rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Have a question about:
Andras x Alexia 5 (Mind control, Oral, Squirting, NTR) [Backer Version]

Triggers automatically the week after the third dungeon event

Its says that its triggers after the dungeon (Wulump x Alexia 3) but actually nothing happens after . I know there is no CG for this but why there is no event at all?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Does anyone know the console command to change skills like bluff and alexia's corruption?
Alexia's corruption is:
all_actors["alexia"].corruption = x

The skills appear to be in a object like so: all_skills["skillname"]
but you can't just assign a value to it cause it will cause problems. I'm too lazy to dig through the python and figure out exactly how to set the skills. I usually just set the attributes and it makes most rolls pretty easy.

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Have a question about:
Andras x Alexia 5 (Mind control, Oral, Squirting, NTR) [Backer Version]

Triggers automatically the week after the third dungeon event

Its says that its triggers after the dungeon (Wulump x Alexia 3) but actually nothing happens after . I know there is no CG for this but why there is no event at all?
Have the same issue.

Reactions: sexgameslover23

datboii02

Dec 28, 2017
Alexia's corruption is:
all_actors["alexia"].corruption = x

The skills appear to be in a object like so: all_skills["skillname"]
but you can't just assign a value to it cause it will cause problems. I'm too lazy to dig through the python and figure out exactly how to set the skills. I usually just set the attributes and it makes most rolls pretty easy.
Thanks man, because of you i got the idea of using [""] and found out how to change the skill value.

and also how to change alexia's influences :
all_actors["alexia"].flags.["name_influence"] = x

Reactions: T800
Aug 26, 2016
Poll results update.

The backers have spoken, and the winners this month are....

In first place, as expected, with a runaway victory was Andras x Alexia 5. About 30 votes behind, in second place, was Jezera x Alexia 2, and rounding out the winners at 15, and 13 votes respectively, were Dazzanath x Rowan, and Rowan x Sheena.

These four have all been added to the commissions list, and the backers will be seeing them next month.

I guess if I had to complain I would say that I'm getting a little bored of there not being more Rowan x Jezara content at present. There's only two scenes that I remember and only one of them has CGs.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Poll results update.

The backers have spoken, and the winners this month are....

In first place, as expected, with a runaway victory was Andras x Alexia 5. About 30 votes behind, in second place, was Jezera x Alexia 2, and rounding out the winners at 15, and 13 votes respectively, were Dazzanath x Rowan, and Rowan x Sheena.

These four have all been added to the commissions list, and the backers will be seeing them next month.

I guess if I had to complain I would say that I'm getting a little bored of there not being more Rowan x Jezara content at present. There's only two scenes that I remember and only one of them has CGs.
Yeah Rowan / Jezera has been what i’ve been waiting for, for quite some time.
Hopefully we’ll get less of Rowan with some new girl and more time with jezera soon.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Have they fixed the training room bug yet?(in training, when you try to enter alexia's room, a beautiful and majestic error screen appears! I've been waiting for them to fix this for 2 releases now)
P.S. Before someone asks me why didn't I report this earlier, it's been stated in version 2.24's changelog a new job(forge) was added for alexia, so I thought it would be one of the first issues to be reported.

SavageWolf09

Jul 6, 2017
For a unfinished game i would rate it at one of the top games. Though the author still needs to put in a lot of pictures for the scenes.

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Here are the android ports for 0.2.30
Dev mode enabled:
Dev mode disabled:
Also if they were added in the OP this time that would be lovely :)
Thanks. Added to the main post.

Reactions: ZeeLazy
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes