• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Encountered this bug when first opening the game and clicking on the options tab.
of Draw Event
for object obj_res_1920x1200:

global variable name 'resolution' index (100833) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_res_1920x1200_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_res_1920x1200_Draw_0 (line -1)

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I don't know where my post went, but there is more content, instead of just the interviewer, matron, shopkeeper and power girl. You have a somewhat more evolved storyline, you can buy upgrades, meet a few characters, get past the first day, etc. If whoever pulled my post hasn't seen that stuff, I'd suggest learning how to play the game, the cheats in the optrions might help you.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... the updates are still him adding pictures he had drawn already that you can use on your bedrooms wall or?

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
It's an improvement of some of power girls gear, some artwork, meeting a few new characters, getting to understand some story dynamics(possibly for future story arcs) and a bit of interaction with some of the sex workers
I forgot to add another level added to the floor plan and the temporary opening of a few areas due to stoyline (quest log)

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Well that's a game with heavy art and programming. So far it's good but it's too early to actually enjoy it as much as it deserves.

Apr 8, 2018
sabu gwen.png you can choose this picture as the wallpaper in your room, but i don't remember sawing it on his website, does soemone have the link to the full art ?

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Someone share save file please ?
The game has almost no content, you unlock everything there is in a couple of minutes if you just skip through the dialogues.

View attachment 278272 you can choose this picture as the wallpaper in your room, but i don't remember sawing it on his website, does soemone have the link to the full art ?
Googled and found this one on Sankaku Complex, no cum though.

Apr 8, 2018
The game has almost no content, you unlock everything there is in a couple of minutes if you just skip through the dialogues.

Googled and found this one on Sankaku Complex, no cum though.

ok thanks, happy that worked for you, cause when i tried to google it i only got "paint" as a result xD

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
It's an improvement of some of power girls gear, some artwork, meeting a few new characters, getting to understand some story dynamics(possibly for future story arcs) and a bit of interaction with some of the sex workers
I forgot to add another level added to the floor plan and the temporary opening of a few areas due to stoyline (quest log)

Unless I'm very much mistaken, all of that was already in the game. The only addition I can see, is the new artwork. Now, if you want to tell people exactly what you're talking about, feel free, but as is all you're doing is kinda being snippy, and not helping your case.

Reactions: Anita Deek

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
I opened up the game and the game is just a black screen. Can't do anything... Is this because I'm on a Mac?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
So, there is some new stuff!

At least, it's new from the last time I played. As far as I remember, the only stuff you could do was talk to Matron and...Lily? The shopkeeper. You could work in your booth, buy upgrades for it, and Peej would just tell you to fuck off. Oh, and you could talk to one of the aquisition girls, and get a photo of Lara Croft. That was about it, unless I'm mistaken.

However if you start a new game - assuming I didn't skip a version and this is all old - you can get some new stuff. Old games do not work, from what I can tell. There's a new floor, a Christmas themed event - pic related - and a follow up. There's a few other odds and ends, but those seem to be the 'major' changes, as it were.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes