• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone have an updated walkthrough? 0.2.15 was quite a while ago. Or has the walkthrough been updated, but not the text in the OP?

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Anyone have an updated walkthrough? 0.2.15 was quite a while ago. Or has the walkthrough been updated, but not the text in the OP?
What is it that you want to know? You should just ask and wait for someone to respond since I don't think there is an updated walkthrough.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
What is it that you want to know? You should just ask and wait for someone to respond since I don't think there is an updated walkthrough.
I was just wondering if there were scenes since that version that aren't on that walkthrough list. I'm a bit of a completionist (at least as long as it doesn't tread into territory I hate, like necrophilia content).

notjasonbourne

Mar 20, 2018
I was just wondering if there were scenes since that version that aren't on that walkthrough list. I'm a bit of a completionist (at least as long as it doesn't tread into territory I hate, like necrophilia content).
Despite the fact that it says it's 0.2.15 it's actually current. It's not a fan made walkthrough.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Obviously getting more art and CG and sex scenes is always a good thing, but is obviously a bit slow going due to only being able to get a handful every update. Something I would really like to see that would make a lot of improvement and can move along a bit faster is getting small things like the descriptions for the research topics, workshop rooms, and hints/goals in the portal room. Those are small things, but are kind of jarring when some things are just blank.

One of my favorites and I always look forward to what's coming next.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
How do I get the Wulump x Alexia scenes to happen?
Don't help Helayna escape nor convince her to stay, Alexia will help her escape instead. Then after the investigation into her escape, tell on Alexia in so she gets punished. The scenes take place over the next few weeks while she is in dungeon.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes