Untitled.png

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Guys I am at the last day of the Council meeting in saphire city and and can't find kimiko in order to assassinate her uncle ? Someone know where to find here ?
Known bug in 0.14.3. Keep a save from before that point in the game and wait for the next release.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
ben7513, https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-quest-v0-14-3-hornyninja.3619/page-18#post-5154180

Also, to be clear, I'm not the developer, I'm just a playtester who really understands RPGmaker internals.
I actually tried to remove the swords stand with RPG Maker and was successful. However I made the mistake of trying to reloading the game using the 'autosave' file but I ended up back on New Jewel's main road with a guard telling me if I wanted to go anywhere he was going to guide me.

I should've used the manual save slot to reload the game, where I was about to fight Molly and her group.

So I tried to edit the direction of Korra and it worked she went around the sword stand disappeared from the screen but the game didn't move to the next scene. When I did that I still had her following the same path that the dev originally wrote. At that point I remembered the hotfix, checked it out and of course someone already solved the issue.

But I learned what to do and what not to do trying to edit a game with a bug, so it was a good learning experience. (y)

icehydros

Feb 1, 2021
What are the recommended levels for the Slime Hole Quest? I have tried repeatedly a low 20s and am now in high 20s to low 30s and I still can't complete it. I've tried both and without Penelope and nothing. now I'm tempted to level up as high as I can just to finish it. Please save me from this with advice. I can't find any tips anywhere.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes