• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
This is how, in my opinion, you should deal with demons, not play intrigue at the level of a child who was offended that they didn’t buy him ice cream.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kisama33

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The son of a lawyer recently graduated from university, also became a lawyer, received
practice and won my very first trial. Everyone comes running
excited to go home: - Dad, dad, today I won my first trial! AND
you know, dad, this is the same business that you have been doing for the past 10 years and not
could have won, but I won it in one day! Father is very happy about this
answers irritably: “Just look at this idiot!” He is today
in one day I finished a business that fed our family for almost 10 years! Who will feed us now?
I see lawyers have turned into game developers.
Language barrier aside, that's a fair point.

It's not exclusive to this game, although 8 years for a first act might just be a record. Patreon's payment model rewards developers for having a promising title in development, not for finishing it. In fact they might actually be punished for finishing a game if they don't have another project in the works to keep the subscribers on board.

nudget

Feb 27, 2024

Does anyone know how to get to the Helayna orc scene from this?

Reactions: AD5

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
Language barrier aside, that's a fair point.

It's not exclusive to this game, although 8 years for a first act might just be a record. Patreon's payment model rewards developers for having a promising title in development, not for finishing it. In fact they might actually be punished for finishing a game if they don't have another project in the works to keep the subscribers on board.
I apologize for the poor translation of the joke from my native language, as I already mentioned - English is not my native language.

Reactions: DownTheDrain

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
This game may have cured my NTR fetish. Not because of Alexia, she can keep being railed by Andras to her heart's content.

But the blonde elf secretary arc cured it. My elvish waifu is mine and mine alone, thank you very much. Had to duel the dork trying to win her back, and if the demoness brat tries something in Act 2... :mad:
Hope the Alexia/Rowan/Liurial stuff doesn't become the dominant form of Liurial content and we carry on getting plenty of Rowan/liurial stuff where we've not gone down that route.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
My favorite scene in recent updates was Rowan kissing X'Zaratl because she was genuinely worried about him getting hurt or worse in Rastadel. That romance....it's getting good lads. Hope he can marry her and impregnate her soon.
That actually sounds really nice, ngl.

Also, just asking, iirc X'Zar being the head succubus hancho she has shapeshifting powers like the others, right? Does the game have a futa-less version of her at all?

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017

Also, just asking, iirc X'Zar being the head succubus hancho she has shapeshifting powers like the others, right? Does the game have a futa-less version of her at all?
I do not think so but its not like it couldn't happen. Though admittedly, I prefer her as she is. She should totally get impregnated by Rowan though given how much she can grow to love him. It's very endearing, playing through her route.

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated the replay mod for 0.4.04. Let me know if there's any issues, thanks!

This game has a built in scene gallery. Can someone tell me what's the point of this post? Just curious to see its function so I may determine if it's necessary to download.
The built-in gallery is always 1 release behind. The mod brings the gallery up to date by adding the new scenes, and then it's rolled into the game for the next release (but again will be 1 release behind). You can grab the mod from this site when it's updated and use that on each new release to see the new scenes that way, but if you don't mind waiting then it'll be in the game for the next release or you can see them as you play naturally.

kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated the replay mod for 0.4.04. Let me know if there's any issues, thanks!

The built-in gallery is always 1 release behind. The mod brings the gallery up to date by adding the new scenes, and then it's rolled into the game for the next release (but again will be 1 release behind). You can grab the mod from this site when it's updated and use that on each new release to see the new scenes that way, but if you don't mind waiting then it'll be in the game for the next release or you can see them as you play naturally.
Thank you good sir

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

Unfortunately no. X may as well not even have a pussy too. All their stuff is very dick focused.

Sad to have all that sexual power and never use it to suit your partner's preferences.

X has a sexual agenda tho- and that agenda must involve penetration. She must feel like she knows best what the couple needs / needs to explore or has some other reason for denying a het Rowan what he would actually want.

Easily the most frustrating thing about the character / route.

I cannot imagine Sommlier would enjoy doing pussy-only variants on all her cgs or Rein enjoying doing the same for the descriptions.
Still- wayyyy easier that, than doing an additional character- in terms broadening content pools.

See artists do that a lot with their stuff to account for varied preferences tho. In example, CyanCapsul.

Would def open that content up to the non-gay/bi.
Never gonna happen though.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Back

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
You have my word X will take in the pussy in act 1.
Love the new scenes i know this is a pirate site and that you may look at us like shit on the road but i cannot wait for the next update. I expecelly cannot wait until there are more goblin scenes or a scene with chelin

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567
Nov 28, 2023
I have a question. Will more dominant and evil controlling actions become available to the player in acts 2 and three? Where you can choose to dominate other characters, whore them out, act out power fantasy instead of the NTR and femdom wave that is the first act with the twins?

Nov 28, 2023
No more feminization, please. Humilliation in woman's garments is fine, but please, please, no more "wow, you have finally become a real-life woman, Pinocchio" storylines. I get that's your fetish, but for charity's sake, there's absolutely no need to slap a pair of breast on everything with a dick.
Let gays be gays. Bi people too. This is no milestone on the way to becoming a trans person.:(
Femboys would be nice but I would also like a really clear and incentiveized becoming a sadistic dark lord route where the player characters manipulates and corrupts his way to power which last time I played wasn't really a thing

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes