hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
It would be better to skip the map part and instead let us choose:

1. Look for random encounter
2. Embark on main quest

Navigating that map is not fun.

You could then allocate more $$$ and manpower towards CG. Imagine not having to worry about the map anymore. Think of the time you'd save.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
It would be better to skip the map part and instead let us choose:

1. Look for random encounter
2. Embark on main quest

Navigating that map is not fun.

You could then allocate more $$$ and manpower towards CG. Imagine not having to worry about the map anymore. Think of the time you'd save.
I actually enjoy the map exploration. I feel like it gives a sense of purpose. Just hitting a "random event" button on a slot machine without doing anything else would be uninteresting to me. I look forward especially down the line as the areas get expanded for more exploration around the kingdom.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
If you wind up in a sex scene you don't want in this game, it's almost always the result of not reading.
Sometimes the brain-blood goes to the dick... and you end up in some pretty weird places... ;)

That's my excuse for looking at all the blatantly avoidable gay scenes and NTR content anyway.

I'll come back once the Orciad gets finished, then I can Introduce Rowan to Orc dick and orc pussy, and hopefully copious amounts of orcish sexual fluids. When it comes to orcs... they paint it white! :p

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight and T800

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
Rastedel isn't in the game yet. Lady Delane is found by passing a spot check when using the "Explore the camp" option (may take a few tries).

Reactions: mta777

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
I love the art and the story but i find it hard to know what i have to do next…
Because i am missing lots of CGs and a guide would be helpful :eek:
Or atleast a progress bar where it shows the different rountes

kaanacke

Jan 13, 2018
i tried many times to unlock the greyhide threesome scene, it never worked, can someone help me with this? give me a save file or something, thxs

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
i tried many times to unlock the greyhide threesome scene, it never worked, can someone help me with this? give me a save file or something, thxs
The main requirements are:
1.) NTR On
2.) Raeve Keep either captured OR the infiltrator has been sent int.
3.) Rowan has to have had the drink with Greyhide.
4.) Either the scene with Rowan and Greyhide drinking/sex OR Alexia Greyhide drinking/sex has happened.
5.) Rowan AND Alexia corruption less than 20 (this is the hard one that isn't obvious at all).
6.) Get lucky with randomness.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
The main requirements are:
1.) NTR On
2.) Raeve Keep either captured OR the infiltrator has been sent int.
3.) Rowan has to have had the drink with Greyhide.
4.) Either the scene with Rowan and Greyhide drinking/sex OR Alexia Greyhide drinking/sex has happened.
5.) Rowan AND Alexia corruption less than 20 (this is the hard one that isn't obvious at all).
6.) Get lucky with randomness.
Well this helps a little… but it is very very hard lol
I hope someone makes a full guide for the game

Reactions: hakarlman
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes