6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
so,my game crashed in week 36? or 32? something like that... is that because it is not yet finished or something?

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
can please someone answer my question
Are the sex scene animated or image?
plz anyone

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
can please someone answer my question
Are the sex scene animated or image?
plz anyone
Been a long while since I playe it (about to start it now), but it's the usual image + dialogue in the box. The content from what I remember is very much nonstandard though.

Aug 26, 2016

Welcome to the monthly backer release update for Seeds of Chaos! While we’ve always updated Patrons on the contents of every release, the way we presented this information wasn’t all that exciting. Since we’re proud of the work we put into the game, we figured it made sense to properly showcase what we do each month.
As such we’ll do a monthly in-depth post that touches on everything we’ve added to the game. Keep in mind that these posts will contain spoilers (but nothing too major).

RELEASE 0.2.31
After having a rough last month in the writing department we can happily say everything is back on track (we’ve actually never had as many writers geared up as we do now). Since we’re also doing a lot of cosmetic updates to the game, this does mean this month has been a very busy one. That said, the game looks and feels better than ever before, so it’s all worth it.

USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENTS
Almost every screen in Seeds of Chaos has received visual updates and improvements. Listing the changes would bore anyone to death, so I’ll just spam some images to showcase the new direction.

ART
We have six unique CG’s added this month, featuring a ton of characters.

Included are:
- Rowan indulging in some of the village girls
- Rowan going to town on a rough orc woman
- Jezera doing the naughty with Shaya
- Jezera with a slave girl together with Helayna
- Cliohna servicing Rowan
- And one of my personal favourites: Alexia with the tentacle monster Wulump!

On the more practical side of things we have a new sprite for Jak, who appears in tavern job events, and three new outfits for Alexia.

NEW EVENTS
This month sees everyone’s favorite dark Dwarf Skordred getting some love. There are 3 new ruler events that include Skordred, of which one has a sexual option. There is also a repeatable sex scene with the shortstacked Cla-Min, and one new abbey event.

The Orciad has also been expanded. You can now make repeat visits to Lady Delane’s tent, allowing you to get to know her better, and earn her trust. Batri’s route has been updated, allowing you to corrupt Lady Delane, and reclaim her from Ulcro (includes two sex scenes). Lastly Tarish’s route has been updated, allowing you to collect the quest items required, and convince Lady Delane to trust you

That’s it for today’s update! Version 0.2.31 of Seeds of Chaos is downloadable for Patrons pleding $5 and up.

Welcome to the monthly backer release update for Seeds of Chaos! While we’ve always updated Patrons on the contents of every release, the way we presented this information wasn’t all that exciting. Since we’re proud of the work we put into the game, we figured it made sense to properly showcase what we do each month.
As such we’ll do a monthly in-depth post that touches on everything we’ve added to the game. Keep in mind that these posts will contain spoilers (but nothing too major).

RELEASE 0.2.31
After having a rough last month in the writing department we can happily say everything is back on track (we’ve actually never had as many writers geared up as we do now). Since we’re also doing a lot of cosmetic updates to the game, this does mean this month has been a very busy one. That said, the game looks and feels better than ever before, so it’s all worth it.

USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENTS
Almost every screen in Seeds of Chaos has received visual updates and improvements. Listing the changes would bore anyone to death, so I’ll just spam some images to showcase the new direction.

ART
We have six unique CG’s added this month, featuring a ton of characters.

Included are:
- Rowan indulging in some of the village girls
- Rowan going to town on a rough orc woman
- Jezera doing the naughty with Shaya
- Jezera with a slave girl together with Helayna
- Cliohna servicing Rowan
- And one of my personal favourites: Alexia with the tentacle monster Wulump!

On the more practical side of things we have a new sprite for Jak, who appears in tavern job events, and three new outfits for Alexia.

NEW EVENTS
This month sees everyone’s favorite dark Dwarf Skordred getting some love. There are 3 new ruler events that include Skordred, of which one has a sexual option. There is also a repeatable sex scene with the shortstacked Cla-Min, and one new abbey event.

The Orciad has also been expanded. You can now make repeat visits to Lady Delane’s tent, allowing you to get to know her better, and earn her trust. Batri’s route has been updated, allowing you to corrupt Lady Delane, and reclaim her from Ulcro (includes two sex scenes). Lastly Tarish’s route has been updated, allowing you to collect the quest items required, and convince Lady Delane to trust you

That’s it for today’s update! Version 0.2.31 of Seeds of Chaos is downloadable for Patrons pleding $5 and up.

Here's the update post if anyone is interested.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 305, in <module>
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 152, in choose_events
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 61, in check
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 81, in eval
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (<none>, line 1)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 66, in script call
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 305, in script
  File "K:\downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "K:\downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 305, in <module>
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 152, in choose_events
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 61, in check
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpy", line 81, in eval
  File "K:\downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1941, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "K:\downloads\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (<none>, line 1)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Seeds of Chaos 0.2.31
Sun Jul 01 20:01:54 2018

so... this keep showing up in my late game.. about week 60 or so.. help?

Reactions: Kutullu

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This is fantastic , im around the 8th week, but the time limit is total crap and kills the mood. No way to disable it, or at least make the map moving tale less time?

Reactions: Rain01
Jul 23, 2017
This is fantastic , im around the 8th week, but the time limit is total crap and kills the mood. No way to disable it, or at least make the map moving tale less time?
Think you have to go to the main fortress on the far right side of the map as soon as you have enough soldiers to conquer it. After that the twins congratulate you and there is no more limit.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
i don't get it.. it is just me or this game is very buggy... it keeps crashing and error on me, and some sense are mission (like the Jezera x Doran one in Raeve Keep, textbox still works but with no image) .. does anyone else having the same problems??

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes