Rave Girl quest:
  1. Fancy Club in Sapphire City
  2. Guild Hall in Marigold Town
  3. Salty Pub in Aqua Town
  4. Thirsty Dog Inn in Havenwood Village
  5. Wild Bar in Hunter City
  6. Club Bubbles in Opal Reef
  7. Joyous Times in High Ecstasy
... although actually there might be a bug between steps 6 and 7. Please get back to me and let me know if that doesn't work. (Try skipping #6 if it doesn't)

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
Wow, that's a major bug. Thanks for reporting it!

Here's a hotfix: replace "Map135.json" in your "Sex Quest\www\data" directory with the same file in the attached 7z file. I've removed the decorative sword stand. I will report this bug to HornyNinja.
For some reason I can't download the file.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
To the Developer,

With the last release, I sent you a copy of my game save file because my castle upgrades were not there. I was hoping they would be fixed in this update, but they were still not there. So, I started a new game. I got all the way to New Jewel (as a traitor) fought Boss Molly and then saved. After that, I go into the city, have a meeting with the council and when Korra says she's out of here and gets to the sword rack the game freezes.

I have reset my computer and then optimized it (did a performance check) and then tried to play the game again. And again, when Korra leaves the game freezes. I even left it running for 1 hour. I tried surrendering and I have tried fighting them. Same thing happens when Korra goes to leave....It freezes.

I am uploading a copy of my save file so you can see what I am talking about. One file is before the fight with Boss Molly and the other is after, right before I meet with the council.

Please fix this error so I can play your game. I really like the game, the characters and the story so far. I also saved a save file from the start of the previous update, which I didn't play because of another error.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, it's not avoidable, because it's about establishing just how villainous the main villain is. The protagonist still has a Big Damn Hero moment. It's not like you're just rolling over and letting him win.

If you aren't super-duper easily triggered by anything that even whispers "netorare" at you you'll be fine; it took more than a year after the relevant plot was written before someone whined about it.
Thanks for clarifying about the NTR.

No. That's why it's tagged "text only"
If we add to the NTR that there are no images, I suppose I will proceed to ignore the game.

In any case, thanks to Dev and good luck.

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
Does studying Shadow Knights work? I assigned it to Gwen as her first subject, but it didn't seem to have any effect and the "Study Shadow Knights" step under her Relationship is still in white, not yellow.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Does studying Shadow Knights work? I assigned it to Gwen as her first subject, but it didn't seem to have any effect and the "Study Shadow Knights" step under her Relationship is still in white, not yellow.
I believe when the battle at the castle with the War Swords happens, they will help you defend your castle. So that is one more group to fight them.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Question: I am trying to finish the "Pig Slop Cuisine" quest and can not find the Savory Grapes or the second Cockatrice Egg. I searched this thread and could not find anything to do with eggs or grapes. I found the first egg in the Bird Cage. Soo, I am asking where is the Savory Grapes and the second Egg???

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Question: I am trying to finish the "Pig Slop Cuisine" quest and can not find the Savory Grapes or the second Cockatrice Egg. I searched this thread and could not find anything to do with eggs or grapes. I found the first egg in the Bird Cage. Soo, I am asking where is the Savory Grapes and the second Egg???
Savory Grapes are in Bark Mountain, which is north of Bark Town. ... Susie must find them ... lower left corner

Cockatrice Eggs can be found in
Zyn Wastelands in the north center of the map
Birdcage F1 in the west-south-west side of the map
Birdcage F2 in the northeast corner of the map

I believe when the battle at the castle with the War Swords happens, they will help you defend your castle. So that is one more group to fight them.
Indeed, that appears to be the impact. Additionally, cosmetically, there will be two Phantom Knights standing guard around your castle, and they will greet Boss Molly when she comes bearing news that the War Swords are going to assault your castle

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
Okay, apparently after you take two research actions their results fire together for some reason, instead of each one activating after it's completed. Seems weird, but it's fine.

Things that are definitely wrong, though:

After recruiting Mary but before building a shrine, when I talk to her I first get a conversation with the Immortal girl offering to power-level one of the other girls, then the Mary conversation. I assume a trigger got messed up.

I think I'm supposed to receive income from my investments before the War Swords battle, but I don't. Talking to Fionna does nothing.

Choosing to build cannons gives dialogue about being able to hire an additional troop that I assume is meant to go after barracks.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Okay, apparently after you take two research actions their results fire together for some reason, instead of each one activating after it's completed. Seems weird, but it's fine.
That sounds like the game forgets to check on research at the end of one of the chapters. Which one, so that I can report that?

After recruiting Mary but before building a shrine, when I talk to her I first get a conversation with the Immortal girl offering to power-level one of the other girls, then the Mary conversation. I assume a trigger got messed up.

Choosing to build cannons gives dialogue about being able to hire an additional troop that I assume is meant to go after barracks.
I'll report these.

I think I'm supposed to receive income from my investments before the War Swords battle, but I don't. Talking to Fionna does nothing.
... it's been a while since I tested that part, but I think you get your income after, because there's nothing to spend the money on?

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
That sounds like the game forgets to check on research at the end of one of the chapters. Which one, so that I can report that?
Not entirely sure, to be honest. Some of the chapters blur together. But it happened twice.

... it's been a while since I tested that part, but I think you get your income after, because there's nothing to spend the money on?
There's Troops and fortifications. Fionna specifically says you should come see her regarding funds. You definitely get income at the start of the dwarven adventure right after, so maybe it's supposed to be that way, but in this case the dialogue is confusing.

Speaking of dwarven adventure:

The first time I got transported into the inn, the body you walk around with is Rakshivah's, even though it's clearly supposed to be Fionna's.

Also, I was somehow able to get -1 votes for seceding from the surface. I think one of the people I sold out to the steel magnate didn't actually vote for secession but then got subtracted from the secession votes anyway.

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
Trying to use Noelle to get rid of the annoying elf in the treetoops freezes the game as he tries to walk off to the left but can't.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I'll report that. Do you want a hotfix for it, or are you happy to use one of the other options to get past there?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes