3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
There is nothing new in this as stated a page or two back. Sabu doesn't really add new content or features. He seems to only put in artworks that he posts on his website. There's no new characters, no new quests, nothing.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
yeah i see so much passion in this project 4 months to add 20 hang pics into the game and almost four new lines in dialogues(

"$2,600 – reached! per month

I will work 2 weeks every month on the development of game.

- If this goal is achieved, I will be able to work two full weeks every month on the development of the game. I believe this is the ideal amount of working hours to have some significant development of the game, at this point I will be spending 50% of my time with the project."

I think i know why he never reach his next goal on patreon
If he spend two weeks in month for four month to add 20 pics... so then he start spend three weeks then he can add 30 pics in next four months.
Sad, waste of a good potential game.

geugeug

Jul 1, 2017
I mean, I like the idea and execution of the game. Only there is barely any content in the game yet.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Press the matching arrowkeys on your keyboard, so for that plug, press up a few times.
For blindfolds lefts and rights etc.
Thank you. I have another question though. Where can I find Sarah from logistics division?

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
There is nothing new in this as stated a page or two back. Sabu doesn't really add new content or features. He seems to only put in artworks that he posts on his website. There's no new characters, no new quests, nothing.
To be fair, artwork is the only reason people are throwing money at him. Can you imagine playing a full length version of this game? It's a paper doll dress up game where you don't even get to choose what the doll wears. I like prostitution/public use way more than the next guy, but it's just not a fun game concept.

And if you're getting 3,000 dollars a month to develop a game, obviously you're not just going to say "welp the game's too fundamentally flawed to continue development, funding over."

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
To be fair, artwork is the only reason people are throwing money at him. Can you imagine playing a full length version of this game? It's a paper doll dress up game where you don't even get to choose what the doll wears. I like prostitution/public use way more than the next guy, but it's just not a fun game concept.

And if you're getting 3,000 dollars a month to develop a game, obviously you're not just going to say "welp the game's too fundamentally flawed to continue development, funding over."
I don't think that's true about artwork being the only reason. The artwork is readily available on his personal website. People are giving him money in the hopes that he develops the game further hence all those goals of him increasing his time spent working on the game. But instead his definition of working on the game is just putting in his artwork instead of actually developing content. The concept of the game has potential and that's why people are interested.

He could easily reuse the current code for the gameplay adding new characters to play with, but he doesn't.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I don't think that's true about artwork being the only reason. The artwork is readily available on his personal website. People are giving him money in the hopes that he develops the game further hence all those goals of him increasing his time spent working on the game. But instead his definition of working on the game is just putting in his artwork instead of actually developing content. The concept of the game has potential and that's why people are interested.

He could easily reuse the current code for the gameplay adding new characters to play with, but he doesn't.
i think he just a drug addict or alcomoholic only reason why there is so slow and he just sit draw and make some shit spending four monts then other developores do in two weeks.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
The concept of the game has potential and that's why people are interested.
On what level? The concept of the game as stated on Patreon, i.e. a slave management game? Yeah. The potential of a talented artist? Sure. The concept that is actually being implemented? No. A dress up game as a core game mechanic is just a bad idea.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes