Crim

Aug 20, 2017
Hey, just wanted to say (To the developer, although I don't know if he/she comes to F95 as not all developers for their games do) I've been really enjoying the game, feels very different to a lot of others which is always a plus for me.

I'd like to offer some constructive criticism, but I hope you don't take it as me not liking the game, or anything to that effect.

The first problem is basic bugs I feel like has already been addressed with the latest update, some backgrounds are blank/black/not loading properly for certain scenes/events. You're probably aware and trying to fix this. Another bug I encountered was that after gaining trust of the human lady in the Orc camp (I forget her name) I was unable to re-enter the camp, only stand on the tile. I don't know if that's just because that's as far as this version goes, or if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's a genuine bug.

The second problem I have comes with the updated UI, it's a little buggy too (I think), either that or all of the descriptions haven't been added for library research yet. My biggest gripe though even when the descriptions are there, it doesn't actually tell me specifically what I'm getting. There's a description, and you can sort of hazard a guess at what the reward might be, but it would be nice to have it just outright say specifically and clearly what you unlock.

The last major issue I have comes with map exploration, currently (as far as I understand it) you have a system where a hex which you haven't explored is slightly darker than a one you have explored. The issue I have is this isn't always clear for some tiles, I would love it if some kind of outline/colour indicator/icon situation could be implemented to show where you haven't been yet and crucially also show different indicators for places you can visit and for places where an event may occur sort of thing. Also, the ability to zoom out on the map, or look at the total map would be fantastic because it eliminates a situation where you've explored all around you before but you're trying to discover somewhere new, so you can essentially plan ahead with movement rather than wandering aimlessly or memorising the map.

Other minor suggestions would be a more detailed event log that briefly summarises events/goals/conversations you had but that's probably (understandably) low priority for you as well as a label for the scenes in the gallery. Seeing scenes that I haven't unlocked is helpful only in knowing I have scenes to unlock, laballing them as a title helps guide me in the direction I need to go to possibly unlocking them.

Lastly, perhaps you won't answer this but is there any console command for speeding tech? Having played through more than once it can become tedious to wait for access to certain technologies, which is one of the most common progression points.

Thanks, and honestly keep up the good work you've been doing fantastically and your art style is something you should be very proud of.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Well, that's the version of corrupting her where you aren't doing it yourself. For more on how it's possible, wait for the Ulcro corruption option this month. Plus, you gotta remember that it's a cubi doing it. A cubi who has basically uninterrupted access to her for two weeks. If you were hanging out with a cubi for two weeks, you'd be ready to suck some dick too.

That said, feels rushed is a reader response complaint as opposed to a in-universe logic complaint, so I'll take another look at the bit and see if adding a line or two here or there can help make it feel more of a realistic fall.
Thanks!
By no means i say the writing is bad, it's miles away from regular hentai story (that why im excited and writing all that). The problem with cubi powers is that they not explicitly explained anywhere before in the game and there is another plot hole here. You see the main story is about corruption of main characters if cubi can do it in 2 weeks then err why just not use it on Rowan make him a willing slave to twins?
But im nitpicking here, looking forward for Orchiad development !

Jul 27, 2017
Pls share all completed save file ~pls~
I'm not even sure that most the scenes are unlockable in the gallery. A lot of them don't have art, and I don't think the gallery has been their priority. Using the dev version or the to get the scene you want is probably a better bet.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Thanks!
By no means i say the writing is bad, it's miles away from regular hentai story (that why im excited and writing all that). The problem with cubi powers is that they not explicitly explained anywhere before in the game and there is another plot hole here. You see the main story is about corruption of main characters if cubi can do it in 2 weeks then err why just not use it on Rowan make him a willing slave to twins?
But im nitpicking here, looking forward for Orchiad development !
Simple answer. Rowan is less suceptible then Delane is. He is the hero of the realm after all. If he gets corrupted, it's after months or years of being worn down. Delane just lacks that kind of will power. You have to remember that the Rowan you see in the game has been in the twins "hospitality" for a long time. Delane just didn't have that kind of will. Besides, she was more vulnerable.

Again, you'll get a clearer picture from the Ulcro route. The Batri route was designed to not take much narrative space delibretly. You got other shit to do, you know?

Reactions: T800

Toad_Bross

May 17, 2018
Hey, just wanted to say (To the developer, although I don't know if he/she comes to F95 as not all developers for their games do) I've been really enjoying the game, feels very different to a lot of others which is always a plus for me.

I'd like to offer some constructive criticism, but I hope you don't take it as me not liking the game, or anything to that effect.

The first problem is basic bugs I feel like has already been addressed with the latest update, some backgrounds are blank/black/not loading properly for certain scenes/events. You're probably aware and trying to fix this. Another bug I encountered was that after gaining trust of the human lady in the Orc camp (I forget her name) I was unable to re-enter the camp, only stand on the tile. I don't know if that's just because that's as far as this version goes, or if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's a genuine bug.

The second problem I have comes with the updated UI, it's a little buggy too (I think), either that or all of the descriptions haven't been added for library research yet. My biggest gripe though even when the descriptions are there, it doesn't actually tell me specifically what I'm getting. There's a description, and you can sort of hazard a guess at what the reward might be, but it would be nice to have it just outright say specifically and clearly what you unlock.

The last major issue I have comes with map exploration, currently (as far as I understand it) you have a system where a hex which you haven't explored is slightly darker than a one you have explored. The issue I have is this isn't always clear for some tiles, I would love it if some kind of outline/colour indicator/icon situation could be implemented to show where you haven't been yet and crucially also show different indicators for places you can visit and for places where an event may occur sort of thing. Also, the ability to zoom out on the map, or look at the total map would be fantastic because it eliminates a situation where you've explored all around you before but you're trying to discover somewhere new, so you can essentially plan ahead with movement rather than wandering aimlessly or memorising the map.

Other minor suggestions would be a more detailed event log that briefly summarises events/goals/conversations you had but that's probably (understandably) low priority for you as well as a label for the scenes in the gallery. Seeing scenes that I haven't unlocked is helpful only in knowing I have scenes to unlock, laballing them as a title helps guide me in the direction I need to go to possibly unlocking them.

Lastly, perhaps you won't answer this but is there any console command for speeding tech? Having played through more than once it can become tedious to wait for access to certain technologies, which is one of the most common progression points.

Thanks, and honestly keep up the good work you've been doing fantastically and your art style is something you should be very proud of.

I'm pretty sure the blank/black backgrounds are scenes that do not have a drawing made for them yet. But for everything else, I'm 100% with you. I love the game and it's by far my favorite one in the genre. Yet, these little tweaks could make the game even more enjoyable! Anyways, keep up the good work folks, you are awesome!

Aug 26, 2016
New update, more substantial then the last one this time.

Hello everyone,

Well, I'm happy to say, another month and another release, this time without a slight delay and having to pull an allnighter, so I am taking that as a win. There were a couple of bugs (as a result of me having to code stuff myself), but nothing too major, and we got most of what I wanted to do done, so all in all, a good month.
For those who have asked, here and elsewhere, we will be doing a public release soon. I am just waiting on MiNT to finish up a few last small UI improvements, and then I will put out a minor backer update with those, and with roads finally added to Rosaria. Once that is done, we will put together a new version of May's build with all the UI improvements, and release that to the public.

In exciting news, now that Yron is feeling better, we will be continuing with the fey narrative arc. One of the things you will be able to do in this arc is become involved in the struggle between two factions; the Midnight Court (ruled by Queen Kassandra), and the Red Sun Alliance (ruled by Lord Sol, the Sun Dragon). You've already met two of Kassandra's subjects, and seen the third, a dryad, here, and today we are introducing the three servants of the Sun Dragon. Above you can see Keidi's initial designs for Dreamscar, his daughter Heartsong, and Agratha the Spearwife. We'll be sharing more about these characters, as well as the final designs, in the coming weeks.

Moving on, as always work is underway on the next release. The main focus of this release for the writers is finishing off the orciad, so myself, DM, Rein, and Winter will all be working together to get that done, so we can move on to Rastedel (more about that next month). MDN has his assignments for the month, and since Lewdbrush is still MIA, Sommy will be doing his CG this month (Andras x Alexia). There is some bad news, since we started and ended last month under 6k, we will only be doing 5 CGs this month, and since I need Sommy to do Jezera x Alexia (which placed in the poll), I'm going to have to push that to next month now. Hopefully we'll have a good month, and it'll be back up to six for August though.

That's all for today. The planned release date for the next backer version is the weekend of the 28th, and now that the UI is pretty much done, there will be a public release of the current version alongside it.

JohnQuid

Jul 4, 2018
I've heard it said on this forum that they don't have all the CGs yet, so as long as you have the textbox you should be good. Might be wrong though.
but in officially walkthrough this CGs exist, so mb i did smth wrong :/

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
but in officially walkthrough this CGs exist, so mb i did smth wrong :/
No, there are many scenes that the CGs are not ready. But there are also plenty with CGs too so it is worth playing. The problem is that CGs cost a lot of money and as the devs are commissioning them, writing and programming part of the game is done quicker than the CGs. As long as you can see the textbox, there is no problem.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
^

That. We produce maybe five to seven new sex scenes every month in the writing. Each has anywhere from 1 to 3 CGs. We can only add in 5 or 6 CGs (Including variations) per month. So the end result is that a certain percentage of the scenes will go sans CG. But, as time goes our percentage of CGs with art is rising.

Jul 27, 2017
^

That. We produce maybe five to seven new sex scenes every month in the writing. Each has anywhere from 1 to 3 CGs. We can only add in 5 or 6 CGs (Including variations) per month. So the end result is that a certain percentage of the scenes will go sans CG. But, as time goes our percentage of CGs with art is rising.
More like four to five new sex scenes. The last one had four and I don't think you've ever had seven.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I love this game, but I am having a hard time getting anything done in time for the deadline. As a rule, I don't like to cheat, but I might need to for this game.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes