TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
i don't get it.. it is just me or this game is very buggy... it keeps crashing and error on me, and some sense are mission (like the Jezera x Doran one in Raeve Keep, textbox still works but with no image) .. does anyone else having the same problems??
Have you cheated at one point? That might have messed it up. It might also be that if you didn't start a new save after the UI changes, your saves are just messed up now.

Jezera x Doran also doesn't have CG yet I think, so that's normal.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
Have you cheated at one point? That might have messed it up. It might also be that if you didn't start a new save after the UI changes, your saves are just messed up now.

Jezera x Doran also doesn't have CG yet I think, so that's normal.
nope, this is the first time i have played this game... and didn't use cheat

D

Deleted member 705263

Last update I used (2.30), everything worked fine, I think this might just be a very buggy release.

so is there a scene with Rowan, Alexia, and Andras?
No, there's just two pieces of (fan?)art commissioned by someone else from the game's artist.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "K:\downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.31-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "K:\downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.31-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "K:\downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.31-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "K:\downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.31-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 37, in script call
.B�����ƒY)��"�W��&��
File "game/locations/rowans_chambers.rpyc", line 21, in script call
;6f����cjY-��M�愓=?���y�� 1��1Wo�nM�|=
File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 37, in script call
.B�����ƒY)��"�W��&��
File "game/locations/rowans_chambers.rpyc", line 21, in script call
;6f����cjY-��M�愓=?���y�� 1��1Wo�nM�|=
File "K:\downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.31-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'test'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Seeds of Chaos 0.2.31
Mon Jul 02 08:59:28 2018

soo.. i got this thing keeps happing when i got to week 36.. it just crashs the game..

Reactions: Krull

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
All of this is being sent along to the team. Keep on reporting. Where you can, put in the full traceback.

Reactions: Krull

Oresama

Feb 18, 2018
help
im using the dev version of the game and i want to know the event name of when andras jezera roan alexia are having dinner and heleyna comes and is fucked by andras, this is when roan did not claim heleyna at the castle

and if possible the event names of the new events please except the wulump x alexia

thanks in advance

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I haven't played the update yet (because none of the scenes really hit my fancy) but I hope you guys are close to finishing the Orciad narrative. I don't know how long you're planning on making the game, but I feel like we've spent a lot of time on that initial map and I'd like to see some consequences to actions (like corrupting Alexia or allowing her to become an agent of Jezera and cheat on Rowan), I'd like to finally see the Nemeses (it feels like a year ago that LA made that post explaining them), and I'd like to see Rowan start planning on taking down the twins.

Douglof

Jun 10, 2017
Version 0.2.32

Here's a a fix for a couple of issues that have been reported. Please bear in mind we have made major changes in this release, and save compatibility is not guaranteed, so please try a new game before reporting an issue on an old save.

Release Notes
- Fixed issue where typo in event code was causing the event manager to throw up an error when that was the last event in the pool
- Fixed issue where fatal error occurs the week after "Helayna's Day Off"
- Fixed issue where error occurs at the end of the adventuring party mine event

SameOldScum

Jul 15, 2017
I've got a wee idea. Since people ask if there are cheats every few posts, what if they were all copypasted and put inside a spoiler on page 1? That way they could be accessed more easily than by just sorting through all the pages.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
The artist who make new Helena CG's absolutely amazing. I thought one CG for 500 $ was too much to ask but if all the art would be on that lvl I'll agree it worth the price. Just look at new CG she looks regal. I wnna be her slave...

The release was buggy as hell so. For seasoned gamers its ok you can work around it. But most people are just here to fap so its confuse them and annoy. So if you wnna attract more backers i say you should bug fix in advance (before release).

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I've got a wee idea. Since people ask if there are cheats every few posts, what if they were all copypasted and put inside a spoiler on page 1? That way they could be accessed more easily than by just sorting through all the pages.
Its a good idea well possibly brilliant in fact but a lot of folk are too effing lazy to even check/read page 1. It is not a game I have found the need to cheat with yet!

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The artist who make new Helena CG's absolutely amazing. I thought one CG for 500 $ was too much to ask but if all the art would be on that lvl I'll agree it worth the price. Just look at new CG she looks regal. I wnna be her slave...

The release was buggy as hell so. For seasoned gamers its ok you can work around it. But most people are just here to fap so its confuse them and annoy. So if you wnna attract more backers i say you should bug fix in advance (before release).
He's Sommelier. You can find his twitter on here. I consider the man a friend, and he's really good. I can't recommend his work enough.

The reality about bug testing is that there is simply no way we can test as extensively as people just playing. If we added bug testing, it would add weeks to each release. The reason we're able to release monthly is because of the current policy.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes