rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Scene Replay Mod

How to use

Download one of the following depending on which version of the game you are using:

0.4.04: soc0404-mod.zip
0.4.03: soc0403-mod.zip

Both are attached to this post.
  • Unzip to the "game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Scene 93 the first scene with cla min breast play is bugged

Last edited:
Reactions: opaquecake

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Once you get to week 60 its supposed to be game over unless you "capture" the big city right? Cause im in week 66, already did the the delane escape and orciad weeks ago, visited the big city and im still waiting for the twins to give me "further instructions". My save got screwed right?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Once you get to week 60 its supposed to be game over unless you "capture" the big city right? Cause im in week 66, already did the the delane escape and orciad weeks ago, visited the big city and im still waiting for the twins to give me "further instructions". My save got screwed right?
IIRC it was pushed to week 70.

Reactions: Tuga85

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Anyone knows a game like this? I remember a similar game in a fantasy setting, the character in that game was bearded i think.

EricKeldrev

Aug 25, 2018
Femboys would be nice but I would also like a really clear and incentiveized becoming a sadistic dark lord route where the player characters manipulates and corrupts his way to power which last time I played wasn't really a thing
In that same vein, I hope there is eventually some kind of content where you can screw over one of the twins in favor of the other.
I'd personally love for Jezera to become the Supreme Queen of all the lands with all her concubines at her beck and call. Let Andras rot in a cell for all I care. Maybe the protag can facilitate that where he cleverly sets up one of the twins to make them look bad, slowly making the other twin think they are incompetent/a detriment.

Reactions: xsssssssss

peruanosexy

Sep 13, 2023
In that same vein, I hope there is eventually some kind of content where you can screw over one of the twins in favor of the other.
I'd personally love for Jezera to become the Supreme Queen of all the lands with all her concubines at her beck and call. Let Andras rot in a cell for all I care. Maybe the protag can facilitate that where he cleverly sets up one of the twins to make them look bad, slowly making the other twin think they are incompetent/a detriment.
In this game, there are 4 people. 1. People who want to be dominated by Jezera, 2. Who wants to dominate her. 3. Who wants to kill Jezera, 4. The person who doesn't give a fuck about demonic hottie

EricKeldrev

Aug 25, 2018
In this game, there are 4 people. 1. People who want to be dominated by Jezera, 2. Who wants to dominate her. 3. Who wants to kill Jezera, 4. The person who doesn't give a fuck about demonic hottie
I am solidly in the 1st camp hehe.

In all seriousness I do think it would be an interesting ending and kind of play into the game’s themes and the character of the twins. Even the twins’ relationship is not 100% solid. And if one begins to see the other as a detriment, it would make sense for them to remove the “problem” from the equation.

Reactions: TrickyL

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I am solidly in the 1st camp hehe.

In all seriousness I do think it would be an interesting ending and kind of play into the game’s themes and the character of the twins. Even the twins’ relationship is not 100% solid. And if one begins to see the other as a detriment, it would make sense for them to remove the “problem” from the equation.
I'm in camp 5 i want to rowan and Jezera ruling together, does it have to be pure dominated or dominator, can they not end up meeting in the middle somewhere

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. I once had a save file with all of my choices. I was pretty deep inside the story (no pun intended). However, I lost them all. I however tried to edit a save file to make the game a lil easier, to re-play and go through all my previous choices again tor each the point I was at, in the story. But when I try to load the edited save, it send me this message. And when I click "yes", nothing happens. It remains on the "Load" options, without loading my save. Is there a way to solve this problem ? Thanks in advance.

Lichtenberg

Jul 23, 2022
I am on week 100 and my quest is to take Rastedel on the name of the twins, however I can't interact with the city and there are no more quest, is this the end of the current update?

Reactions: Tuga85
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes