3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Hey!!
I just started playing this game..... but for some reason I cannot figure it out. Can someone help me a bit?

That is a worry, this game isn't even finished and you are having problems working it out?? GEEZUS!!

1. Hitting of spacebar at the booth area has no effect.

Not sure what you mean by this, as there is no reason or need to hit the space bar when you are in the booth. You only need to use your mouse, CTRL to remove items and escape to exit the happy ending scene (see below).

2. I can not understand how to use the happy ending part for better rewards.

The "Happy ending" does nothing and certainly does not give you a "reward" so to speak. It is just an extra little animation of Power Girl (Not Supergirl ffs) being face fucked by the client. It loops until you exit the animation. Here is something embarrassing for you: THE GAME SHOWS YOU WHERE AND HOW TO USE IT!!!!!

Untitled-2.jpg

So in case you still don't understand, when that bar is full (By fulfilling customer requests of what to use on PG), simply click the heart at the bottom of the gauge, when the customer has a heart symbol in his speech bubble as seen above, and it initiates the face fuck animation in a pop up window.

3. There are no items and I upgraded Supergirl to 100%. Now I don't know how to get Korra.

There is no Korra. It would be prudent for you to actually read the release notes on the Alpha, to be better informed. Korra was seen in a previous Alpha release (V0.0.9 if I am not mistaken), but Sabu ran into problems with the booths, so to iron them out, he took Korra out, and it has been Power Girl ever since. Supposedly (again, if you actually take the time to read the latest notes), Korra will return in the release due out late Feb/Early March.

4. I also can't seem to get hold of the Logistics person in the game.

I haven't seen her, and the savedata.ini makes no mention of being able to complete such a quest yet. It is a NPC, I assume, coming in a later release as per his V0.1.7 release notes:

For the next build I will work on adding more encounters, my idea is to add a total of 5 encounters (we have two so far), and then work on finishing the booth area and add the next subject (Korra).

Only NPC's thus far are Beta, who just tells you a little bit about how they capture the girls for the arcade, and Natalie who triggers the Xmas "event", which is just a conversation that results in a pic being sent to you via the in game computer email of Snow White and other disney girls being fucked in the Arcade.

There you go.

leoraymond

Jan 30, 2019
I am playing this game right now but I'm on the second mission and I need to find Sarah in the logistics department and I can not find her or the logistics department. Dose It have been woken out ?

Reactions: Nakasan

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
which version was she in in the past ?
So early i haven't even seen it myself :sneaky: First release i'd say. But matters little considering she isn't present in the current one.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Update dropping either today or tommorow, said our dark overlord Sabu
And then we get to see what to expect with this game and future booths - whether Sabu is just going to give every booth, the same Power Girl body, but change the head and skin color as needed, or give each Booth girl their own unique look.

TY20113000

Feb 18, 2019
Could someone please where can I find this Sarah guy from logistics in the game?I seem to can't find her anywhere.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes