3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
Is there some kind of freemode where you can play around without the time limit? Also is there a way to remove gags etc after youve put them on?

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Is there some kind of freemode where you can play around without the time limit? Also is there a way to remove gags etc after youve put them on?
This has been said numerous times now, you hold down ctrl. key and press on the outline of the toy on the table to the right to remove toys.

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
This has been said numerous times now, you hold down ctrl. key and press on the outline of the toy on the table to the right to remove toys.
Sorry i was a bit disoriented this morning. Only the most basic brain functions were active

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
So after all this time it's still just powergirl. Give it a few years before be can even progress with her past the 1st day I guess.

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
So after all this time it's still just powergirl. Give it a few years before be can even progress with her past the 1st day I guess.
there was a version with korra in it at some point, but that got set aside

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
Unfortunately there is no "Sarah in Logistics" in the game. You've reached the end of the content.
You work the Power Girl booth through her first day, then go to her in her room where she tells you to fuck off. That's the full extent of Power Girl's progression.

If you want a hentai game with actual content as well as proper messages telling you you've reached the end of the current content, I recommend Four Elements Trainer by MITY.

Alright thanks for letting me know, appreciate it.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Got to give it to Sabu. He is making $2,760 PER MONTH on this no where near even HALF finished game in Patreon, and all this game has per release is utterly minor changes or additions. So much money for so little effort. Think about how many major things have been added since V0.09 (very little) when there were TWO booths (Power Girl & Korra who was a dark skinned version of the Power Girl model with Korra's head attached), now there has been only one booth for 10 or so versions with little in the way of additional gameplay, and now applaud Sabu for fooling his 1204 patreons into forking out $2,760 per month for the privilege. Makes me glad I didn't drink the Kool-Aid when he first announced it.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
started new game. Got ques to speak to logistic girl. But can't find her nowhere. Already unlocked everything in shop and done other events. Only that one is pending. am I missing something or it is end of the build and I need only to get those few V.I.P.s that I'm missing?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
To get all of the new content, you HAVE to start a new game. Then once you get oriented and run Power Girl the first day, a quest will pop. There are three total quests, each giving a new picture. One is of the princesses getting nailed, one is of the queen getting it, and one is of Lara Croft. You have to look around on each level and look for what look like GPS beacons. Those are the NPCs. If there isn't anything, check with the shopkeeper. If there still isn't anything, go to bed; it sometimes requires a day to pass. Then look both before and after you do the Power Girl booth. Some are designed for before, and some after. Hope this helps.

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
@Longmire
Exactly why I stopped supporting him - the progression is a joke!

Got to give it to Sabu. He is making $2,760 PER MONTH on this no where near even HALF finished game in Patreon, and all this game has per release is utterly minor changes or additions. So much money for so little effort. Think about how many major things have been added since V0.09 (very little) when there were TWO booths (Power Girl & Korra who was a dark skinned version of the Power Girl model with Korra's head attached), now there has been only one booth for 10 or so versions with little in the way of additional gameplay, and now applaud Sabu for fooling his 1204 patreons into forking out $2,760 per month for the privilege. Makes me glad I didn't drink the Kool-Aid when he first announced it.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes