Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
i cantseemto use URM anymore with this game, it always crashed at the opening screen, any work around?
Are you playing with the most recent version of the game and the mod? If so it may be crashing because the mod hasn't been updated for 4.04 yet.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Are you playing with the most recent version of the game and the mod? If so it may be crashing because the mod hasn't been updated for 4.04 yet.
eh i dont use any mod, i am using unversal renpy mod ("URM") 0x52, and yes i'm using the latest 4.04.

the game crashed on start up

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Can I make it clear the main character is gay?
Yes. There are quite a few gay scenes in the game if you choose to explore them, and it'll be "canon" for the characters involved if you do them.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Can we get an android port with a "Back" button?
If you mean a "Back" button as in a key that let you see previous seen text you can use the android device "Back" key for that, the one next to the "Home" key and the other one idr the name.

vandal.h

Oct 15, 2023
Has there been an end to the story yet?
No. The first arc (out of 3 arcs) was supposed to be completed years ago but at the start of this year dev said on patreon that they "hoped to be done by end of this year or early next year". Not exactly words that inspire confidence.

Reactions: Dmoll

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can I make it clear the main character is gay?
Yes. There are quite a few gay scenes in the game if you choose to explore them, and it'll be "canon" for the characters involved if you do them.
Just as a footnote to the answer above, the male player character (Rowan) does start out married to a woman (Alexia, the female player character), so you'd be playing him as a gay man who's maybe been closeted for a while or only just fully realized his sexuality.

And vice versa if you'd want to play Alexia as a lesbian, I suppose.

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Been a while since I played this game and I was only really planning on playing it again when it the first act was finished, but I saw some screenshots of the new scenes on the Vénus Noire twitter, so I was wondering how do I get the new scene with Helayna

Last edited:

silvermoon111

Mar 23, 2021
This game may have cured my NTR fetish. Not because of Alexia, she can keep being railed by Andras to her heart's content.

But the blonde elf secretary arc cured it. My elvish waifu is mine and mine alone, thank you very much. Had to duel the dork trying to win her back, and if the demoness brat tries something in Act 2... :mad:

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
2 questions on the update.

1. Who’s the Alecia sex scene with?
2. Is t there already a Alecia azryl three way from last update?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Has there been an end to the story yet?
I would like to think that the canon ending is when we refuse the demons' blackmail and stay in the cell, we will probably die yes, but surely so will the twins eventually by not helping them like the incompetents that they are.
No. The first arc (out of 3 arcs) was supposed to be completed years ago but at the start of this year dev said on patreon that they "hoped to be done by end of this year or early next year". Not exactly words that inspire confidence.
When you say finish this year or next, you mean finish the first arc, right?

Reactions: gfgdg

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
The son of a lawyer recently graduated from university, also became a lawyer, received
practice and won my very first trial. Everyone comes running
excited to go home: - Dad, dad, today I won my first trial! AND
you know, dad, this is the same business that you have been doing for the past 10 years and not
could have won, but I won it in one day! Father is very happy about this
answers irritably: “Just look at this idiot!” He is today
in one day I finished a business that fed our family for almost 10 years! Who will feed us now?
I see lawyers have turned into game developers.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes